Complaints & Reviews

no not working

Dear sir,
My name is balram trivedi, mob no-[protected]
I applied for new postpaid connection 24jul 09.
My documents were collected by monu (Field executive-m/s pase global pvt limited, mahipalpur) one of your local vendor. The field executive providing me a postpaid sim also
After submition of my document there is call from reliance customer care no (011-[protected], mr. Samerer) came. He told that sir your no will be started within 3-4 hours. ).
But yet 5 days spent mine no is not started. I callede his no much time but all time phone no swithched off..
My connection is not started now, hence causing me huge losses and mental tension.
I request you to take immediate action against this ageny otherwise I ll be forced to go to consumer court.
And I want apologies from the employees

I providing u comlete detaisls of this agency
Company name-pace global private ltd
Contact person-ms. Simran, mr. Deepak
Phone no-011-[protected]

Irequest you to kindly solve mine problem.

Your faithfully
Balram trivedi
Mob no-[protected], pospaid no-[protected] (Not working no)
Email [protected]@gmail. com

Poor response

* I had booked datainterconnect through Internet.Vriti Infocom Pvt Ltd, Noida supplied data card through...

non-refund of security amount against surrender of landline fixed telephone

Dear sir,
I had been using the fixed line telephone whose connection no. is [protected] of Reliance Telecommunications till october, 2008.After that clearing all my dues and telephone bills, I withdrawn the above connection and surrendered the instrument in one of the franchisee of Reliance Communications, i.e.M/s J.D.Communications, Naubasta, Kanpur in the october, 2008 itself. I approached to Reliance Communications and J.D.Communications for the refund of security amount against the surrender of instrument worth Rs.2500.00 approx. Almost one year is going to pass and inspite of mine too many visits and verbal communications, I have yet not recieved the security amount till date and neither any firm assurance been given to me by the Reliance Communications officials. Sir, please look in to the matter and help me out any getting my security amount back at the earliest.
Thanks and regards,
Atul Agnihotri,
106-A, K-Block, Yashoda Nagar, Kanpur
e-mail:[protected]@yahoo.com

• Rv
    R VIJAYKUMAR Feb 26, 2011

Dear Sirs,
    We are having 4 landline connections of Reliance at Mathura viz. Nos 3203192, 3203193, 3243192, 3243193. We would like to surrender the landline instruments as of 28th February 2011 and obtain the refund of amounts paid by us. Our personnel visited your outlet at Mathura and were told that the payments against receipts issued to us by Reliance were not valid and the refund could not be arranged. We fail to understand as to when official receipts have been issued on your letter head by your authorised personnel how you can disown the payments made. As a corporate customer we are surpised at the unprofessional behaviour of Reliance Communications. Would request you to please look into the matter and render justice immediately.
    Yours truly
    For Murliwala Agrotech Pvt.Ltd.
    R.Vijaykumar
    Mobile:9358002638
    e mail: [email protected]

fraud and misbehave

Dear Sir,

This is to launch a complain against Reliance Smart(prepaid connection). I am a user of Reliance Smart connection (prepaid) with the mobile no- [protected].
I had asked to activate my caller tune service (song sonio from the film Raaz)on 20th of July 2009 at 15:30 hrs. After 48 hours when the service did not get activated I had logged a complain on 23rd July 2009 with the complain no- [protected]. The service was not then also activated, then I again logged a complain on 26 th July 2009 with the complain no- [protected].
The customer care executive(A lady) who has logged the complain for me on 26th july 2009 9:30 am, did not responded to my quarry and disconnected the line. She also reffused to provide me the contact number of their seniors with whom I can speak.
The downloading charges has also been deducted and the 30 days span according to them shall be counted from 20th July 2009.

I service is not yet been activated in my number.

The complain is regarding the harassment and misbehave from the customer care executive on 26th July 2009.

I belive you will look into the matter and take necessary actions.

