Speedwaygas pump

M

I just put my hand on nozzle, squezzed the handle within one second I was at $1.15. I think they have the gas pump rigged...I never saw it start at 1 or any other number, it seemed like it started att $1.15...

Please respond

thanking you in advance
Maryanne

• Updated by Vinbeast567 · Oct 31, 2017

I own a 16oz coffee cup and the refill was suppose to be a $1.06 and I got charged a $1.29 instead. I wasn't happy about it and I'm putting the picture of my receipt. Hopefully this will resolve.

• Updated by MGWest · Jul 07, 2018

Speedway @1779 Centre Street West Roxbury (Boston), MA 02132 01:53:48pm. I used my well earmed Speedy Rewards Program Points which took nearly 6 or more months to earn somw 11, 000 points to redeem for 2 seperate reward items 1) $5 Gas Gift Card and 2) $5 Merchandise Gift Card. The Clerk nor Store Manager could get the $5 Gas Gift Card activated even with printout receipt showing if was redeemed. Store Manager said he could not do anything therefore I unjustly lost 5, 000+ Speedy points and left with no gS which I desperatley needed most. I was told to "deal with it" and if I wrote down my personal contact info on a paper receipt a Regional Manager may or may note call me someday and have this matter addressed and ensure I as a loyal Speedway customer don't end up getting completley screwed as I did just a short while agp at the Speedway station listed above. This is a terrible way to handle situations such as this where customers have no guaremtees to recieve services or products that have been paid for and are expected to "deal with it". Totally unacceptable!

• Updated by Shay keebey · Oct 05, 2018

I don't kno what type of business u guys r running but I dnt like it at all it's nasty up there floor never mopped old food your employees just stand around very unsatisfied

• Updated by R3gul8 · Jul 12, 2019

I have the sandwich in a bag witch is in the freezer the manager gave me a receipt and kept the original i had already taken photos before going back to the speedway to approach the manager

MariCheeno Aug 09, 2010

Maryanne, I work for a different convenience store chain and I am almost positive that it is not rigged. It's usually caused by people lifting up the hose and dumping all of it's content into their tanks usually after pre paying a pump. For some reason people feel they are entitled to this. All this really does is screw over the next patron or the gas station when forced to reimburse the next customer. If you do't feel that is the case call your county auditor, weights nd balances must be done by them on the pumps once a year. I doubt that is the problem but it may be something they need to look in to.

• Ro
    RonTaylor Aug 14, 2018

All 3 speedway stores in Winchester Kentucky lets their lines reach the door before they ask for help IF anyone else is there. They are always short staffed and are always out of tourney cigs. I've been to A LOT of speedways and these are the worst. I guess I could change cig brand and buy them somewhere else

• Mg
    MGWest Aug 15, 2018

Speedway @1779 Centre Street West Roxbury (Boston), MA 02132 01:53:48pm. I used my well earmed Speedy Rewards Program Points which took nearly 6 or more months to earn some 11, 000 points to redeem for 2 seperate reward items 1) $5 Gas Gift Card and 2) $5 Merchandise Gift Card. The Clerk nor Store Manager could get the $5 Gas Gift Card activated.

• Ya
    Yalanda brister Aug 15, 2018

Got here at 3:00am Thursday and there was 12 people came and left the cashier was putting up stock how many people are you going to loose before you open the door... very angry and so was the other 12 people

• Ru
    Ruthanna Chaya Aug 15, 2018

Wanted a large iced coffee they had no cups had 2 flavors of swirl. Asked counter girl if they had any cups she told me what I see is what I can get. I will not shop speedway stores again attitudes suck!

• Sq
    Sqwuagg Aug 15, 2018

Purchased 5 dollar bag of nuts, good by date January 2019, nuts were rancid inedible.

