Rent-A-Center / manager @ 1768b columbia ave, columbia, pa 17512

1 Columbia, PA, United States

I am a current customer at Rent-A-Center and have been for some time. I have had repetitive issues with the Store Manager; Mike at the store @ 1768B Columbia Ave, Columbia, PA 17512.

For the last several months each and every time I call to make a payment I am held on the phone for over 20 minutes as none of the associates ever seem to be aware of what my actual bill is. I am placed on hold until I am able to speak to store manager Mike. Every single time I call the amount that is owed is different. This to me seems extremely shady and un business like. I have asked him on more than one occasion if this is because someone in the company is pocketing the extra money that I pay. He gets very defensive yet he will not show me anything on the screen or print out any statements to prove other wise.
Your manager on more than one occasion has accused me of lying when in fact he has ZERO customer service skills. When going into the store (as he asked) to show proof an employees' wrong doing he purposely did not make himself available as (per his words) " I am the only person he seems to have a problem with". He has a "problem" with me because I am the Director oh a physician's office and know what true customer service is. The way that your "manager" acts is despicable and has chased me away from any further purchases at Rent-A-Center as I am anxious to pay off all accounts and never have to deal with this "manager" again.
There have been a few times where I have been late on my account, however this does not ever give an employee the right to treat their customers the way that he has. I did address this with another employee; Frankie during my last visit to Rent-A-Center and he has assured me that I am not the only one who feels this way about Mike. He stated to me that he gets numerous complaints and that his customer service skills are extrememly lacking (in my opinion nonexistent) . Therefore it was decided that any and every time I made contact (including payments) I would make them with Frankie only. During a conversation with the store today I was told by Mike that "i was not allowed" to speak with Frankie and in turn threatened to schedule a time to come pick up my stuff as he "was sick of dealing with me".
Unless I break the contract in place with Rent-A-Center your employees have zero right to threaten me with this.
Mike is digusting human being and I would not doubt that he is truly stealing money from other customers and your company. At this time I feel it necessary to discuss with my husband if we should cut our losses and bring all things that we are renting to own back to the store as I am truly sick of the abuse of your "Store Manager". I would love if someone could call me to discuss a resolution @ [protected]@gmail.com

Jennifer