With regards and thanks,

Mayinak Das.
Add: 50, hill view north,
Asansol -713304.
West Bengal.
# [protected]
# [protected]

(himatnagar branch) agent servce is a very poor

i have complained several time but no action.. my net connetion is still giving, me problem, its run well after 1hrs, thereafter, even it shows connected but i won't be able to open any page from the browser..i have taken this service for day 20-25 days connection but...??????????? me i much complain, but my problame is not soll.and me calling reliance broadband agent(himatnagar branch) but he is not received my call.

• Pr
    priyan Jul 29, 2009

Hi,

Please tell me about your subscriber id and e-mail id, let me see if i can be of some help.

bill payment against due date

Your mob. bill date has been shown as 9th-Jul 2009. Now my monthly bill generation will be 9th of every month instead of 7th of every month previous. I have requested many times verbally to the reliance tele that I am a retired person and Sr Citizen of India. My pension comes in the bank in the last working day of the month so the due date for billing payment should be accordingly so that there should be no late fee charged but now again monthly bill generation has been changed while due date for payment has not been changed. Please reconcile. Late fees waiver of Rs.50 may be given.. If you do not accept my request, please convert my mob. connection from billing to Life Time pre-paid c onnection. My mob. number is [protected].

• Ra
    RajM Mar 19, 2010

Hi,

I am doing the follow up since last 4 to 5 months for resolution few queries raised earlier, but the customer care is providing vague responses (3 times) without addressing the actual issues and itself marking the statement that “All issues are closed”.

I have also done the follow up with RCOMNODALOFFICER.MH for resolution of the queries, but I think he/she is also keeping mum about this and there are no responses/action on the raised long pending concerns. The SLA time as agreed in the mail i.e. of 2 Days is also not followed/met.

The subject line of the mail is "RE: 'ADAG=005-369-342'Reference your mail". Request you to take appropriate action for the resolution of the queries raised/listed in the mail (Pls. go through the entire mail for proper understanding).

Pls. contact me only on my number “9326137771” for properly understanding the concerns raised so that appropriate action can be taken for the queries raised earlier regd. my previous old postpaid number i.e. 9324015080.

Hi Samar,

We hope we were able to assist you with your complaint to your satisfaction.

In future, you may write to us at http://on.fb.me/fzplqp.

Samar Mansoor Jun 03, 2016

Dear Customercare,
    This is regarding my mobile bill payment for the 9312719582 through my SBI credit card.I cancelled the transaction when the popup security window stating third party able to see your transaction detail.I inquired about the payment receipt but reliance customercare informed that transaction not completed.
    The messages from SBI immediatly recived on my mobile regarding the Rs 500/- transaction.Now SBI informing me that your transaction completed so they are debiting Rs 500/- from my account & given transaction details two detail as T07326 & T45016
    Please resolve this issue as at earliest so that matter can be resolved
    Regards
    Samar Mansoor

service termination problems

I used reliace WiMax connection for 16 months. I was facing intermittent disconnections which was causing the probelms to my work. I requested for termination of my connection on 24th March 2009. The referece number that I got was ADAG=[protected]. The service provider has collected their devices from my residence within 10 days. However they were sending out their bills followed by several calls for paying the bill. I requested them to send me the final termination letter and the final bill so that I can pay my outstanding amount.

I had logged a case with them for getting the bills even after the connection terminated with them. The reference number they gave was [protected] and informed the excess amount would be absolved by the system. However I was not given final amount that I have to pay. Now they are asking me to pay for 2 months bill.

When I checked with them I found out they had terminated my connection at their end 3 months after my request.

I advice everyone who opts for Reliance services think 10 times before registering with them. They just think and implement how to make money from the air to become rich.

• Pr
    priyan Aug 03, 2009

Sir,

After going through your case details, we are giving you a waiver of Rs 1946.68 including service tax of Rs. 181.78 for rental charges from 4.04.09 to 26.05.09.

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Also now that your issue has been addressed we would like to know what made you go away from Reliance so that we can avoid the same in future.

