Steak and Shake / awful service

1 E colonial drive/alafayaOrlando, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 407-384-2266

this steak n shake always has the worst drive thru service---terrible rude mean employees, they talk trash about customers, they are rude to them give them bad attitudes...throw them things...they're just nasty bad people--illiterate uneducated heathens it seems... very bad service even by the managers...steak and shake just sucks when it comes to the drive thru and customer service--menial jerks who treat customers and people not very good

To

Comments

15th of Feb, 2011

so we went to steak and shake (25$ meal for three people) and first of all i got the chedder and chesse and the meat was cold, there was NO chesse the tomato was hot the breed was so greasy it stinks and frys were cold to and had no salt the shake(cookie and cream) had no cookies in it and serves was teribble! I now hate steak and shake and i think everyone should go on a steak and shake boycot!!!

• Kr
      17th of Mar, 2012

The Steak and Shake in Liberty Mo did not make a perfect shake.
    My husband went in at 12:30 am and ordered two shakes and both shakes were very runny and not thick in any kind of away. and the flavor was awful they did not give a receipt and when we tried to call to speak to the manger we were put on hold for 20 mins as they went about what ever it was not that the store was busy at the time and he had to hang up and call back witch the phone rang for close to 2 mins before someone answered

• Ke
      13th of May, 2013

Liberty Mo Steak and Shake, we got our food to go and ate it at home. Order was wrong and made wife sick. She was up all night getting sick. Wow, what a mother's day gift. Should have known better. We have had multiple problems at this store. We sat at the bar and watched food being prepared. Lots of food being cooked in advanced and left on stove to keep warm. Probably where the problems come in. I think we are done with this location.

• De
      18th of Aug, 2014

My daughter and I went to Steak and Shake on Cassopolis St in Elkhart, IN at 9:20 p.m. We went inside because it always takes forever in the drive thru. We ordered Chicken Strips and fries and 3 shakes. We got the shakes within 10 minutes. But one shake was wrong. I ordered all medium shakes and they gave me a junior shake in a medium cup. When I told the girl that the shake wasn't full she said that I ordered a junior shake and that they were out of cups so they put it in a medium cup. I told her that I didn't order a junior shake, I ordered a medium shake and she told me that I ordered a junior shake and walked away. My daughter and I waited an additional 20 minutes for our food order. There were people that ordered after us either at the counter or at the tables and they got their food before us. Some of the orders were chicken strips and fries. We flagged down an employee and asked to speak to a manager. She came up and asked us what was wrong. We told her we had been there for 30 minutes and had not gotten our food and that people that came in after us had already gotten their food. She walked away and told an employee to get our food. It came within 5 minutes. My daughter went out to the car and I flagged down another employee to get the shake that I knew I had ordered, also the shake was melted for having to wait so long. A new shake was made. At no time did anyone aplolgize for the wait or inform us that our ticket was lost. This is totally unacceptable and unprofessional. The restaurant was dirty behind the counter in the grill area. The tables had dirty dishes the whole time I was in there. The waiters/waitresses were doing side work. Noone wants to eat in these situations. Also, the cooks might want to learn to cook faster and possible cook more than one ticket at a time. They are very slow.

• Gr
      20th of Aug, 2015

I stopped for dinner at the Merrilville, Indiana Steak and Shake. First of all let me explain that I love Steak and Shake! This restaurant was dirty. The service was very poor. And I've seen out houses that were cleaner than this restroom. I set at a table for 15 minutes waiting for someone to take my order. Then another 10 minutes to get my drink. This all happening while the grill cook was complaining out loud and 4 employees were setting at the bar?