Having problems with Sansui Electric?

+1 618 392 3456 (United States)
2-23-3 Higashi, Shibuya-ku

Olney, IL
3471 North Union Drive, Olney, IL 62450

Complaints & Reviews

Bad service facility

I purchased a 29 Inch Sansui Color TV from an authorized dealer "UNIQ Vision Private Ltd" in Ganganagar, Bangalore. The TV started developing problems after Three years of purchase. No sound and no picture. As per the suggestion given by the dealer, I informed "Smart Service, Customer care Center, Citi tech services about the problems I faced with the TV. The TV was repaired and it has started functioning. But within one month, the TV failed again. Once again, I informed the service center about the problem I faced with the TV. The service technician checked the TV, removed the electronic cards for repair and went back. It is almost a month and I do not hear anything from the service center. Repeated telephone calls were made. The reply was they are still working on the TV. I feel I made a great mistake by purchasing the Sansui TV. There seems to be no authorized service centers for Sansui products. Can anybody guide ?

• Ve
    veeravalli Kumar Jul 14, 2007

I Agree, this service is sick...

Kumar.

Very bad service!

I have brought a 29 inch SANSUI model 29-G 7 months back.

The TV has stopped working since 2 months. I had registered a complaint ( no: 200011 dt: 20th May 2007) in one service centre in Bangalore as I reside in Bangalore, Marathalli.

One technician was sent to verify the defect and he found that the TV kit board has to be replaced which he said that will be done within two days.
This TV is only 7 months old and it holds a three years warranty.

Since then I am calling up the service nos and They keep telling that the board is sent already and that the technician will be reaching your home this evening. From past 1 month this is happening.

Now, I think I should not have brought this brand. Is this the service given by the SANSUI company??

It is pity .. very bad service. I dont know what this writing this complaint here is worth. But If any user reading this please note please go for such company/ brands that have a good service.

chandan Feb 20, 2008

Hi... i have a sansui audio system which is not working since december2007. i need a service center address...

chandan Feb 20, 2008

hi ... I need a proper address of sansui service center.. please send...

432 inches plasma TV - not worth paying for!

I had purchased sansui plasma 42 inches TV during Jan 2007 and since then I am having hell of a problem with...

Sansui - it is waste of money

Never buy Sansui products, I realized it after wasting a good amount of money in BUYING SANSUI HARD ROCK, 21 EYE and gifting it to my Husband.

After six months it was dead and no one from service center came fwd to rectify it. To my utter surprise there is no Head office details in India. If you know pl. let me know as I wanted to give this back to them and to ensure that they must realize that they can't make fool for a long.

I am planning to go to CONSUMER COURT FOR HARASSMENT AS I HAVE TO TAKE LEAVE AND SIT AT HOME SO THAT SERVICE ENGINEER AS COMMITTED CAN COME AND ATTEND THE COMPLAIN. BUT NO ONE TURNED I LOST 5 DAYS LEAVE.

I would request all of you including dealers that don't buy or promote sansui products.

• Gu
    gurmeet singh 9872354014 May 25, 2007

• Rd
    R. Deepak Kumar Nov 18, 2008

Sansui, a branded company with their best products. Sansui had lost its image when it was merged in Tekcare India Private Limited. Now the chassis, Picture Tube, and even the Front & Back covers too are now being made in india, with the Videocon Global group which made the Sansui to loose its image. It was the only TV which had failed the Sony for its sound, Picture Quality, performance and even thing more.

Very poor customer care services

Hi, this is Jegadeesan krishnasamy from Perambalur,Tamilnadu, India and i don't know how i decided to buy sansui color television. Some problem has occurred with my tv within Five months of purchase. i made a complaint to sansui service centre but to my utter surprise no body came for 15 days together. i like to advise all my friends don't repeat don't purchase sansui tv u will waste ur money as i have wasted. no head office website i could find and now i am planning to go to consumer court.