Warm regards,
    Reliance Customer care

misinformation from customer care

due to the misinformation about a s.t.d. offer provided by the customer care representative, a wrong recharge was done by me. i came to realize the recharge was not right when currency was cut for my first call. when i first contacted the senior supervisor, the accepted the mistake and said that the recharge could be reverted. but when i went for the revert, the reliance web world said that the revert can be done only if the amount used is less than 10 rs. the next day when i contacted the customer care, they say that they never misinform ever... they are not ready to accept a human error even though i insisted them to trace back to the recorded call i made to the customer care!

• Fa
    falks Jul 29, 2009

Please do something about the retailer who never submits any forms of customers who buys phones from him. His name and number is: Metro Watch Company, 9831552919. Due to this reasons approx 11 reliance phones per month remain disconnected as he fails to submit consumers' documents at reliance office. We are really fed up of his misguidance & fake promises. Reliance needs to be a little alert upon the retailers that he chooses for his products.

• Kk
    kk dwivedi Mar 03, 2010

i have subscribed sms pack & got the confirmation also. but between 2-3-2010 to 3-3-2010 my maximum money has been deducted. i have used sms facility during above period . i have contacted on 30333333 but could not recieve proper answer .please enquire about it & rectify my bill. my mob.no. is 09336913142

• La
    Latha.s Dec 04, 2011

This comment regarding for my sms pack deactivation i've been complaining past 4 months to the reliance customer care for sms pack deactivation bcoz ive tried my end its not been deactivated. So every month these peopel will give the compaint sr. no. these numbers as follows-163067097 date-4-oct-2001, com. no-165089239 date of complaint-4-nov-2001, comp no-167165006 date 4-12-2001 and says that this will not happen on next month we will take care for this but these people keep loudging the complaint not taking appropriate action, really its painful to waiving of our money we have to keep calling these people but no action from their end so am advising you people to dont go for this network else you will be face like these type of problem. I will update the same on other blog which am knowing to make people awareness

• Pl
    plan changes Jun 27, 2013

MERA CALL CHARGES 50 PAISA THA (LIFE TIME) AFTER SIX MONTH KE LIYE 30 PAISA KARAYA KARANE SE PAHLE ENQUIRY KI THI SIX MONTH PLAN KHATM HONE KE BAD 50 PAISA HO JAYEGA NA NOW CALL CHARGES 1 RUPEE

sanjaykumar mahamuni Jul 26, 2014

My cdma RELIANCE mobile no.9371027433 there is a auto renewal of Rs 19 every month ( SMS PACK ) but this month july 2014 it is not activate.

Poor Customer Care and Worst attitude towards problem solving

I am facing the poor speed and frequent disconnection from the 1st day. I had taken the reliance netconnect 3.1 Mbps connection. They had come up with 7000 Rs bills after 10 days and disconnect the service without prior intimation.

I am not going to pay the bills untill they will send me in written :
1. Why they had disconnected my connection without intimating me.
2. Timeline to solve the problem
3. Whey they are not providing the speed they offered.
4. Whey they will not take the device back and give my money.
5. How they are claming they are providing the 3.1 Mbps speed.
6. What is the education qualification of their employees who are sorting out the problems and trying to solve them like anything.

very very poor reliance broad band services

Dear Sir, We are using connection of RELIANCE BROADBAND since last more than 2 years, but since last month...

regarding recharges

Hi,

Reliance mobile communications people are now a days cheating the customers.

on 9th july i got a message that, if you recharge Rs.288 u will get talktime of Rs.255 and all local calls 50ps.

so i recharged on 10th July and i got only Rs.200. then i called to cusomer care asked about the remaining Rs.55.they said this promo balance will be added within 72hrs.

Now today is the 5th day, when i called to customer care they said u hav not received any message from reliance.

Now i have to give a complaint on them. please if any one knows their email or number please send the reply.

SO BEWARE OF RELIANCE CDMA OFFER. BEFORE RECHARGING TAKE THE CONFIRMATION.

