Sansui IndiaPoor customer service!

P

If you visit www.sansui-india.com and click either 'contact' or 'customer care' or 'Branch Location', you will land up to 'The page cannot be found'! If you dial Service Center numbers, you will not get anyone picking up your call!

If you complain to call center, a complaint number will be issued and you will receive an advice that technician will visit you within 24 working hours. But this will not happen and call center will direct you to talk to Sansui at certain number. If you try your luck at this number, with lot of difficulty you will get the truth that no one is assigned to attend your complain, as yet. So, a fresh new promise will be issued!

Will you actually get your complaint sorted out? I am yet to experience with PJ29Multiplex TV set, purchased a year ago with 3 yrs warranty.

Let's pray for luck,
Kolkata.

• Bm
    B.Mondal May 22, 2014

Dear Sir/Team,
    Mera shoppe name A.R.Electrovoice. Maine ek Sansui 19" LED
    ka complaint diya tha uska Com no. - KOL0605140177. Complaint dene ke 2
    din bad technician visit kiya tha but usne LED khol kar dekha or
    bolethe uska andar jo mmain PCV hey uska problem. Then usne customer ko
    15 din ka time diye the. Avitak uska problem resolved nahi hua hay but
    us lokone us customer complaint wrongly close kar diya.
    Customer deatails mention beow :
    Sujit DasC/o- Fatik chandra Das
    Vill- Talmeria Doluipur school, Rania, 743318Contact no. - [protected]
    Please help us ASAP.

Sansui_help Mar 29, 2014

Dear kotnala,

We apologize for the inconvenience. We care about your grievance, and your complaint has been noted and is currently being worked upon by our team. We would like to know more about your problem and its details. Please share your contact details and complaint description with us at [email protected], mentioning your order ID in the subject line of the mail.
    Thank you for cooperating.

Regards,
    Sansui Team

• Ko
    kotnala Mar 05, 2014

very poor service i recommend cutomer not to buy sansui products as do not, think about the problems of customers. The worst brand in TV sector i have experienced is sansui .

Sansui_help Feb 28, 2014

Dear Pranab Barman,

Thank you for cooperating.

Regards,
    Sansui Team

• Pr
    pranab barman Feb 22, 2014

i have been searching Sansui servicing centre in Guwahati, Assam but there is no such authorised service centre in Guwahati found. It is very difficult to get the TV repair, TV sound comes 15 munites later of TV on but pictutres come as soon as i on the TV. Sansui Team please help to get my TV repaired othersie i shall be taking action and you will not be able sell your products in Guwahati market.

My mail ID: [email protected]

sadanandan Dec 06, 2012

Sir,
    I need to replace an LED of model SY-21 sUPER Eye-P

• Hi
    hira26 Sep 25, 2012

My name is Hirakant Singh.I purchased Sansui LCD model number 19SBS date:06/12/2011, but my TV remote and av mode not working from 22/09/12, I complain in this regard in your service center where they provide me complain number kol2209120449, On 23/09/12 I got one sms with my complain number and one engineer name Ashok Paul but when I contact that personal he told me its wrong number, as per your tat of 48 hrs its already finish but still not getting any call from your support department or not any one tech people come to short out my problem.My guarantee period is still valid, if I am not getting any response till coming Monday than I will going to consumer forum against your company, not only that I am search engine optimizer and well connected in social media marketing as well as my article publish in product review site.I can write against sansui bad quality product as well as wrong commitment of your service and customer care.If you not help me how much i loss only rs 8500 but if I do this you lost goodwill in market which is more valuable than my rs8500.If you want I can produce all detail how can I hamper your business .

• Pr
    praveenbperera Jun 10, 2012

My furatto-21-Eye TV gets pictures but when TV is On there is no sound & after 15 - 30 min it gets sound and but it can hear some times
    and sometimes it doesn't. So what should i do? What's the reason ? my e-mail is [email protected] . Please reply very soon.

• Hn
    H N Dash Apr 02, 2012

Dear sir, I have purchased 1.5TR sansui split AC for last 1.5 Year from Big Buzzar, Ram mandir Chhak Bhubaneswar, Orissa, on 14.5.2010. Since purchased, I am suffering a lot, for its not functioning .Technician had attended a no. of times but after he left, I am to suffer again for the same trouble. The technician had replaced twice the HT condencer. But sorry to say the compressor still stops while starting. When I purchased it was last piece Kindly ask some body to solve the problem, If not replaired, I will have no other go except to throw away the piece with a remark to the media.

