Sonic Drive In / under age employment

sonic drive-in
I have every reason to believe that a 13 year old is working for tips in uniform and all at the lexington, oklahoma location. I know that is illegal and thought that you should know and address it and take care of the situation. I believe that the 13 year old works nights with her mother. I do not know how they got it to where the 13 year old is working there but they do. It needs to stop, its not right!!! Please take care of this situation and thank you

T. M.

N  9th of Jul, 2009 by
1) Sonic would get in a hellstorm of legal trouble if they knowingly hired an underage employee.
2) In Oklahoma, you can generally start working around age 14-15 with a work permit.
3) Sometimes teenagers can look much younger than their actual age.

Get off it, the family is obviously struggling to make ends meets. Not everyone can afford a third diamond-encrusted crystal chandelier like you. Would you rather support them on Walfare?
D  9th of Jul, 2009 by
Better than this 13 year old being in a gang, playing video games, watching tv or being sexually molested in an after school program, YMCA or Church program. I'm sorry, I started working when I was 12 washing cars and I learned early the value of the dollar.

I hate how people think this kind of thing is horrible or something. . . this is the BEST thing that a 13 year could be doing. Take care of your own and stay out of everyone else's business.

Sonic Drive-In Logo Sonic Drive-In