Menu

complaints

ImOn Communications Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
3 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with ImOn Communications at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for ImOn Communications has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of ImOn Communications. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

ImOn Communications complaints 3

Sort by:

Newest ImOn Communications complaints

S
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

ImOn Communications ImOn been putting in new internet cables underground in my neighborhood for the past week

ImOn been putting in new internet cables underground in my neighborhood for the past week. A worker was in my front yard for two days, digging and putting in cable. Yesterday, while the crew was working, my internet stopped working. It's been over 24 hours and it's still not working. I called my internet provider and they said they can't do anything. I also called ImOn and they said they're not going to fix it, but the work crews will keep working. They didn't tell me that my internet might not work. I need the internet for school and work, but I don't have ImOn as my provider. I feel like they're taking advantage of me and making things hard for me. I'm really mad that they can't fix the problem they caused and didn't think about this happening.

S
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

ImOn Communications I've been trying to get my service back for 2 days now, and I've called 6 times and talked to multiple people

I've been trying to get my service back for 2 days now, and I've called 6 times and talked to multiple people. My bill is paid, but I still don't have any service. They disconnected my service on 4/15 because they said I didn't pay, but I paid the entire bill on 4/16 at 9:00am. I talked to a guy named Chris in billing, and he said to give it time. I called again at noon, and they walked me through some troubleshooting, but it didn't work. I left my house to run errands and came back at 5:00pm, but my service was still inactive. I called again, but the lady in tech said customer service was gone for the day, so I was out of luck. I called again on 4/17 at around 12:50pm and was on hold for a long time (the call lasted 50 minutes). I still don't have any service, and the two women I talked to, Maria and Karen, were really rude.

B
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

ImOn Communications I was with ImOn for internet in [protected], but had to cancel because I moved and there was no service

I was with ImOn for internet in [protected], but had to cancel because I moved and there was no service. In June , I started up again, but they said I owed $158.96. I paid it and got a call confirming it was paid. Two years later, I got a call saying I still owed it. I told them I paid it and they confirmed it, but never removed the debt notice. I asked them to remove it, but they just filed a ticket. They're also charging me $200 for reconnecting a cable that was already connected in January 2022. I filed another ticket for that. It's been impacting my credit for two years and I'm upset.

Hide full review

Is ImOn Communications legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals ImOn Communications as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, ImOn Communications stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering ImOn Communications should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

ImOn Communications earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: ImOn Communications achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

Imon.net has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows ImOn Communications website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

We looked up ImOn Communications and found that the website is receiving a high amount of traffic. This could be a sign of a popular and trustworthy website, but it is still important to exercise caution and verify the legitimacy of the site before sharing any personal or financial information

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Imon.net to appear inactive or unused, such as technical issues or a temporary shutdown. In any case, if you are having trouble getting a response from the company or recovering your money, it may be wise to take further steps to protect yourself, such as seeking a chargeback from your bank or contacting a relevant consumer protection agency.
  • ImOn Communications protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.

Overview of ImOn Communications customer experience

ImOn Communications has been receiving a lot of negative feedback from its customers. The most common complaints include poor customer service, slow internet speeds, frequent outages, and billing issues. Many customers have reported that it takes a long time to get a response from the customer service team, and when they do, the representatives are unhelpful and rude. The internet speeds are often slower than advertised, and the connection drops frequently. Additionally, many customers have reported being overcharged or billed for services they did not receive. Overall, ImOn Communications has a lot of work to do to improve its services and customer satisfaction.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

ImOn Communications contacts