Ross Dress for Less / rude assisstant manager (betty)

649 Stephanie StreetHenderson, NV, United States Review updated:
3.75
Phone: 702-458-1144
I was returning a pair of shorts that did not fir my son and I was basically called a thief by BETTY the assisstant manger! The item was not on the receipt and I said OK. She told me maybe I didn't pay for the item and they should charge me for it. WHAT!!! I don't think so. I said it might be on another receipt somewhere and I grabbed the wrong receipt or maybe somebody did their job wrong and didn't charge me. Her reply WHATEVER! If the assisstant manager is rude to customers she wouldn't expect any less from her other employees. I won't shop this store anymore. I will drive the extra miles to go to a different store or I will pay the extra at Dillards and get great customer service. There are to many other stores out there to shop at besides ross. I will never return to this particular location.

Comments

Fa
  22nd of May, 2008
i stepped into a ross in brentwood tennessee having a wonderful day. i began shopping and i found an item that was a two piece but it was mismatch. i spoke to the frontend supervisor and she told me the store policy and i understood but i still wanted to speak to a manger. the asst. manager was called up front which took about ten minutes. she took maybe two minutes to help me locate the correct piece. i believe that just because this person was talking in such a polite manner she was being helpful when in all she was being was rude, nasty and condescending. after looking around a bit more i was getting more upset that this person is able to have a jod at this level and i can imagine how she treat others inside and outside the work place. as i exited out i asked what the asst. managers name was and i was given celestine.
Ch
  29th of May, 2008
There are SOME nice people who work at ROSS but I guess it depends on Demographics. They have high standards for their store but they definetly do not show it, thats all i know. Clean up your act ROSS
La
  30th of Nov, 2011
Maybe if they didn't treat us like ###, we wouldn't treat you all like ###. It goes both ways. We have horrible customers, and we have horrible managers. You try working your ### off ALL DAY and doing the craziest projects and cleaning over and over and over and picking up after messy customers, all for a lousy 7.25. I think youde be pretty pissed too. Careful what you say, you never know what kind of a day someones having. They shouldn't take it out on you, but same goes for you. We are people too even if we are standing behind a desk. We're not robots.

Ross Dress for Less Logo Ross Dress for Less