Sonic / chicken strip order
At approximately 7 p.m. on Sept. 12, 2008, we stopped at the Sonic Drive-In drive through in Berryville, AR. We ordered 6 chicken strips and a small order of fries. She asked us if we wanted the chicken strip meal. And I said "no, I just want the 6 chicken strips and the small order of fries". And she told us that our order would cost a total of $4.73. So we pulled up to the drive through window, we gave her a $5.00 bill, and she gave us .27 cents back. And when I looked in the bag, I only had 3 chicken strips and the small order of fries. So we told the lady that we had ordered 6 chicken strips; and she had even said the order back to us when we ordered it. We asked her where our other 3 chicken strips were because she had only gave us 3 chicken strips. She told us that we could not order just 6 chicken strips, we had to order the meal to get the 6 chicken strips. So we told her that we didn't want the 3 chicken strips for the amount of almost $5.00. We told her that we could buy a whole chicken for THAT amount. And we gave the chicken strips and the fries back to her and told her we wanted our money back. She was going to charge us ANOTHER $4.00 for another 3 chicken strips. We told her no and that we wanted our money back. She gave us our money and we left. We will no longer go back to another Sonic. This is the 3rd time they have done this to us. They OVERCHARGE us for our order and then DO NOT give us the complete order.
More Sonic Complaints & Reviews
- Sonic Drive - In - reply to all sonic complaints 
- Sonic Drive In - working for sonic! 
- Sonic Drive In - very unprofessional manager behavior 
- Sonic Drive In - carhop always asking to keep change 
- Sonic - deceptive pricing 
- Sonic Drive-In - Store closing before time
- Sonic Drive-In - Employment
- Sonic Drive-In - frito trash and the help
- Sonic Drive-In - service
- Sonic Drive-In - hair was on my burger and there was mayo on it when I said no mayo.