Sonic Drive In / various

1 Florence, AL, United States
Phone: 205-970-8822

I am currently employed at one of the two Sonic Drive In stores in Florence, Alabama. For the past two weeks, our system has been having trouble. The Boom Foods HelpDesk told us they could fix it, and ended up making us take orders by hand for two or three days, and on the fourth day it messed up again. On the forth day, the Boom Foods HelpDesk told us it would take 15 minutes, so that's what we told customers. After 45 minutes, customers were getting agitated. HelpDesk told us to restart the POV and we'd be fine, and the guy hung up. Well, it didn't fix anything, and he ignored our calls for the rest of the night. A manager ended up getting it to work by messing with it for a while.

On top of this, and why I'm posting all of this, today is payday. They aren't giving us our checks. They're in the process of switching to paycards instead of checks. Boom Foods LLC has made it so difficult to effectively run Sonic. We're losing business, customers aren't coming back, workers aren't coming back. I am so disappointed as a Sonic employee I'm considering quitting myself.