Toyo LED Electronics Logo

Toyo LED Electronics

Having problems with Toyo LED Electronics?

Toyo LED Electronics Customer Service Contacts

+852 25 407 288 (Head Office)
Unit 10-11 19/F, Metro Loft, 38 Kwai Hei Street, Kwai Chung, New Territories
Hong Kong
Factory
Dong Ming Administrative Region, Sha Tin Town, Hui Yang District, Hui Zhou City, Guangdong, China

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Toyo LED Electronics Customer Service. Initial Toyo LED Electronics complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Toyo LED Electronics above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Toyo LED Electronics. Discuss the issues you have had with Toyo LED Electronics and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Toyo LED ElectronicsHoliday time christmas lights

I purchased two packages of the "Holiday Time 25 LED Blue Twinkling Icicle Lights" (SKU: [protected]) last year after Christmas was over. I never removed them from the box. When I went to install them this year I plugged them in and they do not come on. I tested them in multiple places on multiple outlets. This has happened to BOTH sets I have purchased so clearly there is something wrong with the products. Tried contacting their "customer support" listed on the insert in the box (jeffrod. [protected]@gmail.com) but no answer. Typical Chinese crap product and absent customer service and most likely using fake or unmonitored e-mails. Bought at Walmart, which, shame on me, sells consistent garbage products often.

Toyo Intl. Group/Energy Star LED Lights — Customer service proves this company to be a scam providing BOGUS phone number for customers & no way to replace or repair the faulty products

This company provides product instructions and customer service contact info inside the box of the LED...

Toyo LED Electronics — LED Christmas lights

Purchased Toyo LED christmas lights. They worked one year & next year 1/3 of the lights would not work...

Toyo International Group — LED icicle lights

I purchased 6 strings of LED icicle lights from Lowes. These lights are rated indoor/outdoor, but after the...

Toyo International Group — led lights are dim and they rust in the sockets, they are marked indoor/outdoor

We put up the lights and two weeks later there were Sections of their led icicle strings that are half lit...

Toyo International — christmas lights

Lights purchased from Home Depot in November of 2009. Over 10 sets of 100 LED;s. Stopped working midway...

Toyo International Group — outdoor Christmas lights

I purchased 3 60 foot strings of outdoor LED Christmas lights manufactured by Toyo Internationa Group at Home...

Toyo International Group — Product failure & inability to get ahold of the company

Bought a 7ft spiral tree with 300 lights, and the middle of the tree won't light up!!! Pulled all the...

Darlington

Toyo International Group — outdoor Xmas lights

I purchased over 20 strains of Multi Function Xmas Lights from Lowe's and K-Mart to put up outside. The...

Toyo International Group/BLUE LED C6 lightsDifferent colors

I am very upset that I bought 10 boxes of LED BLUE C6 Christmas lights and come home and put them up on the house only to find that they are two different colors. 5 boxes are blue and the other 5 boxes are a different color. I can not find a way other than mail a letter to complain about this issue and I also can not find any more in my area stores. I am very disappointed that I now have to use half of what I bought this is sad and makes no sense.

• Su
        suzannehallister Jul 31, 2011

I purchased a series of Ultrabright 'SnoBlind' Blue LEDs. After a few weeks of use, my liver and colon gave out entirely. I thought it was just me being paranoid but I went and saw my GP and she said I should go and see a specialist who knew about cancer damage and the associated problems inherent with high-powered electrical devices.

Unfortunately, she said I would need an ultrasonic scan, to determine if the LED-damage was permanent, or fatal. She put me onto Dr. Phillip Watkins at the New York Epidermiology Institute, who said that it would be inconclusive either way.

But I was scared. I got a second opinion, from Prof. Sharon Wang, at nearby Boston's teaching hospital for skin-related optical nerve damage. She said that it was similar to previous blue led cases she had seen previously. I thought I was alone.

I didn't realise the blue-led skin related cancers were so common. It's really good to get support from the local medical community, but I wish they would accept this as a wider spread problem, so we could get some government and/or state support to deal with this mouting community health issue.

Thanks,

Suzanne Hallister,
        Brooklyn, New York

• Ro
        robert steffon Jan 21, 2010

I would like to send them back. I donot believe these should be for outdoor use otherwise they would not be rusting.

• Ro
        robert steffon Jan 21, 2010

I have bought about 18 sets of the led ice lights which were fine when i put them up now there is 5 sets that are half lite bright and the other half of the set is barely lit. I had them up two weeks and then they started to act up. When I took them down I find that some of the sockets are full of rust. This is some more of the cheap stuff from china

Toyo International Group — breaking

Every year I buy K-Mart Christmas decorations. But every year the outdoor, clear plastic, electric candy...