Speedway / gas pump

1 ford rd and lilleyCanton, MI, United States Review updated:

I just put my hand on nozzle, squezzed the handle within one second I was at $1.15. I think they have the gas pump rigged...I never saw it start at 1 or any other number, it seemed like it started att $1.15...

Please respond

thanking you in advance
Maryanne

• Vinbeast567's Response, Oct 31, 2017

I own a 16oz coffee cup and the refill was suppose to be a $1.06 and I got charged a $1.29 instead. I wasn't happy about it and I'm putting the picture of my receipt. Hopefully this will resolve.

• MGWest's Response, Jul 07, 2018

Speedway @1779 Centre Street West Roxbury (Boston), MA 02132 01:53:48pm. I used my well earmed Speedy Rewards Program Points which took nearly 6 or more months to earn somw 11, 000 points to redeem for 2 seperate reward items 1) $5 Gas Gift Card and 2) $5 Merchandise Gift Card. The Clerk nor Store Manager could get the $5 Gas Gift Card activated even with printout receipt showing if was redeemed. Store Manager said he could not do anything therefore I unjustly lost 5, 000+ Speedy points and left with no gS which I desperatley needed most. I was told to "deal with it" and if I wrote down my personal contact info on a paper receipt a Regional Manager may or may note call me someday and have this matter addressed and ensure I as a loyal Speedway customer don't end up getting completley screwed as I did just a short while agp at the Speedway station listed above. This is a terrible way to handle situations such as this where customers have no guaremtees to recieve services or products that have been paid for and are expected to "deal with it". Totally unacceptable!

• Shay keebey's Response, Oct 05, 2018

I don't kno what type of business u guys r running but I dnt like it at all it's nasty up there floor never mopped old food your employees just stand around very unsatisfied

Comments

9th of Aug, 2010

Maryanne, I work for a different convenience store chain and I am almost positive that it is not rigged. It's usually caused by people lifting up the hose and dumping all of it's content into their tanks usually after pre paying a pump. For some reason people feel they are entitled to this. All this really does is screw over the next patron or the gas station when forced to reimburse the next customer. If you do't feel that is the case call your county auditor, weights nd balances must be done by them on the pumps once a year. I doubt that is the problem but it may be something they need to look in to.

• Ro
      14th of Aug, 2018
    Speedway - Service
    Winchester
    Kentucky

All 3 speedway stores in Winchester Kentucky lets their lines reach the door before they ask for help IF anyone else is there. They are always short staffed and are always out of tourney cigs. I've been to A LOT of speedways and these are the worst. I guess I could change cig brand and buy them somewhere else

• Mg
    Speedway - Unprofessional Business Practices
    West Roxbury
    Massachusetts
    Speedway.com

Speedway @1779 Centre Street West Roxbury (Boston), MA 02132 01:53:48pm. I used my well earmed Speedy Rewards Program Points which took nearly 6 or more months to earn some 11, 000 points to redeem for 2 seperate reward items 1) $5 Gas Gift Card and 2) $5 Merchandise Gift Card. The Clerk nor Store Manager could get the $5 Gas Gift Card activated.

• Ya
    Speedway - Closed been sitting for 20 mins
    Louisville, KentuckyLouisville

Got here at 3:00am Thursday and there was 12 people came and left the cashier was putting up stock how many people are you going to loose before you open the door... very angry and so was the other 12 people

• Ru
    Speedway - Dunkin counter
    Etters, Pennsylvania
    speedway.com

Wanted a large iced coffee they had no cups had 2 flavors of swirl. Asked counter girl if they had any cups she told me what I see is what I can get. I will not shop speedway stores again attitudes suck!

• Sq
    Speedway - Speedway Coated Cherry Quinoa Almonds 4oz
    Lansing
    Michigan

Purchased 5 dollar bag of nuts, good by date January 2019, nuts were rancid inedible.

