Sears Home Repair (8004myhome) / multiple

Phone: 510-387-7687

I scheduled an appointment and the tech came and supposedly fixed. Well that night, my washer wasn't working again. So I called to reschedule. (Knowing that I would have to take another half day off work.) So I called the day before my 2nd appointment (keep in mind, I haven't had my washer for a week now). But I wanted the tech to call so that I could leave my office (about 10 min from home) and just meet them there...well I apparantly had no appointment...so I got rescheduled for Sat ( over a week after my original appointment and 10 days I will be with no washer...
What really bothers me is there "oh well" attitude. The washer should have been fixed correctly the first time, and since it wasn't, I should have priority for a new appointment. If anyone knows where to file a formal complaint, let me know.

Er

Comments

• De
      7th of Nov, 2008

$160 for 20 mins worth of work AND they were supposed to be there between 1 & 5 and showed up at 6pm because they overbooked. Charged me 80 for part and 160 for labor!!! So the fact I lost PERSONAL/VACATION time at my work for five and half hours - so they can keep technichians and so the BIG BUSINESS can stay in business - and I loose my job and cant pay for my home, take care of my family or pay my taxes as an american citizen - and their only answer is - "we cant do anything about it - it is what it is" BBB - lawsuit - Starbucks Customers - its time to say ENOUGH OF THIS ()*&^%

• Rh
      4th of Apr, 2011

I feel if a tech comes out and has to order parts and it is under warranty as the part arrives it should be fixed. I am having a tech come for the third time and am seriously thinking no more warranties...