Having problems with Comfortaire?

Comfortaire reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Aug 12, 2009. The latest review Mattress leaking air was posted on Apr 13, 2013. The latest complaint CUSTOMER SERVICE / WARRANTEE was resolved on Aug 04, 2011. Comfortaire has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 5 reviews. Comfortaire has resolved 3 complaints.

Comfortaire Customer Service Contacts

Thu8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed
Thanks to their outstanding insdustry experience, the company provides innovative sleep solutions for discerning customers.

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Comfortaire Customer Service. Initial Comfortaire complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Comfortaire above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Comfortaire. Discuss the issues you have had with Comfortaire and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Comfortaire Complaints & Reviews

Comfortaire Direct — Mattress leaking air

Purchased Comfortaire Direct Sona Mattress four years ago. Within a few months, we had a problem of air...

ComfortairePoor Quality

I purchased a bed from Comfortaire 2 1/2 years ago. I decided to go with Comfortaire over Select Comfort because of the price. The pump was noisier, but we felt that we would be ok with that inconvenience. Little did we know that we would have many pump problems. After about 6-9 months, one of the chambers will not hold air. We followed their troubleshooting guide and determine the cause is the pump. We are now on our 4th pump in 2 1/2 years!! They want to sell us a new upgraded pump for $250, but I do not think it is right for them to charge us for a problem they have. We should have bought the Select Comfort bed.

• Ro
      Rob10000 Apr 17, 2013

Comfortaire approached me and agreed to replace the pump with their latest design. The new design is quieter and reportedly has not had the issues that the old pump design had.

• Co
      Comfortaire Apr 05, 2013

Please contact Comfortaire at [protected]. We would be glad to help you with the trouble you are having. Please ask for a manager when you call.

Comfortaire CorporationCUSTOMER SERVICE / WARRANTEE

DO NOT BUY A COMFORTAIRE AIR MATRESS!!
    My mattress does not hold air. This is the second time for this problem. The first time it didn't hold air I had to pay a prorated price for a replacement air pump. I was not told I was buying a rebuilt pump. It is now less than 2 years later, the rebuilt is leaking, and they want to sell me another rebuilt pump. I've had enough. This company sells very poor quality products and they have very poor customer service. Nuff said.

• Rh
        Rhiannon Fitzgerald Oct 14, 2015

I bought one of their beds in 2004, it has given me zero problems. The unit is supposed to have a 20 year warranty (pro rated apparently). I now have another person sleeping on this bed with me (500 old limit single bladder as I have) and I am guessing this may be what happened to the pump, too much back pressure from the extra weight on the bed. The bed was over a thousand new, and ten years later I apparently need a pump...a rebuilt pump they want 300 for or they would sell me another pump that's on sale right now for 250. You normally wouldn't have that much use from a regular mattress that could cost as much so I am not going to say their quality is bad, at least it wasn't in 2004 anyway. You may want to look around online, there are sites that sell third party oem pumps that work for the comfortaire and other brands for around 250.00 but I'd still rather buy a rebuild kit and change out the seals myself, it's the internal rubber seals that wear out over time from holding pressure the rest of the pump is still fine. You'd think they'd happily sell a hundred dollar rebuild kit for us po folk that can't afford to cough up so much cash in these financially trying times.

Comfortaire Direct Comfortaire Mattress Reviews — Positive product and company

I've had the complete opposite experience. My back still hurt very badly after getting one of their...

Comfortaire DirectNo Complaint Just A Great Company And Product

Completely satisfied with my purchase. Know I know why they are number one in customer satisfaction and value.

• Je
          Jennifer L Phillips Oct 31, 2018

My husband and I have been looking for it for months, we are both disabled, we need a repairman to come to us. Every night I loose sleep, I go to bed 730 to 800 pm, by 1 or 2 am I'm blowing the bed up 50% of my normal and best number 65 to 70.

• 3m
          3 month nightmare Nov 13, 2009

Our nightmare is gone for good. Had a comfortaire mattress . It reaked of rubber smells. Numerous attempts on our part to air out would help for awhile. At one time, the furniture store owner toke it back to air out etc., although he and according to him comfortaire officials were denying or minimizing any problem.
          After 3 weeks we went back to store to smell it. Seemed OK. The mattress was reinstalled in our bedroom. We were excited to have it back and were sure all would be well. Into the second night, I woke up with one sinus plugged. I finished my night out in another bedroom. I woke up with a wide open nose. Tried again with a nap. That was the last time I slept on it.
          My wife slept on it a few more nights. There was a rubber ora around her. Her body heat and our mattress pad (rated at only 70 watts) were apparently bring out more smell. Up to this point we couldn`t figure out why airing out in sun outside(top pad and top layer of rubber), putting baking soda everywhere... would only help for a short time. When it started giving her headaches she stopped sleeping on it. K. Kline Pandora, OH 11/13/09
          Yes, there is more to this story