Sonic Drive-IN / gooey corn dog
I just came from the Sonic drive-in in Poteau, Oklahoma and experienced my first problem with a sonic order. I ordered 3 corndogs and when they arrived, they were gooey inside from being undercooked. I called the carhop and showed him the corndog and he said he would take care of it. It took approximately 20 minutes to replace the food and the replacement corndogs were undone just like the first batch. I talked to the carhop again and asked for a refund. He refunded my money and I went on my way.
More Sonic Drive-IN Complaints & Reviews
- Sonic Drive - In - reply to all sonic complaints 
- Sonic Drive IN - working for sonic! 
- Sonic Drive IN - very unprofessional manager behavior 
- Sonic Drive IN - carhop always asking to keep change 
- Sonic Drive IN - payroll 
- Sonic Drive-IN - poor management
- Sonic Drive-IN - chicken meal
- Sonic Drive-IN - not taking my money 
- Sonic Drive-IN - service
- Sonic Drive IN - rude waitress!