With regards
    HN Dash
    28/2995 Govind Prasad, Behind Bamikhal R, E.O
    Rasulgarh Industrial Estate
    Bhubaneswar 751010 Phone-[protected] cell [protected]

• Ko
    kotamraju Jan 08, 2012

i have bought my Sansui TV of 29" i want a new remote because the remote has got failed and the remote model is RS-S169 i have searched many places but i did not get it .the shopkeeper also said you may get the original remote if the older one got failed and the service was also not good at our place ...so please take action and provide us good service to us...

• Dh
    Dhirendra nayak Nov 05, 2011

i agree all these complaint regarding sansui television & services .because i am also facing such type of complaint . first i have logded complaint 02/08/2011 complaint no-RAJ0209110442,
    Second complaint registered dated 18/09/2011 complaint no.-RAJ-[protected].AND againg third time registered complaint dated 02/11/2011 complaint no-RAJ-[protected]. Till date i am awaiting sansui service engineer.

Dhirendra nayak
    gandhidham
    gujrat

• Ro
    rohit_wadhwa2000 Sep 10, 2011

Dear all,
    i purshased chic 25 classic on 05-02-2011 suddenly on 07-09-2011 it stopped working. after loging my complaint they gave complaint no kar0809110010 to be done by there engg. after sevral calls and reminders there person says to please proceed for the legal action coz they don't have time to attend such calls. please help me for this kind action against them.
    rohit wadhwa
    [protected]

• Bi
    BIKRAM SINGH Jun 30, 2011

YA GUYS U ALL ARE RIGHT. I M ALSO FACING PROBLEM WITH SANSUI TV. I HAVE PURCHASED A TV IN JAN 2011 AND IN 5 MONTHS IT HAS BEEN REPAIRED 4 TIMES. SANSUI IS THE POOREST SERVICE IN THE WORLD...

I REQUEST YOU ALL TO DONT BUY ANY SANSUI PRODUCTS IN LIFE...

ManinathK Mar 17, 2011

Is SANSUI team reads all these complaints and work round to resolve.
    Kindly check the website and if not really working shut down it. dont trouble customer after sale.

Ramesh Narayanan Sep 09, 2010

My Sansui TV with a seven year warranty developed faults almost every year and has been repaired five times and each time I had to shell out money for the spares.

A substandard product by and internationally reputed brand.

• Bi
    biddut Sep 09, 2010

i want a sarvice mode nomber asansui 14'' TV which model no CTVFIRST14DP-4

Marcher Jul 24, 2010

Remote is not working, The actual functionality of remote is very much irritating. Many times we are compelled to see the unwanted channel, as we are not able to change the channel through remote controller.

Please note that, same problem occured last year, and the sensor was changed by Deepak (by paying the cost of 150/-) and it long last only for 2 months and then same problem is occurring again for the last 10 months.

Ramesh Narayanan Jul 05, 2010

Sansui TVs are now part of the Videocon Group. I visited the website of Videocon and got their Aurangabad factory number from whom I got the mobile number of the service manager of Hyderabad. My TV was repaired immediately after I contacted the service manager .

Thus my complaint was attended.

• Pj
    P.J.George Jul 05, 2010

I am also facing the same problem as mentioned above. I bought a 29" SANSUI Flat screen Television and the same is notworking for a long time. I bought this TV from a dealer, M/s.Majestic, Ernakulam, Kerala. I complained to the Dealer, but he has not done anything. So therefore I located another technician who could pinpoint the defective part and I contacted the customer service centre to provide the spare parts. Eventhough they promised that they will send their technician, but nothing has happened till date. I sent about half a dozen e-mail messages, but the television is lying like white elephant in my house. I have done the greatest mistake by buying a Sansui Television. I don't know how to get it repaired.
    P.J.George
    Kanaka Villa,
    Thuruthisery
    Via Aluva,
    Kerala

Ramesh Narayanan Jun 11, 2010

Try Calling "Videocon" as a last resort before taking legal action. Sansui is part of the Videocon group. Mine was repaired. I called up their works in Aurangabad and got hold of the mobile number of their Customer service Manager in Hyderabad. My TV is now working fine. I still maintain one shoud think ten times before buying such brands who lure customers with " Seven year warranty" etc. You will end up with a product which requires support each year and may be later too.

