Samsung SGH-D820 Mobile Phoneblue tooth complain, unsatisfaction of service in warranty period

J

Dear complaints board, I have purchased a mobile from your authorized distributor named as hello world, 4, murlidhar complex, opp. Saraswati school, jai hind cross road, maninagar, ahmedabad & ndash; 380008 on 10th june 2006 wide invoice no. 241 for model samsung d820 sr. No. 351746/01/081727/1. Battery no. Sinaa3a72825/1. During my use of mobile I found that my mobile is not workin properly with blue tooth device of mobile’s main component. So, I have given my mobile in your registered service station with the said complain. Inspite of my several complain it was not repaired upto 5 times. (I. E I have given my mobile in service for 5 times with same complain. ) and as per instruction of mr. Vivek, my mobile was sent to bombay for total check up but no result. At last mr. Vivek told me that they will replace my mobile with new one. But I have been given used mobile and I doubt that it is the same mobile and the stickers on phone and battery only replaced. The sr. No. Of used mobile is 351746/01/023472/5 and battery no. Is s/n: aa3a619zs/1. And surprising fact is the mobile which is given to me in replacement is with the same complain. If the mobile is replaced that how the same complain arises. So, I have been harraced for 20-23 days for the same and every day I was visiting your service station. I have been given so many commitments for every time but it was not fulfilled for a single time. At last when I have talked with ms. Hiral and asked for the replacement of brand new mobile then she told me to submit an application for the same and within a week I will get the same.

I am very surprised that company with large goodwill in the electronic market can not solve this kind of problem within 20 days. I have spend lots of time, so many calls with your service station but no result. Even the replaced mobile is containing same problem. So, ms. Hiral told me that she has to take approval for a replacement of mobile with brand new phone on the basis of application. All most one month is over and still my problem is not solved. Only because of this and to survive my loses with business I have purchased one new rim to get in touch with my family members, friends and business officials. Who will bear this cost? I have spent rs. 14000 / - + for your samsung d820 handset but it is worth less.

Now, I request and hope that you will take this matter seriously and will replace this mobile with brand new handset or money back. As you know that customer is more powerful media for advertisement.

• Updated by Bibi Wilson · Dec 05, 2018

I am extremely disappointed that I am unable to retrieve the photos from my phone after the phone froze and never came back on. I was unable to retrieve even if I used the computer. This phone is poorly made with no Sim card. I will not recommend this phone because it is difficult to save anything.

• Updated by Geraldine Rosenmeier · Dec 09, 2018

This is the same stupid comment I receive EVERY single time I submit a COMPLAINT. Is this your way of deflecting complaints? Shame on you!!

• Updated by oequal · Feb 27, 2019

It is working now.

• Updated by some one who is mad · Apr 01, 2019

so sorry wrong place

• Updated by Nivedhitha · Sep 05, 2019

Kindly send us a technician to service our machine...

• Updated by Lucy Onyia · Nov 04, 2019

I was asked to 18500 rupees to clear my Samsung lotto won by me please is it true

• Le
    Leondup Mar 07, 2020

29 February 2020

GENXGAME.COM [protected] 000GB 091497

R 317.00

The info on top is all that I have. This is the info that appears on my credit card statement. I have on idea what company or business this are because I did not purchases any goods on the internet.

Can you please make a full refund because I have no clue what this is for.

• 05
    05357472813 Dec 22, 2019

Samsung m20 telefonumun ANDROİD 10 Güncellenmesi ne zaman gelecek

• Ge
    george chen Nov 30, 2019

Mon glass broken .
    No photo as the tablet had already handed to yr services centre at Causeway bay.
    Compliant high fee for repair the glass of Mon.
    Complaint for late reply from yr customer services ctr.
    No reply from u upto now .
    Poor follow up services .

• Lu
    Lucy Onyia Nov 09, 2019

I was asked to make a deposit of 18500 to claim the cheque of 1.7 crore won from Samsung galaxy Electronics company United kingdom plz is the information true below is the screen shot of the mails forwarded to me from the company

Plz I want to know if is true or fake

• Ni
    Nivedhitha Sep 11, 2019

Our washing machine was purchased last year in the month of august in our nearby vasanth and co showroom.
    Now our machine is processing properly and we could not recognize the right fault in it...as there is no indication regarding the non working of the machine...
    As seen hope the problem is in the locking system of the machine...

• Di
    Dinjue Sep 11, 2019

The brick in moncton put in new washer without checking
    It does not work

Sanu Siriwardana Aug 13, 2019

Hi' Iam sanu from srilanka just wantsto compalain about my new galaxy s10 plus 512 GB there was a small manufacturing issue on my earpiece...
    There was a silver dot on the earpiece and I think it's a paint issue, pls attend to this problem and do the need full .. spend big amount on this phone

• Ir
    Irka Jul 08, 2019

Since purchasing samsung double oven in 2016, the oven thermostat exploded, causing xmas dinner to burn. Each stove top element sensor had to be replaced. With all of these repaired paid for this junk app.iance 2x

• Ar
    arun Maruthadivila May 28, 2019

I was ordered one Samsung level pro head ph via mobile app.i paid the charge and delivery charge also still I didn't get ..no around 10 days finish.
    My order id :OM13478

• So
    some one who is mad Apr 07, 2019

the new update on the samsung galaxy s8 i hate it !!! it changed every thing all my apps the setup why wold you do this i liked the old vertion much beter .it shrunk every thing all i am tring to say is fix the update it sucks!!!

• Oe
    oequal Mar 06, 2019

not working in good manner.

• Ki
    Kimelisegilbert1 Feb 12, 2019

The lower shelf just above the crisper compartment in our fridge broke yesterday. It had nothing at all placed on it, and broke for no reason when the fridge was closed. Is the shelf able to be replaced?

• Ge
    Geraldine Rosenmeier Jan 23, 2019

It is a machine from hell, nothing comes out even a single with being totally mangled and controls won't let you change settings!

• Bo
    Bob Sackimanow II Jan 05, 2019

Called your customer support and was told you would take no action as the refrigerator was out of warranty. This issue is not a unit performance issue but an outright health and safety issue. Because of your inaction I will be filing a formal complaint with the Federal Trade Commission and my state's Attorney General.

• Ra
    Rana 160 Dec 13, 2018

Sir i have purchased 2 Samsung J6 from care-fore, there is a problem with display light its automatic low and high when i adjust on low and touch the display its automatic high .please make sure that i have no time to visit again again .

[protected]

Rana farhan

• Bi
    Bibi Wilson Dec 11, 2018

I am extremely disappointed that I am unable to retrieve photos on my phone after the phone froze and never came back on. I could not even do so by plugging my phone into a computer. I wish the phone was made with a sim card. I love this phone very much but lost all my family memories. I will never recommend this phone to any one.

• Da
    David Petrus Matthys Viljoen Oct 21, 2007

Contrack start Aug`06. Send in on 06/12/06. Get back 20/04/07. Send back 23/04/07 same problem. Phone 22/05/07Service center did not received phone yet.Receive phone in July`07 Same problem!!!!! Send back again!!!! Meantime I had to buy another phone for work and to use my contrack. My wife speak several times to Margeriese Geert Manager (volume repair center ) and Danny (Supervisor volume repair) his direct no is [protected] . Every time I got a promise . I am tiered for the waiting. I am going to send a more detailed email to all the newspapers!!!!