• Si
    sid12 Nov 10, 2009

Hi,
    i have recharged for Rs 51 to activate 50ps/min plan. But couldn't get activated as the cusomer support of reliance told that you have done a wrong recharge, you should have done Rs48/ instead.But the Reliance flashy website will say you to recharge for Rs51 to vaila the offer.
    Anyway my mistake to do the wromg recharge, but how their system has accpeted and sent a return message saying, now you can enjoy 50ps/min calling. But i came to know that after two days since it is deducting rs1.50/min and they don't have a policy to return the wrong amount you have recharged. once you recharge a wrong amount that will go to charity with no clue by the Reliance system!!!

Sid.

Hi Sanjeev,

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your problem is escalated and our team is working on the resolution. We will get back to you shortly. For further assistance email us at [email protected]

Sanjeev.hapur Jun 03, 2016

No. I am not agreed upon to your version. No service has been activated from my side. I have been charged wrongly and I refund of my amount. You should not cheat your customers. Your behavior is forcing me consider the change of operator.

Sanjeev sharma

Hi Sanjeev,

We hope that we were able to assist you with your concern to your satisfaction. For further assistance, please email us at [email protected]

Sanjeev.hapur Jun 03, 2016

Please reply why are you cheating us. It a corporate culture of Reliance Communication or whole Anil Dhirubhani Ambani Group. Please say some thing.

Dear sir,
    I want to submit that from balance of my Reliance CDMA you you Deducted approximate Rs. 90/ f without any authorization from my side. Some service has be activated with out my consent and are being charged. I am really not interested to avail such services and of course I am not using these services . Please deactivate all such services and refund my amount of approximate Rs. 90/- as early as possible.

Reliance communication, being a respectable brand must not indulged itself in such type of activities which come in the category of CHEATING. Please advise your executive staff.

With regards

Sanjeev Kumar Sharma

reliance complaints, fraud with me

Reliance Complaints - Reliance Communications fraud with me
I suggestall of you not to got for reliance wi-max connection because the support provided by them is worst. It's worst than government support.
i terminated my connection on 22-02-2009 i hv terminate slip for this.

After that this fraud company is sending bill till now . i also got a bill 27/6/09. Last time when i was
checking my all paid bills i saw bill paid to Reliance after that i complaint to Reliance and complaint no. is [protected] on date 16/6/09 for refund my old bills. Customer care say me after this you will not get any bill and we will refund your money now this time i can't check because system is down.Today 27/6/09 i call again same line "now this time i can't check because system is down" compliant no. is [protected]. If your system is down what can you provide us. First manage yourself and then provide services to people you [censored]ing company.
But still i hv no refund also bills are coming what a [censored]ing company. If the person infornt me i will beat that ### who is doing so.
Shame on Reliance Support...
My details are below:-

Clearpath Technology
Ac No.:- [protected]
Concern Person:- Suraj Choudhary(System Admin)
Tel No. :- [protected]
Email:- suraj.[protected]@gmail.com

Recent bill No. :- [protected]
Billling acc :- [protected]

16/6/09 compliant No.:- [protected] Solving time 24hrs (No result)
27/6/09 compliant No.:- [protected] Solving time 78hrs

network failure in l. d. a. colony, kanpur road, lucknow

Dear Sir / Madam,

With due regards, I want to draw this fact into your consideration that I have been using Reliance CDMA Mobile phone for past three & half years my mobile number is [protected]. Reliance CDMA network in Sector-D1, L.D.A. Colony, Kanpur Road, Lucknow have not been working for past two & half months. The reason behind this network failure is perhaps tower failure. Many people including me have made complaints in customer care but no action have been taken. This negligence is affecting your brand image not only in this area but also in other areas of luck now by consumer suggestions of this area to other consumers.
I hope Reliance communicaton will take some prompt action to ensure good network specially when they are emphasizing on network in their advertisement.

