Sears Connect / fraud
I contacted Sears Connect and signed up for a long distance plan.
Yesterday, I recieved a 32 page bill, 31 pages were a list of calls I had never made.
I was told I would have to wait for a "couple of days" before a supervisor would contact me~!
I'm not so worried about the bill ($115.00) as they assured me the charges would be removed... but in the meantime, I feel violated.
Who is making these calls using my number?
How can this happen?
More Sears Connect Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Sears - customer service department 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Refrigerator - poor quality product! 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Oasis Washer Machine - terrible company! 
- Sears Kenmore Elite French Door Refrigerator - Dept of energy agreement does not compensate me properly 
- [Resolved] Sears Die Hard Gold Battery - it should be named the die easy battery 
- Sears Brands - repair costs for a 2 year 11 month refrigerator
- Sears Brands - service request
- Sears Home Maintenance Agreement - repair service on washing machine
- Sears Brands - ongoing refrigerator issue
- Sears Jewelry - ring repair