Rogers Communication / will not stop billing for closed account
We have recently found ourselves caring for a elderly parent who, due to illness, is dealing with dementia. She is now in a full time care home and we have had to close her home and store her belongings.
We have been able to close all accounts except for her Rogers account. We have requested the account to be closed on June 15, 2008, speaking to the service department several times and with grandma talking directly to a service representative. We have tried emailing and talking to a service manager (who took a month to get back to us)
To this date the account is still open even though the phone was disconneted June 15th, 2008.
I wonder if this is the way that Rogers made its billions?
More Rogers Communication Complaints & Reviews
- Rogers Wireless - fraud/misleading csr 
- Rogers Wireless - rogers wireless contract transfer 
- Rogers Cable Network - unusual billing charges and poor customer service 
- Rogers - Home Phone Service - disconnect home phone with no authorization! 
- Rogers - free gift offer is a scam! 
- Rogers Communications - not asking for permission to string a cable across my property 
- Rogers - internet promotion
- Rogers Wireless - cell phone 
- Rogers - internet and cable 
- Rogers - internet installation