Samsung Notebook — service center delays
On the 27/10/2014 I took my Laptop NP550P5C to a designated Samsung Agent & service center (Scientific & Medical Supplies Co). I was told that for no apparent reason I needed a new mother board. I asked how long it will take to get fixed & they mentioned 2 weeks. 2 weeks later I asked about my Notebook & was told Samsung sent a faulty motherboard &they have ordered a new one.
2 weeks later Samsung has delays in deliveries of spare parts & I have to wait with no date given. This Monday I was told that the part has arrived & I will get my Notebook on Thursday. Today is Wednesday I gotr a call from the service cnter apologizing & they said Samsung has sent them again a bad motherboard. Seems to me Samsung cant do anything right. Can someone tell me please whom do I contact or do I kiss my just over a year notebook goodbye & buy Dell?
More Samsung Notebook Complaints & Reviews
- Samsung - refrigerator - I am totally unsatisfied with samsung! 
- Samsung Uk Promo - scam mail! 
- Samsung - customer service 
- Samsung India Software Operations - employees harassment from siso md. 
- Samsung - unbelievably bad customer service! 
- Samsung Mobile Gt-s3770 - replacement
- Samsung - samsung galaxy grand prime
- Samsung - fraudulent business practices 
- Samsung TV - 55 inch smart tv - ua55hu7000r
- Samsung - note 5