Yours Sincerely,
Sudhir Dhar Dwivedi

• Mo
    Mohammad Ahsan Sayeed Mar 18, 2010

Dear Sir/Madam i would Like to draw your kind attention towards the network problem what we are facing theses days. We are reciving very less frequency/network at golaganj peer jalil area landmark is Golaganj post office please take immidiate action. Problem we are facing like call drop some time network signals gone away and many more. We are very thankful to you if you take an appropriate action

outgoig and incoming cut off

Sir, i have a relianc gsm #[protected] it is working properly the 11.30 pm of may 12th 2009 and after that making problems. My cellphone is switched on and when somebody make a call to me it replies "switched off" and when i make a call to another person it showing on the screen of mobile "call rejected". Pls..do something. I alerted the custmore care about this situation and they tell me 72 hours .it resolved but till now it is the same...and 72 hours also a very long time.

in last i advise to all gsm users of mobile that the service of Reliance GSM is very poor, Please do not take it if you want uninterrupted service...

• Ar
    arorarohit Nov 09, 2012

my mobile lost today no9839216225 please block sim. rohit arora, m/133/52, near jangli dev mandir kidwai nagar kanpur.

reliance prepaid connection

Dear sir,

We are using the prepaid connection of reliance cell phone. Many time we recharges the connection by reliance delears. In jaipur (Rajasthan) india. Prepaid connection department cut the amount for downloading for ring tones. But sir we don't download the ring tones. Many times we compalints the reliance department after that he said we will give the balance return t me. But not soloution in this problem in this time. If we recharges my connection then balnce cut in my account. So, now days we are not recahrges my account so, pls solve this problem.
1. Cell no. [protected]
2. Frist complaint no. : 965362 this complaint registered by mr. Eniyat dt. 1049 on customer care *333 no.
4. Second complaint no. [protected] dt. 15/4/09

Thnx & warm regards
Nirmala pareek
Jaipur

• Dj
    D J K Jun 16, 2009

Ya, this is very true that activating call tunes and such options which company gives to a costumer is actually company own way of making money. They with their wish, detect amount and we costumer like fools know that we lost the money for no reason.

But what is the solution, no way to solve all this. One no in call center gives damn to customers problem.

Many times they don't even give us the complaint no. and after requesting also they don't even discontinue the call tunes.

NO HELP

<[email protected]>

Dear Sir,

Sub: Unnecessary Deduction of Amount from
    my Cell No: 9347832564

This is to bring to your notice that during the first
    week of June '09 I had Rs.99.11 in my account. On 12
    June '09 when I checked my account, to my surprise I
    saw that an amount of Rs.30/- had been deducted from my
    prepaid account and the balance left show as Rs.69.11.
    On 13 June '09 at about 08.30 hrs I called your call
    center (*333) and enquired about this and was informed
    that Rs.30/- had been deducted for job alert facility.

I was surprised to see when I did not opt for any such
    facility nor I sent any SMS to opt for this, how can
    you deducted Rs.30/- towards job alert. A complaint was
    registered on 13/6/09. Every time when I contacted
    your call centre (*333), I have been giving a standard
    reply saying that action will be taken to revert back
    my money within two hours. Till date no action has been
    taken to rectify my problem.

Your inaction leads to believe that some kind of
    malpractice is going on.

Please look into this problem immediately and rectify
    the mistake and confirm. If you fail to take action on
    receipt of this mail, I will be constrained to take
    appropriate action against you for which you will be
    held response for cost and consequence.

Yours faithfully,

sd/-

• Ks
    k s shetty Jun 18, 2009

K S Shetty

I received a reply to my complaint on reliance Unnecessary Deduction of Amount from
    my Cell No: 9347832564. I reproduce below the reply received:

--- On Fri, 19/6/09, [email protected] <[email protected]> wrote:

From: [email protected] <[email protected]>
    Subject: RE:'ADAG=003-895-421'Reference your mail
    To: "surendra shetty" <[email protected]>
    Date: Friday, 19 June, 2009, 8:36 AM

Dear Customer,

In response to your mail regarding Reliance Mobile number 9347832564, please note that the dispute is beyond three days. Hence, we are unable to process your request for the waiver.

However, we have noted down your request for deactivation of the ALTJOBSPHONE pack.

