Sonic Drive Thru / everything is wrong with this place.

536 N Main St, Suffolk, VA, US Review updated:
Phone: (757) 934-3900

Okay, first off, I will say that I am submitting this anonymously because the fact that they have inmates working there and I don't even know what they did to be put in prison in the first place. The thing is, some of the inmates seem like cool people, in fact, I didn;t find out that we had an inmate program until my third week of work. That should be illegal, if it's not already. If it is, I wouldn't put it past the GM, Dave. He talks inappropriately to employees, treats them like garbage, and is, in all seriousness, an ###. He changes schedules when he feels like it and if you can't show up, you're fired. There is even a DOOR that if and employee opens it they are FIRED ON THE SPOT. Wanna know where the door leads? Outside. Just outside. He works some employees to a breaking point and then doesn't let some employees work for weeks or even months.
Sick of this.

Comments

• Km
      Dec 02, 2012

That sucks!I've heard a lot about Sonic being a bad place to work.

• To
      Dec 03, 2012

Lol I no longer work there. To be honest. I made all this up. I was fired because I spread rumors around the restaurant that Dave had sex with 15 year old girls because I was angry at him. I made lies about the other people being immates becaue they are the ones who reported me for lying. They said I was creating a "hostile" work environment and fired me.