Sears Portrait Studio / pricing
I have questioned Sears Portrait Studio's pricing on a few previous occasions but just thought it was my imagination because the receipts are not itemized. I have finally have proof that either they "pad" their receipts or that their computers are in real desperation to be replaced.
I went to the photo studio today (Thursday). I am a Smile Saver member and they are kind enough to extend a 20% military discount to me.
I ordered 1- 8x10, 3-5x7 (one enhanced), and ordered a "tender moments collage." The 8x10 is free with my membership, I should receive duplicates of my 5x7's because of BOGO Smile Saver deal, and the "tender moments collage" was also free with a coupon. So I am basically paying for 2 standard 5x7s (@ $14.99 each) and 1 enhanced 5x7 (@ $21.99) for a total of $51.97. With the military discount (20%) it brings my total down to $41.58 before tax. As a smile saver member I do not pay a sitting fee either.
On my receipt is shows that I was charged $49.95 before tax. A $8.37 difference.
Even though I do think that $50 for a total of 8 sheets is a good deal to me, the math just bothers me. I don't even know how it could come to 49.95. This isn't the first time we haven't been able to figure out how they get to their final number, and this time I watched as she put everything into the computer (with the exception of a few moments that I had to find my cellphone). It is almost to the point you have to sit there with a calculator with them to make sure that their isn't some mysterious fee that is charged.
More Sears Portrait Studio Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Sears - customer service department 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Refrigerator - poor quality product! 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Oasis Washer Machine - terrible company! 
- Sears Kenmore Elite French Door Refrigerator - Dept of energy agreement does not compensate me properly 
- [Resolved] Sears Die Hard Gold Battery - it should be named the die easy battery 
- Sears Lawnmower - never worked properly 
- [Resolved] Sears Home Improvement &buyer Beware& - buyer beware/contracts changed 
- Sears - problems with restocking fee 
- Sears, Inc. - slow posting of payment on account
- [Resolved] Sears Mattress - did not receive item or refund