• Kr
    krishna_k_c Jun 11, 2010

i am also in the same boat having purchased a 29 inch sansui tv it is kept as a toy. can we all go to the consumer court will all of you support me i will take the intiative.

krishna kumar
    kerala

• Kr
    krishna_k_c Jun 11, 2010

i also have the same problem with sansui hardrock 29inch tv not working for last one week can we goo to the consumer court to file a suit against sansui will some one support e for this.

krishna kumar

• Su
    surendra .mohan Apr 29, 2010

i purchased k21k television last year .the sound does not emanates even if i turn it to 63 . please look into the matter and send your rep. to contact me

Ramesh Narayanan Apr 28, 2010

Sansui TV as someone has already said is like paying for junk. Their customer service is non existent. I never knew till now that Sansui is a Videocon Group Product.

Every consumer should know what a sub standard product Sansui is.

• Me
    me1234567890 Jan 25, 2010

I tried in 2010 and the customer care URL is still not working. I wonder how many they will cheat!

Nagesh

woofer problem.

woofer problem. membership no. 110509

naveen08 Jan 21, 2010

picture tube is damaged and picture colour problem.

• Aj
    ajay May 01, 2009

i have brought a sansui color tv. with the warranty of 1 yr and within two to three days the picture display was gone. And we have been giving complaints and if at all the man incharge comes and attends the complaint. He just checks and gos off..

still my tv is not in a working condition.I didnt expect such a service from a reputed brand...

sathish Nov 26, 2008

Hey Mine story when we purchased 21 Inc tv. I hope sv 2010k Model. The dealer was given the remote of other model. Due to that some of the function were not working and finally the remote is not working now. I just wanted to know that whtz the exact remote for SV2010K.

sajith Nov 24, 2008

ic details of TDA 9370ps/n3/A

• So
    Sona Das Nov 22, 2008

I have purchased a 14 inch SANSUI color television set on 11/08/2008. Unfortunately, the above television set has gone out of order within few days, and there was no color picture visible atall. After I made repeated calls to the local SANSUI service center the technician who visited from SANSUI service center told that its picture tube is faulty and it should be replaced. Now, almost over more two months have passed; neither the shop owner nor anyone from SANSUI service center had taken any further step to resolve the problem in spite of repeated requests during this entire period.

Thanks,
    Sona Das
    Shibpur, Howrah,
    West Bengal, India.

• Be
    Behera Nov 21, 2008

Hi

I am having a sansui color T.V(21'' flat) which in on warranty period.From last two day the T.V totally not working .When i tray to contact your customer care (044-[protected])which was provided by the delear at the time of purchasing) is doesn't exit.So I am totally unable to contact to the concern who can help me in this cases.So please arrange to sent your Representative to repair the T.v

my residence and constact details as given bellow

No 9.
    BIG Street.Puliyambedu-Village
    Thiruverukadu-Post
    Noombal, Chennai 600 077

cell [protected]

Thanking you

Ravi Sinha Nov 19, 2008

Dear All,

Its very true that Sansui India have no website and extremely poor customer care. We have purchanse a 29" Sansui TV and having the 5 year warranty and less than 2 years its stop working and making so many calls to customer care but no one picking the phone.
    Our complain No is 5RO [protected] dated 8th September 2009 and till date it has to be resolved. Its very frastrating that no one from Sansui want to take any action on it.

While visiting their servise centre it feel very helpless & they have not any ethics to listen our complain.

I request you to all of you not to buy any sansui product for GOD shake.

Best REgards
    Ravi Sinha

• Dr
    Dr Dara Rupa Nov 18, 2008

Sansui DVD Recorder DVR515. Cannot Record Brand New system purchased not working due to some code problem.Request to send a mechanic to start the System. One Mechanic came saw the system and said he will send the Mechanic who will be able to start the system. No Mechanic has come till Date.

Request to send a Mechanic who can start the system

Mobile No ontact +9122 [protected] Mumbai
    Tel +9122 [protected] /+9122 [protected].

URGENT

• Bj
    B.Jayanth Nov 17, 2008

Gentlemen,
    i have purchased 1 Tunder Master 29"CTV model on 18-02-2004 @ M/S Priya Enterprises, Visakhapatnam.Suddenly during Feb 08 my TV was stopped due to picture tube proublem.i have immediately informed your local service centre at Srikakulam as i have resided there. After receiving my complaint your service people have attended the repairs after 8months from the date of receipt of my compliant .Again the same problem repeated with in 15 days .for which they have informed me that the picture tubes are not readyly avilable it takes some time to replace with new tube.Due to this type of delay service i have suffered a lot.Hence i request u take necessary steps to rectify the defect immediately otherwise i have approched the consumer counsil for justice as u have given 5 years warrenty on Picture Tube.
    Yours Sincerely
    B.Jayanth
    Advocate
    L.B.Nagar Colony
    Srikakulam

