Sleepy's - Flushing, NY / Avoid shopping at Sleepy's!
I am disappointed in the attitude of the Sleepy's sales staff. I purchased a pillow on July 28, 2007 with an understanding from the salesman that I could return it within 21 days. When I returned to the store (Northern Blvd in Flushing), a different sales person and the manager told me that not only couldn't I return it, but I would not be able to exchange it for a correct size. The pillow is too large and useless. I tried it once and now have expended $150 ($140 plus tax) for which I am unable to use the product. The salesman who sold the pillow seemed so assuring that it never dawned on me that a company with so many stores would treat a customer so poorly.
I suggest that you avoid shopping at Sleepy's.
More Sleepy's - Flushing, NY Complaints & Reviews
- Sleepy's and Kings Down - Mattress Sag 
- Sleepys/miralux Mattress - return policy 
- Sleepy's Mattress - Defective product, horrible return/refund policy 
- Sleepy's- Dr. Bruce bed - fraud 
- Sleepy's - Dishonest sales tactics, poor customer service 
- Sleepy's - unethical business practices 
- Sleepy's - your exchange/return policy
- Sleepys/Mattress Discounters - mattress
- Sleepy's - Mattress
- Sleepy's - Defective Mattresses/Bad Customer Service