Sears Connect / fraud
I contacted Sears Connect and signed up for a long distance plan.
Yesterday, I recieved a 32 page bill, 31 pages were a list of calls I had never made.
I was told I would have to wait for a "couple of days" before a supervisor would contact me~!
I'm not so worried about the bill ($115.00) as they assured me the charges would be removed... but in the meantime, I feel violated.
Who is making these calls using my number?
How can this happen?
More Sears Connect Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Sears - customer service department 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Refrigerator - poor quality product! 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Oasis Washer Machine - terrible company! 
- [Resolved] Sears Die Hard Gold Battery - it should be named the die easy battery 
- [Resolved] Sears Kenmore Elite Oasis Washing Machine - F1 error 
- Sears Brands - warranty on kenmore washer
- Sears Master Protection Plan - service on refrigerator
- Sears Brands Kenmore - kenmore washing machine 500
- Sears Home Warranty - kenmore elite washer
- Sears Brands - repair or replacement policy for a defective appliance