16th of Aug, 2018
    Speedway - A lady
    Fremont North Carolina

The was a lady I'm the morning I don't know her name but it want at speedway in Fremont at around 7 O'clock am in the morning and she was asking my man to buy her some things and she said she would want to suck his d**k and yuh and her name is satoya

• Fr
    Speedway - Customer service
    Schenectady
    New York

A female at this location(doesn't wear a name tag) but wears a black "OG" hat is incredibly rude. Never says please or thank you, never offers to put your items in a bag and is downright rude and snotty. Her language is atrocious for a customer service rep. Her phone and conversations with co workers are more important than actually working

• Me
    Speedway - Speedy rewards
    Fishers
    Indiana

My husband and I spend hundreds of dollars a week at your company and now your company said they locked my account due to my card being used to much!! I have bank statements proving that I shop like this daily something better be fixed and I definitely want my 22, 000 points to wear I can use them !! This is wrong of your company to do!

Speedway - Employee drug use in and outside of work
    Lititz.PA

One of your employees allison Mcevoy injects drugs both at work and home her arms are covered in injection marks and she is not very safe to employ

• Sg
      29th of Aug, 2018
    Speedway - Cleanliness
    Clare
    Michigan

I'm sick of this stores filth! Bottles over flowing in the sales floor, trash, crates and look under the edge of the freezer...Gross!!
    When mentioned to the clerk, she said, is always like that!!

• Ge
      1st of Sep, 2018
    Speedway - Air hoses
    Pierceton
    Indiana

Every single air hose in the truckers lane is broken.

• Br
    Speedway - Wrongfully demoted and misplaced retribution
    Spring Hill
    Florida

First of all I've worked for the company for 3 years and I have been determined to work constantly and exceeding expectation. I worked my way up to management just to be demoted by 2 tiers and I feel I have done nothing wrong to be disrespected the way I was. I feel this needs to attention so other employees are not stuck with the same fate.

• Je
    Speedway - Customer Service
    Perrysburg
    Ohio

Speedway on Rt. 20 in Perrysburg, Oh. Regular customer stopped in to purchase scratch offs for xmas and greeted by Eric who wore a scowl & attitude. Merry xmas Eric get out of retail. We'll get our gas & misc items another place.

Speedway - Cashier
    Bradenton
    Florida

I asked a guy named VINCE for help at the Bradenton location he huffed and gave me an attitude he told us that he hated his job and the holidays that he just wants it over with. He was very rude to everyone that he helped. He kicked us out of the store and.told us not to come back . It's the SR 70 LOCATION AND HE WAS A OLD GUY TONIGHT AT 6:00

• Al
    Speedway - Emloyee
    Brighton
    Massachusetts

Speedway on 100 Brighton Avenue, Allston. MA. There is an old employee with a gray beard.He is very rude. He is so unkindly, that I even don't want go there. Please tell him to be more polite.

• Vi
      5th of Sep, 2018
    Speedway - Coffee refill overcharged.
    Valparaiso
    Indiana

I own a 16oz coffee cup and it was suppose to cost $1.06 for a 16oz. I was charged $1.29 instead and I was not happy about it. So I asked for a receipt and I still have it and I find the price for a 16oz is overpriced.

• Kr
    Speedway - Roller grill/Deli case
    Hickory Hills
    Illinois

Earlier today the only thing I ate all day was roller grill food and a hot pocket from the speedway on 95th n 88th ave in Hickory Hills. I am now sick to my stomach with vomiting and explosive diarrhea! It happened within 10hours after eating the food. Have not had anything else.

• Cj
    Speedway - Relationship
    Goldsboro
    North Carolina

Are we allow to have a relationship with the vender that delivers product ?

• Ca
      6th of Sep, 2018
    Speedway - Manager
    Indianapolis
    Indiana

This woman was yelling at this poor girl I was in line a few people back and heard her. It was pretty bad she could have at least done that away from customers! She had the girl crying I'm pretty sure the lady was a manager wearing a black shirt and a black woman. Ridiculous if you ask me.

Speedway on 10th and lynhurst