Sansui India / Poor Sound Quality

1 India Review updated:

I hae a sansui 29 ''TV, It is 4 years old the sound quality is very poor we were not able to listen to the dialouge clearly,pls come and rectify it .

Thanking you

By Khaja

Comments

• Ys
      10th of Oct, 2007

I have purchased Sansui 29 with woofer of 2000w on 31.3.2007. Within in two weeks the woofer is not working. Given complaint and complain no.is 21185. After several calls service engineer attended and they discover as woofer is having a software problem and after one month they have taken back the kit and they put a stand by. The picture quality and sound is very very very very very bad and all our family's eyes were effected due this poor quality. Now almost five months completed but they did not replaced the new kit as they promised. this type of service is having only with the poor Sansui. To be surprise there is no provision to post complaints in the website of Sansui. My request is if any top officials see my mail and if take it serious of my complaint and if he is able to do ...

• Mr
      10th of Mar, 2008

Inspite of more than a week for the non-functioing of the Color TV29" purchased 3 years before,the complaint is not yet attended to.I am forced to engage a technician from outside,for the irresponsibility to the customer,any fault arise on this account,the company is solely responsible.

• Mi
      21st of Nov, 2008

I have a sansui SY-20-SUPER Eye-P 'TV, It is purchased on 17th oct'07. the picture quality is very poor due to unavailbility of red colour in the screen. most of the time this colour is not appearing, so we were not able to view to the pictures clearly, pls come and rectify it . it is coming under warranty period also.
    My address :
    At- Trahi achyut nagar, Po- Jhinti Sasan, Via- Balakati, Bhuabaneswar, PIN- 752100, India.
    mobile no.+919861423983

Thanking you
    with regards
    Minaketan sahoo

• Sh
      20th of Apr, 2009

how can a b2c company be so reluctant?
    they are not bothered about there customers nor about their brand value?
    disgusting...
    Even I have the same problem..I m not able to find any info abt their service center in gorakhpur... the page doesnot appear only...
    god knows this company has any customer service desk or not...poor CRM ACTIVITIES