Jonathan Juarez Aug 16, 2018

The was a lady I'm the morning I don't know her name but it want at speedway in Fremont at around 7 O'clock am in the morning and she was asking my man to buy her some things and she said she would want to suck his d**k and yuh and her name is satoya

• Fr
    Fredwilliams Aug 21, 2018

A female at this location(doesn't wear a name tag) but wears a black "OG" hat is incredibly rude. Never says please or thank you, never offers to put your items in a bag and is downright rude and snotty. Her language is atrocious for a customer service rep. Her phone and conversations with co workers are more important than actually working

• Me
    Mendypetree Aug 21, 2018

My husband and I spend hundreds of dollars a week at your company and now your company said they locked my account due to my card being used to much!! I have bank statements proving that I shop like this daily something better be fixed and I definitely want my 22, 000 points to wear I can use them !! This is wrong of your company to do!

Johnbob Aug 21, 2018

One of your employees allison Mcevoy injects drugs both at work and home her arms are covered in injection marks and she is not very safe to employ

• Sg
    S.Giles Aug 29, 2018

I'm sick of this stores filth! Bottles over flowing in the sales floor, trash, crates and look under the edge of the freezer...Gross!!
    When mentioned to the clerk, she said, is always like that!!

• Ge
    Georgelink Sep 01, 2018

Every single air hose in the truckers lane is broken.

• Br
    Bree Balzly Sep 02, 2018

First of all I've worked for the company for 3 years and I have been determined to work constantly and exceeding expectation. I worked my way up to management just to be demoted by 2 tiers and I feel I have done nothing wrong to be disrespected the way I was. I feel this needs to attention so other employees are not stuck with the same fate.

• Je
    Jenny Laine Zak Sep 02, 2018

Speedway on Rt. 20 in Perrysburg, Oh. Regular customer stopped in to purchase scratch offs for xmas and greeted by Eric who wore a scowl & attitude. Merry xmas Eric get out of retail. We'll get our gas & misc items another place.

Marie1227 Sep 02, 2018

I asked a guy named VINCE for help at the Bradenton location he huffed and gave me an attitude he told us that he hated his job and the holidays that he just wants it over with. He was very rude to everyone that he helped. He kicked us out of the store and.told us not to come back . It's the SR 70 LOCATION AND HE WAS A OLD GUY TONIGHT AT 6:00

• Al
    Alex_7 Sep 05, 2018

Speedway on 100 Brighton Avenue, Allston. MA. There is an old employee with a gray beard.He is very rude. He is so unkindly, that I even don't want go there. Please tell him to be more polite.

• Vi
    Vinbeast567 Sep 05, 2018

I own a 16oz coffee cup and it was suppose to cost $1.06 for a 16oz. I was charged $1.29 instead and I was not happy about it. So I asked for a receipt and I still have it and I find the price for a 16oz is overpriced.

• Kr
    Kristin Tobias Sep 05, 2018

Earlier today the only thing I ate all day was roller grill food and a hot pocket from the speedway on 95th n 88th ave in Hickory Hills. I am now sick to my stomach with vomiting and explosive diarrhea! It happened within 10hours after eating the food. Have not had anything else.

• Cj
    CJM34 Sep 05, 2018

Are we allow to have a relationship with the vender that delivers product ?

• Ca
    Carey Furnas Sep 06, 2018

This woman was yelling at this poor girl I was in line a few people back and heard her. It was pretty bad she could have at least done that away from customers! She had the girl crying I'm pretty sure the lady was a manager wearing a black shirt and a black woman. Ridiculous if you ask me.

Speedway on 10th and lynhurst

• Jk
    JKaddictMike B. Sep 10, 2018

First of all they never have my tourney brand in stock. They have 10 cartons of 100s but no shorts then charge me full price for 10 packs of the shorts instead of carton price. And the brunette woman who works evenings is always rude. Not even partly friendly. I spend all my money at speedway and considering going to five star

• Mo
    Mommyohwow Sep 11, 2018

I am a customer in the mornings. I am not happy with how the service is. The csrs all seem unhappy. I am usually in about 7 am. It doesn't always seem like a very cheerful environment. I don't feel like the employees are very happy at all. The manager seems like she is very stressed when she is working also. This is for store number 1331

• Lu
    Lui1995 Sep 18, 2018

Cashier doesn't talk clearly and ask me if I'm "woke" yet. Super rude.
    The location is 5800 s Harlem ave IL

• Te
    terry ww Oct 03, 2018

Manager at speedway gas in hendersonville tn. The new one across from Thornton. Very very rude.Pump would not come on so I hit help button on the pump.She came out with a chip on her shoulder. I'm going to Thornton now.

