Sleepy's - Flushing, NY / Avoid shopping at Sleepy's!

I am disappointed in the attitude of the Sleepy's sales staff. I purchased a pillow on July 28, 2007 with an understanding from the salesman that I could return it within 21 days. When I returned to the store (Northern Blvd in Flushing), a different sales person and the manager told me that not only couldn't I return it, but I would not be able to exchange it for a correct size. The pillow is too large and useless. I tried it once and now have expended $150 ($140 plus tax) for which I am unable to use the product. The salesman who sold the pillow seemed so assuring that it never dawned on me that a company with so many stores would treat a customer so poorly.

I suggest that you avoid shopping at Sleepy's.

Jo

Comments

• Sk
      4th of Nov, 2007

TRUST SLEEPY'S TO REPULSE YOU!

I spent $1700 and four months of my life asking Sleepy's: please deliver the bed, why didn't they deliver it (four times), why didn't they call me when they knew they couldn't deliver it (SIX times), where is my courtesy credit (200 times), why does the bed have a gaping hole in it, why does it have yellow and brown stains, why does it SMELL, why did they rip off the law tag before delivery, please get this bed out of here -- it disgusts me. Can I please just have my money back?

Insomnia ensued for my husband and me, we slept in the cellar on couches waiting for room to put a new bed.

I'm too tired to even discuss this company. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. Although my story is sad, true and makes me sound like a village idiot, you're still better off trusting me -- not this disgusting company.