Sonic Drive IN / unfair firing of employee
I just want to complain about the way that my 16 year old daughter was treated at Sonic today.
The manager was trying to make her clean the ceiling inside the building, and because her elbow hasbeen broken from a horse throwing her, and having to undergo surgery on her elbow, she is unable to reach high enough to clean the ceiling, and she is also terrified if heights.
(By the way she was a carhop.) This man fired her even though she told him why she could not perform this job.I think this is very unfair to her, and I think her job should be restored. She had worked there several months, and was doing a great job.
More Sonic Drive IN Complaints & Reviews
- Sonic Drive - In - reply to all sonic complaints 
- Sonic Drive IN - working for sonic! 
- Sonic Drive IN - very unprofessional manager behavior 
- Sonic Drive IN - carhop always asking to keep change 
- Sonic Drive IN - payroll 
- Sonic Drive-IN - poor management 
- Sonic Drive-IN - chili cheese dogs
- Sonic Drive-IN - chicken meal
- Sonic Drive-IN - not taking my money 
- Sonic Drive-IN - service