Sears 800-4my-Home / parts and repair service

1 UT, United States
Phone: (801)282-0612

My less then one year old Kenmore Range stopped working on Saturday Dec. 6, 2008 and I called to schedule an appt. Sears could not have anyone come to service the Range until Wed. Dec. 10 thats not a problem. So when the 10th comes a technician comes and says that the clock timer needs replaced that is why my oven was not working. He rush ordered the part necessary and tells me the part will be shipped to my address and he scheduled me for Dec. 16th. That day comes and goes no part, no phone call, nothing. I called Sears again and they said I wasn't on the service order for the day, they tell me to call back when the part comes in. I wait until the 20th of Dec. and check on whats going on, they said it looks like they had to reorder the part sorry for the inconvenience. I checked on that order on the 22nd of Dec. I was told the part will be delivered by the 26th. I was called back by a technician on the 29th and he had me scheduled for 8-12 that day, he called to say he was on his way at 8am and I have no part for him. Finally UPS delivered the part at 12:45pm, now I'm the techs last repair today. Needless to say this is unacceptable, its the holidays and I have had no oven for the past 3 weeks. I would feel that more then "sorry for the inconvenience' is necessary!!!