• Bh
    Bhuvan Dec 23, 2006

My colleague Mr.C.P. Singh purchased Sansui TV Model No.:SV-2110 and Serial No.9610800286 on 18th Oct. 2001 from Gaur Electronics, Ladpur, Raipur Road, Dehradun-248008(India). On the Guarantee/Warrany Card 7(Seven) year guarantee has been mentioned)The model worked very nicely till last year but since last year now we r facing a problem: While any channel runs, suddenly the images and sound disappears and the screen becomes blue. We have changed our antenna and also the antenna cable also but the problem still persists. The complaint was also bought in the notice of ur local authorized service centre who attended several times but unable to resolve the problem.

In the first few years we were fully satisfied with the performance of this set and the same we recommended to many of our friends but now looking at Sansui services we r loosing the faith in Sansui services.

• Pa
    Parvinder Jit Singh Dec 27, 2006

Buy any tv in the world even you can buy tv from the repair shop they will work BETTER then SANSUI TV because. I buy a 29 inch tv with 2000 watt output the tv sound is good at high levels but when the sound is reduced there is humming sound in it and the magnitude is so high that you cannot hear anything up to the level 10 is achieved by volume control. More over the technician came after 2-months and when he open the tv set i saw mess in that ie the screen shielding is pasted with CELLO TAPE. 2-capacitors were mounted towards the printed side of the pcb, 2 resistances and 4 jumpers were connected and when i asked about all this he says that this is due to development work and some modifications. moreover you cannot contact to there head office coz there is no confirm address anywhere on the net

NEVER BUY SANSUI PRODUCTS!

• Bi
    bimal chandra dey Oct 03, 2008

i am symple electronics ing.

anand prakash Oct 04, 2008

Dear sir,
    I have purchase a 15" Flat Sansui color Televesion from Sangam Electronics, Sector- 18, Noida,

TV is not working from 30.09.08, I have written a complaint to your customer cares centre for repairing, complaint No. is 5A0490810010039. Dated 01.10.08, but not received any response from your side,

Your service engineer will not come till now, at my address for repairing the TV,

kindly take the action on it.

thanks & Regards,

Anand Prakash

• Ji
    jitendra singh Nov 03, 2008

I have ragistered some complain regarding TV through telephone. but after 15 day not taking any necessary action on my complain my complain no is 5P0020810210018. So I hope u Will give me any responce my cell no is 9871904725

Thankssss

Regard

Jitendra Singh

• Ji
    jitendra singh Nov 24, 2008

Dear Sir,

I have registered a complain on 10/11/2008. T.V that not working properly. After
    registered my complain your engineers came at my home and take away the chaeses and
    say I have repair the chaeses on work shop and install next 2 working days.

but after 15days they did not solve my problem. if u did not take necesarry action on work
    shop owener. I have register the complain in cuonsumer court for compansation (25000/-)

thanksss

Jitendra Singh

9871904725

jitender singh

• Ta
    Tarun Panwar Jan 08, 2013

My name is Tarun Panwar.I purchased SansuiTV model number CTVSCS213BB-CUK, but my TV not working from 03 OR 04 MONTH, I had told the dealer for about the TV and then he call to the customer care and service center but the service center didn't take any action .he told that they are coming today and tommorow but after 03 month he still not come.if I am not getting any response till coming wednesday than I will going to consumer forum against your company, not only that I am search engine optimizer and well connected in social media marketing as well as my article publish in product review site.I can write against sansui bad quality product as well as wrong commitment of your service and customer care.If you not help me how much i loss only rs 8500 but if I do this you lost goodwill in market which is more valuable than my rs8500.If you want I can produce all detail how can I hamper your business .

Tarun Panwar
    Uttarkashi
    Uttarakhand

mo no - 09720668545

Waste of money

Hi, this is jaynandan prasad from mumbai, India and i don't know how i decided to buy sansui color...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices