Sears Canada / service agreement
I purchased a 3 year service agreement for my Sears purchased appliances in March of 2006.
I spent considerable money to cover all of my appliances. I made a point of buying these all from Sears, as my family has been loyal to this store for years. I also had heard the service agreement would be a good one.
I have had Sears come each of the last 2 year sto get them to do the annual service check. On each occassion they have found some issue to fix. I felt glad to have this coverage. On ost occassions the workers were thorough and conscientious.
These past few months I have been getting a deluge of phone calls from an 800 (866?) number that ended in 2024. On several occassions, when I answered there was noone on the other end. Research on the internet uncovered that it was a Sears number. I chose to answer a couple of weeks ago. They were trying to sell me an extension to my service agreement. I declined the service, but asked to be connected to Service, so that I could book my final appliance maintenance inspection. On the last two occassions that transfer was dropped.
Today i phoned the sears service peole, aftrer talking to at least 5 people, it turns out that my service agreement expired March 8th, and they say there is nothing they can do for me. Further, the last supervisor, Mona, advised me that my wife had declined service when a call was made to my home. I am not married.
I was advised that there is no exception to their rule and I will not recieve my final service call.
I am very disappointed.
More Sears Canada Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Sears - customer service department 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Refrigerator - poor quality product! 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Oasis Washer Machine - terrible company! 
- Sears Kenmore Elite French Door Refrigerator - Dept of energy agreement does not compensate me properly 
- [Resolved] Sears Die Hard Gold Battery - it should be named the die easy battery 
- Sears Brands - je more elite
- Sears - master protection agreement not honored
- Sears Brands - protection agreement division
- Sears Home Improvements - gutters and soffits
- Sears Brands - working conditions