Having problems with Sansui Electric?

+1 618 392 3456 (United States)
2-23-3 Higashi, Shibuya-ku

Olney, IL
3471 North Union Drive, Olney, IL 62450

Complaints & Reviews

automatic washing machine

I have a washing machine which is under Annual Maintenance contract.

I have been trying to contact the customer care number with no one picking up the number for the last 20 days. The call goes.unanswered for hours at a stretch with a message that all the customer care executives are busy.

I Have SMS, emails with no response.

AMC No. Is ADEL [protected]

air conditioning

I bought Sansui AC on April 2018 by Flipkart. In this one year I am facing issue with the AC so many times it does not do cooling and it has E6 issue since the beginning. The best part is when you want to log a complain about it the Customer care number always seems busy. I tried to call them, Msg them & even mailed them but no one is responding. As it is a big brand I was happy to buy a product but the worst customer service prove me wrong. This will not be accepted.

no customer support

We had purchased a Sansui TV on 25.08.2016 with a 3 years warranty.in February 2019 it stopped working so we called customer care, they came once at inspected the TV set and said that panel has to be replaced.
For inspection they charged me INR 1062/- and said Panel will be replaced at free of cost. Since then our efforts to get in touch with the customer care has gone waste as they are not responding at all.
Attaching herewith the invoice of TV set purchase and the amount charged by the customer service representative.

We expect at least some one could respond us back and repair the TV set.

no customer support

Sansui led 40" tv showing white strip on the screen.

We have purchased a Sansui LED TV 12.06.2016 having 3 years warranty.
In around June 2018 its display started showing a white strip in between. We have lodged complaint for that, after that staff from your authorised service centre in Mathura has visited and checked the TV and told us that it will replaced soon since it is in warranty. But since then we are regularly asking for the solution but neither our TV has been replaced nor it has been repaired. The engineers that were given the service area in Mathura are unable to justify what will happen to our TV and mostly they don't pick up the phone, the one who is in charge in Agra for Mathura region complaint never responded to my phone. My registered mobile no. is [protected] and the complaint lodged is in my wife's name that is Manu.
Sir please resolve the complaint as soon as possible. Following are the complaint lodged messages that I received:

Dear customer, service request of your product has been registered with digital svc, ticket id: utt186305762. Please contact on this number after 72 hrs.. [protected] if complaint not resolved.

GHA0207180179 will be serviced by DEEPAK7055704674, SVC Point [protected] Provide SCode S10507 only if satisfactory job done, Appt Dt-02/07/18, 6:00PM

Prakash Narayan Sharma
Mob: [protected]
Add: H. No. 13, Shanker Vihar,
Krishna Nagar, Mathura
Pin: 281004

led sansui snx-50fh18

Hi, I am darshan khurana ([protected]) had purchased one 50 inch. led (led sansui snx-50fh18) from sargam...

led not working complaint was ist lodged in feb 2018

I purchased a 42 inches led tv from sargam electronics kohat enclave pitam pura innov 2016 delhi.It had the gurenity of three years.ut it developed problem in feb 2018.complaint was lodged at help line and was attended. But the same problem occurred again in one month.It was again reported but the same could not be fixed.
Visiting engineer told that a part is to be repaired and I will have to place order for that and it may take three four week.On my enquiry they kept me telling the part is not available in the stock.pl wait for some time.On my further enquiry they informed that since your complaint is pending since long and part is not available yet therefore we have recommanded for replacement of the set as per policy of the company. Now replacement have been approved in the 2 nd week of August18.
Now the concerned person has informed the 42 inches set is not available in the company it would be replaced as soon as it is available.Now I ask how long one company need to stand to its gurinty.I ask the authorities to either replace my T.V. immediately or refund me the cost of the same.

S K Walia
[protected]

sled5515w led 55 in tv

This TV was purchased as a gift for my parents. After having been set up for less than 3 months the TV made a...

Led television

I purchased LED of sansui last year. Sir, it was when we were watching tv and suddenly it got cracked from...

remote not working

Dear sir / madam,
I am purchases dvd player of sunsui company,
Many year ago this remote not working properly so i want to purchases new remote.
So i am request many time customer care on 0731 - [protected] but no response

So plz solve my problem

• On
    Online _CST Jan 27, 2015

Dear Humesh,

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your problem with your complaint number, mobile number and email ID at [email protected] and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

Online Team
    Sansui_India

• On
    Online _CST Feb 10, 2015

Dear HUMESH,

We apologize for the inconvenience you have faced.
    We are unable to contact you on provided contact no, pls. call 39404040(Prefix StateCapitalSTD code) for complaint registration with Sansui India Call Center.

Warm Regards
    Sansui India Team

Sansui LED TV - Extreme Cheap Quality Product

I bought Sansui LED TV 32 inch 2 years back with 1 year warranty worth 26, 000 INR. After using of just 6...

Sansui service representive fails to fix the lcd tv

Hi,
I have registered a service request against my SANSUI lcd tv on dated 1st august 2014.(Complaint no-BAN0108140179)
from the same date, already the service person visited my resident 4 times, including the first visit, where they have collected 950/- rupees as service charge against the service charge of my tv.
Now the question arise, if your service personal fails to fix the tv, how can a company charge the service charge to fix the product.
its simply a fails...
now I don't want to proceed to the next step, so requesting SANSUI SERVICE INDIA to give back my service charge asap, otherwise I will file a complaint for harassing and cheating the customer.
(THANKS FOR THE GREAT SERVICE, KINDLY DONT SEND ANY REPRESENTIVE TO FIX THE TV FOR FIFTH TIME FAILURE AS 4 FAILURE ATTEMPTS HAS BEEN MADE.PLEASE REFUND THE SERVICE CHARGE)

complaint number-BAN0108140179

• Sh
    shwetavini Jun 06, 2011

This is to inform you that my L:CD is not getting swiched on.
    Have tried to fix it but am not succesful.

Pls send me a representative of yours at my place in lucknow.

Shweta

• Ge
    Geetanjali Bagh Jan 15, 2012

Horizental lines on the display... Customer care is not taking any service till now from 5 days...
    Geetanjali Bagh
    PIN- 770002
    ODISHA

Sansui_help Sep 01, 2014

Dear Customer

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we working on your problem and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further clarifications, please write to us at [email protected]

Online Team
    Sansui

panel board faild

I hav purchased sansui lcd 32 inchs colour tv on 18, 8 2012 after one year tv is not working I have...

Terrible TV-customer service

TERRIBLY COMPANY AND TV!!! My expensive flat screen is only 5 years old and will not turn on. I called the customer service number and was told the standard "It's not under warranty so there's nothing we can do" I then sent an e-mail and was told to unplug it for 3 days. Needless to say it didn't work and now they won't respond to my e-mails.
BEWARE folks and DO NOT buy a TV from this or any company who won't stand by their products. Especially when they cost so much, you expect them to last longer than 5 years! Terrible customer service too.

• We
    WestCoastLover Sep 06, 2013

Did you pay for a 5 year extended warranty? It does not seem so, as you mention the warranty but do not counter their indication of this with any such claim. If it's not under warranty, especially after 5 years, a manufacturer has no obligation to provide you with free repairs or a replacement. This doesn't mean they aren't "standing by their product." It just means something too bad happened, and you don't get a freebie out of it. That happens sometimes.

Getting 5 years out of a flat screen TV is about half the maximum expectation for the best units, and Sansui is hardly the best so, considering what you bought, you actually seem to have gotten some good use out of it.

• Za
    Zapp12u Sep 06, 2013

I only tried to warn people about a bad TV (that I also saw online that MANY others had the same problem) but for you, I hope it's the brand you purchase...

• We
    WestCoastLover Sep 06, 2013

So, I guess that's still a "no, it wasn't under warranty"?

And Sansui won't be the brand I purchase because I'd have done my research into people's complaints BEFORE making the purchase. But thanks for the response here and whining private message you sent because you think a company owes you a replacement on a product that isn't under warranty 5 years after the purchase date.

Remote Control

I have a SANSUI color TV. Its model no. is SV-2110K. I lost its remote control. So please give the code number of remote control which is suitable for the above said model.

T V

I had purchased a SANSUI LCD /Plasma (SAL 26 HMA ) on 25th December 2009 at GIRIAS, Mahalingapuram, Nungambakkam, Chennai-34 . For the last one month my TV has a complaint . While in ON mode the TV automatically goes down without an picture.On complaining the Technician came and his comments on LCD/LED TV is that the life is only 2/3 yrs...They charged me Rs.750 to check the complaint and found that the power board has to be changed, for which the charges will be Rs.4000/ .
My shock was when the complaint was registered on the TOLLFREE number, a local service center people contacted us and said they will send a technician and the charges are Rs.750. Please suggest me wether these service center are GENUINE. How can we believe some body and why SANSUI INDIA has not got a direct service center. Please do respond .