• Da
    Danielle conroyd Oct 03, 2018

She's supposed to be setting an example for her employees not doing the opposite

• Sh
    Shay keebey Oct 14, 2018

I was in there this morning buying food and the girl in the back with red hair didn't have no gloves on then the other chick at the register I asked if I could talk to a manager she was nasty and very rude and ignored me I been coming in there for years and never dealt with nothing like this

• As
    ashley69 Oct 15, 2018

i go to the speedway every morning 3950 ward blvd in wilson and the young lady name keyona is always friendly and she all ways give me good customer service i think the company should know that she is a hard working lady and is very nice i dont know how the company works but i think she said be rewarded for always showing good customer service

• La
    Lacie Gaver Oct 21, 2018

On 7/19/2017around 7pm I order a large pizza, when I picked it up an employee(female) proceeded to tell the employee serving me to " turn the ovens off And do not take anymore orders, we shouldn't have taken theirs." I felt like the most unwanted customer!!

• Ta
    Tara Lowe Oct 23, 2018

I purchased 2 bacon chipotle burgers on Thursday July 6th. The meat was over done (black and burned). The bacon was done well and the chipotle sauce was really good. I ate the bead bacon and sauce. I was really sorry to see the meat patty so over cooked.

• Sj
    SJjr Oct 27, 2018

The manager doesn't even acknowledge me when I come in the store but will acknowledge certain people after me. I am done with speedway. Now I go to wawa

• Ya
    Yahil Jan 05, 2019

On the time of 11:40 am December 15 2018 The cashier man refuse to listen to the customer and assist the customer by catching attitude and repeating by saying he cant help, the man was very rude and disrespectful

• De
    Deloris Ann Williams Jan 06, 2019

Asked for 25.00 on a pump, Vehicle only took 10.22. Asked for refund, cashier said money would go back to my Visa, Never happened...12/09/2018

• Bu
    Buford123 Apr 15, 2019

I was standing in line and the girl at the regerster named Courtney was very nasty and she said FUCK it I don't have time for this and walked off wow what kind of customer service is that she is very rude and should not be allowed to every work around people

Anonymous 1911 Jun 05, 2019

The store manager at this store has the worst attitude I have ever experienced. She clearly either has a mental issue or she is simply pure evil. I frequent this store and I have yet to have a pleasant encounter with this lady. I don't even believe the employees there like her. Please fire this manager. The store would be better off.

• R3
    R3gul8 Jul 17, 2019

Hair in my sandwich longer than my mother's and when I walked in to complain was offered a refund I walked out with my sandwich because choking on a hair was worth 6$

• La
    Lady Gail Jul 22, 2019

Indpls, In. trash outside dirty, no yellow lines, etc. handicap signs faded out, sidewalks fithy with spills, gas pumps Rusty, N. Indy clean no spills its a shame as a consumer who spends $$$$ family and friends stores 16th shadeland ave, 10th E.
    Washington St., 46th Shadeland Ave, 16th Post Rd., E. Washington St. Close to downtown Indy, etc..

• Da
    DarkPaladinLance Ramesses II Aug 12, 2019

Out of order. No cup. Out of ice

Get those damn machine in working order
    I never had these problems with Giant.
    Giant alway kept up with there soda vending machine. Plus your reward service are more complicated then Giant.

So that my complaint. I miss Giant.

Joshua Paul Sep 10, 2019

Wednesday Sept 4th. 9pm. The employee working refused to make pizza cause she didn't want to. This is absurd. I've never been refused one. Even with overnight people.

• Na
    nanaripedoff Sep 17, 2019

The debt was done under my name in fraud !!! 20 years ago and they keep transferring the debt around this is against the FCA AND THIS IS ILLEGAL screw you speedway credit

• Th
    The i Oct 07, 2019

Got ciggerettes at 3535 Kentucky avenue indianapolis indiana and they charge me 13.61 yesterday they were 13.44. Why the difference?

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices