Reliance India Call / problem in calling if 2 different users registered

I am using Reliance India calling card for the past 5 months. But now i am unable to call from my hotel number. (I have shifted myself from one hotel to another hotel).

The reason why I am unable to call is, someone has registered the hotel number (from which I call)in their account so that they can call directly by dialing the PIN. So when i tried to call from this number, i was directly asked to dial the PIN, which i cannot do.

I talked to the customer care executive, and they said that they will release that number after January 31,2007, since there was some offer going on at that time.

But even after that, i faced the same issue and now the customer care executive is saying like, I have to wait till Feb 28,2007, since there is some more offer going on.

I don’t really understand, why they have promised that they will release that number on Jan,31,2007 and for no reason i have to suffer. I have recharged for 50$ and I am not able to use it now.

I am not really happy on this situation and if it still continues, I have no option other than going to some other calling card and I’ll quit from Reliance India call account.

Comments

2nd of Mar, 2007

I am agree with you. Same is happened with. My home phone is registered by somebody six months back and it reallotted to me by AT&T.

I am telling this fact and asking to help me out but nonsense talks from Reliance. I can't use their service even though I paid for it. This is pathetic.