Sonic Drive-IN / horrible customer service

I went Sonic America's Drive-In at 4130 Kirby Parkway.I pressed the red button to order and was ignored!The employee with the headset was walking talking and laughing, never once looked my way.So after I pressed the button a second time with no response, I decided to go on the other side.As soon as I pressed the button, I was greeted with laughter as he took my order.The young lady brought my Sonic blast out and we exchanged money.I asked the young lady was the other side closed and she began to laugh.She said"Did he tell you that ?" chuckling as she spoke.I said no but you just confirmed he was being rude to me. She just said have a nice day while walking and laughing.I felt so disrespected and hurt by being picked on to play games with.I have never been treated like that as long as I have been going to any restaurants. I feel like poor and sad customer service represented today atSonic should never happen to anyone. Then my daughters were in the car to witness such behavior. This situation should be dealt with immediately before anyone else be subjected to such behavior.

An
Aug 26, 2018

Comments

Aug 31, 2018

I wouldn't post this on a complaint board I would call the general manager and then call Sonic corporate. I do not put up with bad customer service.