Steak 'n Shake Enterprises / customer service issue
Hi, I visited the Steak n Shake in Austell, Ga on the East West Connector on Sunday November 18, 2017. I ordered the Bacon Steakburger meal and a child size milkshake. My total added up to be more than I had paid at my previous visits when ordering the same thing. I asked the lady attending the window if the total was correct and she said yes but I will get the manager if you would like. I told her no need I will pay the total. The manager overheard her and came to the window and asked me what the problem was. I explained to her and she said you must have been getting the shake at 1/2 price. I told her that I did not visit the store during happy hour so that wasn't the case. She said "well this is the total and I don't make the prices, honey!!!" And walked away before I could say anything. I did not appreciate her condescending and demeaning tone, it was very disrespectful! The attendant at the window said "that was rude, I apologize". To think this is the person you have representing your store as the leader. I will not go back to the store again. I would rather keep my money or spend it at an establishment that treats you as though they want you to come back.
More Steak 'n Shake Enterprises Complaints & Reviews
- Steak 'n Shake - breakfast hours 
- Steak n Shake - Florida - poor service and food 
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - removal of salt and vinegar fries 
- Steak and Shake - awful service 
- Steak N Shake - paid for gift card - got accussations 
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - drive up
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - timing of drive thru. ethics of leadership and team.
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - service and food
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - drive thru & carry out order
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - slow service and missing orders