Rogers Cable / terrible service

Canada Review updated:

Rogers home phone will just drop out. sometimes for a few minutes, sometimes for days. do not use rogers home phone. see more details: http://rogershomephoneservicecomplaints.blogspot.com/
Go

Comments

Ba
  23rd of Apr, 2009
I have been trying to have my "FREE" listing with the WHITE PAGES as promised by Rogers since August 2008. As anyone who has ever had to call rogers knows, hours are spent being transferred. After thirty-five calls over an eight month period and being promised five times that this has been corrected, I find myself yet again on the phone on hold trying to have this corrected. This is my third call today and I have been on hold for two and a half hours and transferred a number of times. I had given up a couple of months ago because I couldn't handle the constant calling and getting nowhere.
When I think about the number of calls my business would have had if I was ever properly listed it makes me realize that this may be a major factor as to why my business is currently in trouble. I mean, if you cannot even find my in the directory.
This is the worst, most unprofessional experience I have ever had but trying to switch carriers would be a six hundred dollar installation charge which is not an option at this time.
All I need is for them to correct the listing...
SIGNED
FRUSTRATED AND NEARLY BANKRUPT
Ba
  23rd of Apr, 2009
The above was my comment. Anyone with a similar experience?

Rogers Logo Rogers