• Vk
    v.k.tewari Nov 12, 2008

we have purchased one television thundermaster-29-eye, having the picture tube warranty for 7 years. we longed a complain with pune costumer care unit, complain registration number is 90012 on 29th august. despite repeated request and telephone calls the problem has not been solved yet.this very very poor costumer service. we all together should protest and find asome ways and means to tackle this problem. if any body has any kind of suggestion please send through this site

ANAND KUMAR KUSHWAHA Nov 08, 2008

I bought one Sansui CTC (21WT-[protected]) from Sirohi Electronic, RZ E-4 Palam Dabri Roda, Mahavir Enclave, New Delhi on 12-Feb-05. After six month it's picture quality disturbed and we immediately called Service Center located at Nehru Place. Service engineer turned up and changed some part of it and charged the device amount of 650/-. Again after one year same problem arises. This time we contacted one local mechanic and he changed IC's and charged 450/- for it. Now again from October 14th, it's picture quality changed in some very strange colour.

Service station no. had been changed and we are left with no option rather than writing this complaints.

John Doe Nov 03, 2008

Hello All,

May be I have a different story. My TV was down for 2 weeks, and I kept on calling
    the so called Suma, Sushma, Sankar n Shyam. That is when I searched on the
    Internet and found an earlier post that recommended contacting Videocon
    directly

I just followed as the poster suggested above. I got my TV repaired with in 48
    hours(after being dead for 2 weeks)

And there was a downpour of emails and phone calls !
    You wont believe it..
    There were even callers who apologized for not contacting earlier !!

Stop talking to useless fellows (dealer/service rep/whoever that is). It is your
    fault if you waste time with the useless. Use the telephone numbers and the
    email above, you will have your problem addressed with in a reasonable,
    humanly possible time frame.

Do you think that a guy/girl (tv technician or telephone answering girl in your
    local TV service station) is ever going to be an IAS officer ? Their level of
    comprehension is just that.Don't expect too much from them, and nothing blame
    either !

If you make your complaints to the peon, you are not entitled to get the same kind
    of resolution that you would get from the Secretary or the Chief Secretary of your
    state ?

Good luck

• Ab
    abhishek srivastava Nov 02, 2008

To,
    The Head of the Sansui Electronics of India.

Subject:
     To bring the very important subject of the cheating, making false claim, mentally harassment, dereliction of the duty, taking the the Kit ( an electronic product of the Sansui Coloured Television Model number=SV- 2010K, and cost 11990 indian rupees only, without the consent of the parents In 8:30 p.m. in the night of the 3/10/2008 by the Sanjay Mishra(owner of the Sansui service center Gorakhpur(U.P.) and his companions.
    Customer Problem:
     First complain was loged at probaly 12/08/2008 .
     After this at 14/08/08 the engineer) came and charged 450 rupees at noon.
     The same problem appeared at evening of the 14/08/08, after this when I called on the mobile of Sansui service center([protected]) it was the switch off.
     After few day again I complained and told problem and then a new engineer came at probably 23/08/08 and repaired. On enquiring he said that soldering had not been made properly.
     After this the problem got worsen and with screen voice problem was also started after four or five day.

 So the problem was not solved, and we remained unable to watch the tv.
     After this anyhow I managed to search the service centre. And official staff said that your problem would be solved in one or two days.
     After few day I complained that neither your phone remain switch on nor your promise. Then it was told to me that service centre has been changed and any Sanjay Mishra is owner and he provided two mobile number:
     The complain was made at 3/10/08 at mobile number [protected] same night after examining the Kit the Sanjay Mishra himself said, to my brother the he is taking the kit and it would be fitted by 4/10/08 or 6/10/08.
     At last kit was taken by me at 31/10/2008 night from service centre, which was sent for small repair is totally dead.
     In nut –shell : your company name is being made notorious by such activity.
     Interesting point is that my House was only 100 meters from this new service center and still the staff and Sanjay was avoiding to repair the kit or return the kit.
     By this way doubt is being created, and it is clear that kit has been experimented by many technician in service centre, so now it is dead.
    Note: Complaint number is also not being provided.

 As I think any type fault could be repaired within three or four days, because your company is Multinational Company and skilled manpower.
    Warning:
     By this your company role would also be considered irresponsible. This matter has fade-up me and I am felling that if I was completly cheated.
     So if my problem is not solved within two days, in that case, I wil take the legal action against your company.

Customer Name