State Farm Insurance / Incompetent Staff

1 13550 N. Kendall DriveMiami, FL, United States
Phone: 305-388-9110

In all the 10+ years that I was insured by State Farm, I have NEVER been treated this way, my recent experience with Cookie O'Days Agent located at 13550 N. Kendall Drive, Miami, FL just puts such a "bad taste" in my mouth. I don't have enough space to write all that has transpired since March 2009; when my car broke down on the highway in the middle of the night and had to be towed to my house, then to my mechanic the next day. Ms. O'Day denied paying the 2 claims, and after I disputed, she said she had to call the Winterhave office to inquire, she later retracted, apologized and paid my 2 towing claims. A couple of weeks ago I received a large increse in my premium of over $30 extra per month, and I questioned my agent Fernando, he claimed that "due to the towing claims" (too many) my premium was increased? AND due to my 2006 car accident, AND my credit report. I was furious, so I called the Corp. Office and spoke to an Underwriter, she explained that it was NOT due to the towing claims, but because of the 2006 accident, so I contacted Raul of Craig Martins' office, he very courteous assisted me and emailed me "Thanking me for the opportunity to continue with State Farm" so he found me another agent to transfer to and one who "assist" me with my insurance, instead I was told by the "new" agent Manny Morin that State Farm has now decided to "Drop Me" because of the towing claims!!?? I was in shock about what I was hearing, when I questioned several staff members of State Farm, I was given all contradicting information as to reason to the increase of my premium, but was NEVER told I was being “dropped” until Mr. Morin informed me this past Friday (please see attached all the emails I received from Cookie O’Days’ Office Manager offering me various options to keep my car insured with them, also Raul’s and Cookie O’Day herself thanking me for wanting to “continue” with State Farm? I demand an investigation as to WHEN this decision was made, these people NEED TO BE STOPPED! And I have never in all the 30 years I have been driving experienced such an unprofessional treatment by State Farm Representatives! Their training and customer service practices are a Disgrace!!

Dc