Shoppers Drug Mart / beauty boutique
I am one to never write complaints but the sales lady in the beauty boutique was extremely rude and unprofessional. I had asked her a question about the Shoppers points, she then began to respond in a very condescending tone and spoke to me like a complete child. After I had been patient and listened to her banter (which made no sense) I was debating on certain products - I was on my way to grab some deodorant before making all of my purchases (which were high end cosmetics) before she rudely stopped me and said that all cosmetics have to remain in the beauty boutique and to please give them to her and then I can leave. I guess I'll be ordering off Sephora from now on!!
More Shoppers Drug Mart Complaints & Reviews
- Shoppers Drug Mart - unable to return items 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - 1) when I lost my optimum card 
- Shopper's Drug Mart - dispensing fee on epipens 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - discrimination & banned from shoppers with no reason given 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - life brand warm mist humidifier. 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - pharmacy
- Shoppers Drug Mart - ps4 pro
- Shoppers Drug Mart - accused of theft 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - can't take shopping cards to your car.
- Shoppers Drug Mart - check out/optimum points