Sears Home Repair (8004myhome) / multiple
I scheduled an appointment and the tech came and supposedly fixed. Well that night, my washer wasn't working again. So I called to reschedule. (Knowing that I would have to take another half day off work.) So I called the day before my 2nd appointment (keep in mind, I haven't had my washer for a week now). But I wanted the tech to call so that I could leave my office (about 10 min from home) and just meet them there...well I apparantly had no appointment...so I got rescheduled for Sat ( over a week after my original appointment and 10 days I will be with no washer...
What really bothers me is there "oh well" attitude. The washer should have been fixed correctly the first time, and since it wasn't, I should have priority for a new appointment. If anyone knows where to file a formal complaint, let me know.
More Sears Home Repair (8004myhome) Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Sears - customer service department 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Refrigerator - poor quality product! 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Oasis Washer Machine - terrible company! 
- Sears Kenmore Elite French Door Refrigerator - Dept of energy agreement does not compensate me properly 
- [Resolved] Sears Die Hard Gold Battery - it should be named the die easy battery 
- Sears Brands - ge dryer
- Sears Brands - kenmore refrigerator
- Sears Brands - customer support
- Sears - maintenance agreement
- Sears Home Appliance Service - sears in-home appliance service