Sonic Drive In Palmer TX / damage to my blackberry

1 Palmer, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 214-956-0055 ext 1159

On 7/12/09 I vistited the drive thru at sonic.
I placed my order and then waiting to get to the window. When I pulled up, the lady at the window (Glenda) handed me my route 44 cherry dr. Pepper but the lid was just barely on! The drink went all over me, and every where else ~ all the way to the passanger side! My blackberry was charging in the back of the cup holder wich was now submerged in 2"of soda! Gledna ~ just shut the window! She did not even apologize once! She gave me napkins ~ only after I requested them.
I pulled around and went inside. I asked for a manager, and after waiting almost five minutes a lady named ely came out to see me. I explaind to her what happened and that my phone was no longer working and she just told me to hold on. She came back with a receipt with her manager's number on the back. Wasim [protected]. I asked her if I could use their phone to call him. After a few minutes she brought me a phone but the call would not go through. It sounded like it was off the hook somewhere in the resturant. So I asked if it was off the hook or something. A few minutes later ely came back out and gave me someone's cell phone. I tried and trid to get a hold of wasim, but I only got his voice mail. I could not leave him a message at the time to call me back, because my phone was not working. I asked ely if he had another number and she said,"no, he does not have a house phone. Only a cell phone."
Not once did I get any kind of apology! I went home and went to my neighbors house to use their phone and called wasim again and again. 5:20pm, 5:30pm, 5:40pm & 5:43pm. I left a message for him to call me back and left my friends phone number. Here it is the next day, and he still has not called me back. My blackberry, my memory card & my charger are all fried! I cannot believe the amount of unprofessionalism that I have had to deal with!
~ upset in palmer tx

Comments

Cr
  13th of Jun, 2011

yeah its funny that dude wasim or whatever called me in for in interview and i was like 3 mons pregnant at the time and barely showing but one of the workers up there that i worked with, before when i worked there with nasiem had said something to him and he set outside the store explaining to me that he cant hire me to save him money cause when i have the baby and am on maturnity leave he'll have to hire someone ealse on at that time and it will be to costly for him, to come back after i have him and he assures me a job...well that didnt happen and... isnt that descrimination; very unproffesional!!!