Shoppers Drug Mart / cashiers not ringing my items through
Dear Shoppers Drug Mart!
This is the second time that I have left my merchandise on the counter, and walked out of your store. The light was in stood in line waiting and no one comes to ring me through. Then I notice another line of people being rung through. Why let a customer stand there and not say over there or turn off the light that says its open. This happened in abbots ford BC. This happens in Saskatchewan too like today cashiers are visiting away with friends not buying anything. I stand in line with another cashier her friend leaves she doesn't offer me to go through her line. She leaves then the kid starts ringing me through so she comes back and starts to finally ring in people and then ahestops the kid and asks for a code and the kid stops my transaction to help her. I walked out both of those times drove down the street to Sobeys for the exact same items for less money!
More Shoppers Drug Mart Complaints & Reviews
- Shoppers Drug Mart - unable to return items 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - 1) when I lost my optimum card 
- Shopper's Drug Mart - dispensing fee on epipens 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - discrimination & banned from shoppers with no reason given 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - poor service and card policy 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - non delivery
- Shoppers Drug Mart - store manager 1375 anesa
- Shoppers Drug Mart - customer service accusing me of stealing 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - hp lap top
- Shoppers Drug Mart - poor customer service by manager on duty at 610 taylor street east, saskatoon, sk