Shopper's Drug Mart / pharmacy delivery
My friend, Victor Robinson, was to have his prescription for pain medication (Oxycontin) delivered to his door. He has ankylosing spondylitis, and can't get out much. The delivery person delivered it to the wrong address, and no one is accepting responsibilty for this mistake. They didn't give him his meds, they actually gave them to someone else! We are trying to get the police involved, to little avail. Victor should not have to suffer because of their mistake. We haven't got any other way to resolve this situation.
More Shopper's Drug Mart Complaints & Reviews
- Shoppers Drug Mart - unable to return items 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - discrimination & banned from shoppers with no reason given 
- Shopper's Drug Mart - dispensing fee on epipens 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - poor service and card policy 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - expired medicine 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - I am complaining about the pharmacy in Essex, Ontario.
- Shoppers Drug Mart - PC BABY OIL 06038315777
- Shoppers Drug Mart - Pharmacist at Edmonton, Tera Losa Shopping Centre location.
- Shoppers Drug Mart - cosmetic returns
- Shoppers Drug Mart - prescription