Reliance India Call / problem in calling if 2 different users registered
I am using Reliance India calling card for the past 5 months. But now i am unable to call from my hotel number. (I have shifted myself from one hotel to another hotel).
The reason why I am unable to call is, someone has registered the hotel number (from which I call)in their account so that they can call directly by dialing the PIN. So when i tried to call from this number, i was directly asked to dial the PIN, which i cannot do.
I talked to the customer care executive, and they said that they will release that number after January 31,2007, since there was some offer going on at that time.
But even after that, i faced the same issue and now the customer care executive is saying like, I have to wait till Feb 28,2007, since there is some more offer going on.
I don’t really understand, why they have promised that they will release that number on Jan,31,2007 and for no reason i have to suffer. I have recharged for 50$ and I am not able to use it now.
I am not really happy on this situation and if it still continues, I have no option other than going to some other calling card and I’ll quit from Reliance India call account.
More Reliance India Call Complaints & Reviews
- Reliance Communications - installation of tower on the terrace of my building 
- Reliance Netconnect - USB modem internet connection! 
- Reliance - stop caller tunes 
- Reliance India Mobile - fraud / customer cheating! 
- Reliance India Mobile (Prepaid) - fake statements, poor customer service! 
- Reliance - incorrect cashing of check
- Reliance Trends - online service and refund not received
- Reliance Communications - mobile service
- Reliance Communications - shutdown network in gujarat
- Reliance Communications - outgoing calls disconnected since 1st sep 2017