Sears Lawnmower / never worked properly
Received a new lawnmower from Sears - Edmonton as a gift - never worked properly - went to take it for repairs - oops Sears could not find it even though it was charged to the account - bill was shown - after a month of complaining - oops Sears made a human error - they apparently are humans - so off they took it - oh yeah I got no tag. So I get a call to pick it up and pay $42.00 yep its still under warranty but carbs were dirty - yeah right - brand new lawn mower - new geri can - must be me - the small piece of lawn we have takes 10 minutes to cut. Yep take to the nasty people at sears head office - they make your blood boil more. She informs me that if the same problem persists I will not get my $42.00 back. Yep and I have 30 or 60 (I'm not sure which one) days warranty on that work - oh great I have snow on my lawn so I guess I have to try and snow blow/cut it for that warranty - but they really don't care. Sears are great when you are buying and do not own up to their warranty. If the repairs would have cost $300.00 I would have had to pay it.
More Sears Lawnmower Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Sears - customer service department 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Refrigerator - poor quality product! 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Oasis Washer Machine - terrible company! 
- [Resolved] Sears Die Hard Gold Battery - it should be named the die easy battery 
- [Resolved] Sears Kenmore Elite Oasis Washing Machine - F1 error 
- Sears - carpet cleaning service
- Sears - kenmore elite quad action technology 6.2 cu ft top load washer
- Sears - kenmore elite refrigerator repair
- Sears - I don't know.
- Sears A&E Service Repair - whirlpool refrigerator