Reliance Communications / horrible condition of rcomm in india

1 India Review updated:

The reliance communications under Anil Ambani is a complete fool in respect to the kind of business they are doing!! It is only a matter of fact that Mr.anil has a lot of inherited money to invest. The unorganized way in which they try to handle the public and clients and also it's officers is simply clear. Money in the hands of a wrong person in the wrong time is what that suits him now. One day I, mnpa1019, predict, that Reliance communication will cease to exist and it will be the public who will boycott RELIANCE though they respect whole heartedly its magical founder.

--NO network
--NO proper solutions from the customer care.

This is sick on part of reliance as it is day by day, in fact second by second degrading its image in front of the common public.

Comments

• Th
      1st of Jun, 2008

This is a bold comment.Seriously this company will wither out.
    Indian public are not fools and are not ill-informed like before.
    Also, the public have a better options like airtel, vodafone
    which provide excellent international standard facilities to the people.

People, please, please help in knocking at the doors of ambanis to
    give this guy's name to make him the new chairman or
    manager if at all it wants to survive in this competitive telecom market.
    'cos this guy is genius who can turn crap and ### to gold !!
    Believe me!

• Do
      1st of Jun, 2008

I bought a reliance net connect once and my mother lost her sleep for 2 months. Every other day they will call my mother and say " We will put you son in Jail if you dont pay whatever bill we send." All their promises before you subscribe are mere cheatings.
    They take custome voice form promising to change the plan and forget about it the moment you leave their office.
    The executives are trained in how to cheat customers. Their Service Assuarance cell knows only one thing "Escalate Issues".
    They dont care about Common Sense, Laws or any guidelines.
    whatever they do, you will have to pay the bills whether write or wrong.
    so beware, buy reliance phone only if no other option exist

3rd of Jun, 2008

### yoU Reliance communication!!
    and,
    i would love to ### your wife Anil Ambani!!

3rd of Jun, 2008

sorry anil, ur wife is already loose...
    I am sorry.It is ur daughter i ws talkn abt.

• Pa
      11th of Jul, 2008

the company will cease to exist one day. i really wonder how does there stock quote so high. must be rigged. company of cheats.

• Ep
      25th of Aug, 2009

Anil Ambani.

I regret to be communicating with you on such a bad note. I regret to inform you that I have had worst experience in my life dealing with reliance today.

I had purchased Netconnect Data Card on 18th Aug (no. 9310295082), which was activated the same time. I needed it urgently because of the conference calls that were scheduled during this week with many European countries and US. It worked fine until 20th morning, when I got call from someone from verification team saying that he will be coming over for doing the verification. But noone came to my house, I was at home the whole day. That same day in the evening, the card was deactivated. When I tried to contact customer care, I could not be verified with the data card no. as it was deactivated. So even though I had the card, I could not use the services of customer care. So I contacted the vendor from whome I had purchased the card, they said they will forward the case.

I waited untill 21st, making all my conference calls via Cell phone (total phone bill amounting to Rs5000). Today, finally executive arrived for verification and took all the required document and assured me that the services will be activated by 12 noon. I was okay with it as my calling starts European timing. But I was continously calling the vendor/verification agent office and talking with them over the phone and they all kept on assuring me that it will be activated soon.

Contact details of people I was speaking with:

Mr Arihant- Galaxy Mini- 09310074096
    Verification Agent- 09350588506

At 8pm, Arihant calls me today saying that the card can not be activated because the person who is supposed to update the entries on the server had left for the day. This is hights of unprofessionalism, as he was aware that I needed the connection urgently. Then, he tried to give the excuse that verification has not been updated positively on the server. I checked with the Verification Agency and he confirmed that it has been already done at 6:30-7pm. So only because of the vendor's mistake (Mr. Arihant) I had suffered total loss of Rs10, 000. He bluntly told me that the card will not be activated today and I'll have wait untill tomorrow i.e. 22nd. I asked him for the contact details of his escalation points/HQ, which he just denied giving.

I am surprised why Mr Arihant called me 9:30 pm in night on 17th when I was trying to get numbers of Reliance data card vendors. And when at 8pm today he just refuses to be of any help.

This has really left a totally negative experience in my mind about Reliance. Along with monetary loss, its image loss as well.

• Ca
      3rd of Jun, 2014

i purchased dual sim jodi offer form reliance communication nos8144481377&8144511277 cleared all bills .i discontinued the usage sincei left india, on coming back i was told to pay a sum of rs 1190 which i payed & destroyed sims as told on 20 2 2014.now they pester me to pay 9s983 once again which is illegal unethical please intervene and help me they have to return my deposit rs 500