[Resolved] Sears.com / just crap

1 biddeford meindia, United States
Phone: 2077102105

calling their sears.com customer service number gets you speaking with someone who cant speak english, when you finally get transferred to someone who you can understand, they give you misleading information to appease you, get you off the phone and when you call back you will get a different city in india so its not their problem.
I have had orders canceled with no warning, when you call in for an update they tell you it will be there anyday, after a week of any days, a customer service rep said the order was canceled. I asked for their supervisor and waited on hold for over an hour before my cell phone died. and thats what they wanted, they want the customer to hang up and go somewhere else. I hope the stock owners of sears know what they are doing to what used to be a great company with great service...NOW sears is just another corporate giant who doesnt care how much business they lose. well sears will probably going the same way as caldors and montgomery wards or carls, or all those other big stores that couldnt keep customers. well they have lost a life long customer with me. I really hate to say it but walmart customer service will bend over backwards to help a customer out. good bye sears, HELLO WALMART!! at least they take care of the customer

• Resolution statement

• Sears Brands Customer Care's Response, Dec 17, 2010

Dear Henry Ayers,

Please accept my apology for a tardy response to your post here. I'm terribly sorry for the trouble you've encountered with Sears.com. No matter the stage (online, store, auto or home services) our goal is always to exceed your customer service expectations. Clearly we have fallen short of that goal. My name is Scott and I'm with the Sears Social Media Support Team. We'd like some additional information as to what has left you feeling this way so we can help restore your faith in Sears. At your convenience please contact my office via email at smsupport@searshc.com so that we can assist with resolving this issue. Please provide us a contact number and we will call you at your convenience. In addition, include your screen name (Henry Ayers) in the email so we can reference to your case.

Scott J.