Samsung Notebookservice center delays

On the 27/10/2014 I took my Laptop NP550P5C to a designated Samsung Agent & service center (Scientific & Medical Supplies Co). I was told that for no apparent reason I needed a new mother board. I asked how long it will take to get fixed & they mentioned 2 weeks. 2 weeks later I asked about my Notebook & was told Samsung sent a faulty motherboard &they have ordered a new one.
2 weeks later Samsung has delays in deliveries of spare parts & I have to wait with no date given. This Monday I was told that the part has arrived & I will get my Notebook on Thursday. Today is Wednesday I gotr a call from the service cnter apologizing & they said Samsung has sent them again a bad motherboard. Seems to me Samsung cant do anything right. Can someone tell me please whom do I contact or do I kiss my just over a year notebook goodbye & buy Dell?

Ms
Dec 03, 2014

Comments

• De
      Dec 06, 2014

ARE YOU SURE YOU ARE DEALING WITH SAMSUNG??? OR IS THIS ANOTHER COMPANY??? I HAVE A LAPTOP THAT I PURCHASED LAST YEAR FROM SAMSUNG, I PAID 700.00, ABOUT A MONTH AFTER I BOUGHT IT THE WINDOWS 8 UPDATE CAME OUT AND MY LAPTOP WAS SET TO AUTOMATICALLY UPDATE, MY HARDRIVE FROZE, THE LAPTOP WOULD NOT WORK ANYMORE. I CALLED THE 800 NUMBER ON THE BOX THAT THE LAPTOP CAME IN, GOT A REPRESENTATIVE WHO ATTEMPTED TO HELP ME FIX THE COMPUTER OVER THE PHONE, BUT IT WAS BEYOND BOTH MY "KEN" AND HIS SO HE TOLD ME TO TAKE THE LAPTOP TO UPS, THEY WOULD HAVE A SHIPPING LABEL AND THEY WOULD CALL WHEN THEY REC'D AND LOOK AT THE COMPUTER TO LET ME KNOW WHAT WAS GOING ON. WHEN THEY CALLED THEY SAID THAT THEY WOULD HAVE TO REPLACE THE HARD DRIVE AND THAT I WOULD HAVE MY COMPUTER BACK WITHIN 2-3 DAYS. THE TOTAL REPAIR AND TURN AROUND TIME TOOK 4 DAYS. I THINK MAYBE YOU SHOULD SEE IF YOU COULD GET SOMEONE AT SAMSUNG TO HELP YOU.
    THIS REALLY DOESN'T SOUND LIKE THEM.

DEBORAH