Sonic / Safety
One of daughters works for Sonic in our town. I have heard her come home and talk about them stealing her tips, cheating her out of her wages, not letting her have breaks and over working her to the point of her feeling like she is going to pass out amongst other things they need to be reported to OSHA for. Anyway, I am trying to stay out of it for the most part and let her learn and grow but today she came home and told how she slid under a moving truck and hit her head on the concrete fortunately the lady driving the truck stopped before driving over top of her and got out to get her food which my daughter managed to not drop. Her head hurting she went inside to tell her manager and he told her to "suck it up". She continued to have a headache for a few hours but continued to work. I am furious! The carhops are made to skate and the surface is far from smooth in fact, there are large pot holes they often hit. Several of them have almost been hit by cars a few times already and the boss and owner have been informed but refuse to do anything to make the work conditions safer. It's Sonic's responsibility to make sure it's employee's have a safe environment to work in but most of them are young and don't know they have rights so Sonic takes advantage of them. Shame on Sonic! I am ready to call OSHA.
More Sonic Complaints & Reviews
- Sonic Drive - In - reply to all sonic complaints 
- Sonic Drive In - working for sonic! 
- Sonic Drive In - very unprofessional manager behavior 
- Sonic Drive In - carhop always asking to keep change 
- Sonic - deceptive pricing 
- Sonic Drive-In - store closing before time
- Sonic Drive-In - employment
- Sonic Drive-In - frito trash and the help
- Sonic Drive-In - service
- Sonic Drive-In - hair was on my burger and there was mayo on it when I said no mayo.