Rogers Wireless Internet / doesn't work
I was intrigues by all the commercials for the Rogers Wireless Internet Stick so I bought one. The ads all seem to be "plug and play" and the instructions indicated just that. My laptop is not brand new but is only two years old. I tried to make it work and could not. Took it back to the dealer and they tried and then called Rogers themselves only to be told that it works "with about half of the laptops they try it on". And that's laptops that are suppposedly compatible. It doesn't work on Mac's at all.
So, I returned it and thought that was the end of it. Apparently not. I continued to get billed for the "monthly service". I called to try to get that resolved only to be told that Rogers couldn't help me with that - I needed to go back to the store. So ... bottom line - very unhelpful people and a product that clearly does not work the way it is advertised.
More Rogers Wireless Internet Complaints & Reviews
- Rogers Wireless - fraud/misleading csr 
- Rogers Wireless - rogers wireless contract transfer 
- Rogers Cable Network - unusual billing charges and poor customer service 
- Rogers - Home Phone Service - disconnect home phone with no authorization! 
- Rogers - free gift offer is a scam! 
- Rogers Communications - not asking for permission to string a cable across my property 
- Rogers - internet promotion
- Rogers Wireless - cell phone 
- Rogers - internet and cable 
- Rogers - internet installation