Rooms To Go / mandatory delivery!
Beware of mandatory delivery with "every" purchase. After visiting rooms to go in metairie, la, I finally found two small pieces of furniture for which I had been shopping for over two months. After ringing up my purchase, the salesperson itemized the charges, including a mandatory delivery fee of over $50.00, which brought the total purchase amount over my budget. I explained to the salesperson that while I was willing to place the order and wait for its arrival, I preferred to pick up my purchase at the store to eliminate the deliver costs (As well as the time I had to wait at home for delivery, which I was told was not guaranteed on-time). Regretfully, the salesperson lost the sale (And his commission) as I thought the mandatory delivery costs were unjustified since I live only 4.2 miles from this store. Besides, I own a truck and can easily haul these small furniture items. The store does not tell you about this "hidden cost" until you make your purchase... So just be aware!
More Rooms To Go Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Rooms To Go Outlet - bad customer service 
- Ge Online Service / Rooms To Go - saturday payment considered late payment 
- Rooms To Go - thieves/liars/poor customer service
- Rooms To Go - sold me a mattress with bed bugs in it 
- Rooms To Go Kids / Ivy League Bunk Set - appalling quality & customer service
- Rooms To Go - Warranty
- Rooms To Go - delivery
- Rooms To Go - black queen bed
- Rooms To Go - sectional leather sofa
- Rooms To Go - dining room and living room set