LCD TV NOT WORKING AFTER 1month of purchase

I have purchased 32 inch SANSUI LCD tv from hypercity bangalore [ kundhanahalli] after 1 month its not working. WHAT A*********kind of products they are giving realy dont know..please stop ur productus dont try to cheet public. all of my friends having Soney ..LG...etc tv from past 5 years thety are using without any complaint.. i dont know whats wrong with this product. please some one act on this am with you people.

Regards
Dileep

service engineer

res sir/madam

i have purchased sansui colour TV.From gandhidham befor 4 yrs.within three month my tv has been out of order i have call sansui service call center & registered complaint.
first time i have logded complaint 02/08/2011 complaint no-RAJ0209110442, service enginer came after 15 days & replace some part but sound system not repaired. he want me Rs, 1000 for visit & repairing & told me after 1 days i will be come here and repaire sound system i will give him Rs.1000 .
Second complaint registered dated 18/09/2011 complaint no.-RAJ-[protected].AND againg third time registered complaint dated 02/11/2011 complaint no-RAJ-[protected]. Till date i am awaiting sansui service engineer.
kindly help me regarding this matter.
If you complain to call center, a complaint number will be issued and you will receive an advice that technician will visit you within 24 working hours. But this will not happen and call center will direct you to talk to Sansui at certain number. If you try your luck at this number, with lot of difficulty you will get the truth that no one is assigned to attend your complain, as yet. So, a fresh new promise will be issued!

Dhirendra nayak
flat no-09, second floor, sai ram tower
plot 1 & 2, ward 9A, near navjyot school
gandhidham- gujrat
mobile-[protected]

No Service

Dear Sir,

I have purchased your SANSUI 32Hd LCD TV-sft 32 hbm having serial No.[protected] on 10-12-2010 from M/s.Reliance Digital Retail Limited, Visakhapatnbam, Andhra Pradesh.

Due to the sales men of M/s.Reliance Digital Stores, who exaggerated the performance of your SANSUI TV, I chooses to by your TV instead of LG LCD.

OK, your TV performed well even though we don’t know about functions and controls fully ( No body explained during installation)

During August 2011, I found that the LCD is having a problem which is not switching ON. I have contacted the following places/persons as detailed below.

1) On 12-08-2011 complained to the Phone No.[protected] & [protected] who are the M/s.Reliance Digital Retail Limited, Visakhapatnam. They noted my complaint.

2) After 4 days again I contact the same Telephone numbers and they informed me that they are on my job.

3) After 2 days again I contact, that One Female voice informed me to contact the SANSUI repair agency engaged by them near to our area giving their Phone numbers etc.

4) After 2 days, I have contact the Repair agency at Gajuwaka, Visakhapatnam and found that the Technicians are not available at that time and will take another 2 days.

5) I waited for 4 days and finally one day One Engineer named Mr.Sekhar Babu visited my Residence, Inspected my LCD and found that the LCD having a Power Switch Problem and he intimated that the part is to be imported and fixed.

6) After 15 days when I contact the repair agency and found that the particular part not yet received by them.

7)Finally, when I am away from Visakhapatnam, the Service Engineer visited my home and fixed the part and left with the GUARANTEE CARD of the LCD and informed us that the same will be returned after wards.

8) After my return, I found that the following problems in our LCD :

a) ON & OFF switch which is making music ( Harmony Sound) is absent –
b) The picture which is supposed to be 32 inches size is showing only 24 inches which is shrinked.
c) All the features of LCD is not explained by your Service Engineer to any one of our Family members.

This problems are immediately informed to your M/s.Reliance Digital Stores as well as to the Repairing Agency. Up to now, since 5 days no body turned up to my residence to rectify the SANSUI 32 LCD.

We never faced this type of torture when we utilized other House hold Electronic Equipments of various Brands & Makes.

I request you to kindly check up the SANSUI Services which are prevailing at the various places in India.

Also I request you to kindly provide better services at least to my LCD.

I.Krishna Rao, [protected] Email:[protected]@yahoo.com
President, Visakhapatnam District Carrom Association,
Director, BHPV Employees Co-Op.Soiciety,
Executive Member, Visakhapatnam District Olympic Association

problems in operating the t.v(CTVHR29G)

Cracking sound in the t.v when switched on, Woofer not working, Problem in plugging in audio/video pin .

no one give responce for servicing

hello sir, i purchased sansui tv in 2009. now i have some problem in my tv like power on. many time i...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices