Shoppers Drug Mart / told to leave

1 1300 garth st Hamilton, Ontario, Canada Review updated:
Phone: 905-3872211

I was asked to leave the store today and i said what for?They said that they dont have to give a reason.Since my wife and i shop there about 3 times a week i couldnt think of a reason except that they dont like the way i look.I have never done anything in this store except shop.If they have a reason then they should have to give it, what are they afraid of, maybe being wrong?To hide behind i dont need a reason first off means that they can not serve you cause they dont like your race or look!We should start making them give a reason with proof!So that people dont have to walk an extra 5 miles when a drug store doesnt like how you look...

Comments

• Cc
      21st of Dec, 2008

• Ju
      7th of May, 2009

I don't think I am at the correct place. I don't have a complaint .. But a compliment. I was at the Shoppers Drug Mart in the West Side Mall last Sunday and recieved excellent service. The young lady at cosmetics, sadly I don't remember her name. A very young.. Fairly attractive woman.. Tiny all around very very attractive girl. I went in and I needed to purchase a new cologne. Not only did she help me pick up a great scent but she also helped me pick up a new face wash and cleanser. This young woman knew what I needed and she actually knew what she was talking about. She was very nice.. Quite pleasant to talk to and she had a very beautiful smile. A fine young woman. Sadly I don't remember her name. All I remember is her kind and friendly nature, and her beautiful smile. I spent 300.00 and am quite pleased with the products she reccomended. I will be going back to that shoppers. Preferrably on Sundays when I hope to find this young Woman again. All staff should be like this young lady!!! I would really like my comment to get to this store .. If I am not at the correct place can you please send it for me of maybe redirect me to a correct place? Thank you. If I can also know the name of this girl, if like to bring her great service to head office.
    Thank you.

• Ki
      8th of Nov, 2009

There are some Shoppers stores that hire very nice, informative people. I would give the girl you're talking about a compliment to the head customer service. A lot of people don't think to give a good work for someone that helps, they only see the bad and think every store is that way when it's not! Get her name next time you go to see her!

I'm glad you had a positive experience =)