Further to your mail regarding deactivation of the ALTJOBSPHONE pack, please note that your complaint is logged as Service Request ID 101355486. We are working on it and will respond to you in next 2 days.

In continuation to your complaint against Customer Care staff, we would like to inform you that we have noted down your complaint and forwarded to concerned department for necessary actions to be taken.

For further details, you can visit our web-site www.reliancecommunications.co.in or write to us at [email protected] or fax us at 022-3033 6565.

Prepaid customers can call on *333 (Toll free) from your Reliance Phone or 3033 3333 from any other phone.

Postpaid customers can call on *222 (Toll free) from your Reliance Phone or 3033 3333 from any other phone.

Yours sincerely,

Vaishali Kadam

Customer Care

Reliance Communications

"NOTICE: Please note that your message will not be delivered if it exceeds the size limit of 5 MB per mail (including attachments). Requesting you to please create a shorter message (including attachments) with size less than or equal to the allowed mail limit in all your future communication.

The information provided is based on prevailing terms and conditions of the company, which, are subject to change without prior notice.

This electronic message transmission contains information from Reliance Communications Ltd and is confidential or privileged. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, beware that any disclosure, copy distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received the electronic transmission in error please notify us immediately.

• Yt

Dear Ms Vaishali,

Sub: Unnecessary Deduction of Amount from
    my Cell No: 9347832564

This is with reference to you reply of 19 June 2009
    regarding my complain on the above.

I am surprised to receive your standard reply regarding
    my complaint of unnecessary deduction of amount of
    Rs.30/- towards job alert facility as stated you your
    call centre (*333) personal on 13/6/09. Please note
    that as soon as I found out that this amount was
    deducted from my prepaid account, I got in touch with
    your call centre on 13/6/09 at about 0830 hrs. Every
    time when i called the call centre to find out my case,
    I was getting a standard reply that they will rectify
    this and credit the amount which never happened. I was
    therefore forced to write to you on 16/6/09 in order to
    bring this inordinate delay to your attention.

I now write to understand whether you are going to
    credit the amount deducted from my prepaid account nor
    not. If you are going to ignore my request, I have no
    other option but to take up this matter in a public
    forum.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours sincerely,
    sd/-
    K S Shetty

money deducted without subscribing callertune

Due to working in the border of Punjab and Haryana, and there is no indication of entering into the Roaming area, I have maintained a Zero Balance in my lifetime prepaid card([protected]), but on 10 December 2008, I have gone to Rs. -5 and subsequently to Rs. -16 on 04/01/2009.

Upon enquiring the Customer care I have been informed that I have been subscribed for the caller tune and is acitve since 10the december, Which I have never ever subscribed. the first CC executive has refused to take the complaint and neither made me talk to their superior.
Upon calling next time although a complaint has been lodged vide [protected]. On 5th I have recived a SMS stating that my callertune services has been unsubscribed but the deducted amount could not be waived off as they have confirmed that the services has not been activated by RCOM.
Now the problem is that although I have not requested for the callertune and neither Rcom has initied the service then how could the balance can be deducted?
Sceondly, although I have several mails to customer care ([protected]@relianceada.com) with several reminders along with the rcomnodalofficer.[protected]@relainceada.com, but till the date I have not received the deducted amount nor any response.

• La
    lalith_MBT Apr 20, 2009

Even i have a similar experience. I do own a RIM postpaid as well as prepaid .

Once i subscribed to the mobile radio pack on postpaid which was supposed to offer me some free minutes after which i were to be charged but after the subscription i could not access the service at all not even a single second i lodged a complaint regards to this 8 times everytime i was told that its been escalated to higher authority and even i was promised that i'll get a waiver on this which ultimately din't happen.

problem with the prepaid sim ( which was switched off for two months ) the money was deducted and a caller tune was activated automatically and daily rental was also deducted for the same until i came to know when i switched it on after two months and was shocked to see 80 rs was down to 25 rs i lodged the complaint regards to this also but in vain again i was promised the same thing which din't happen finally i was told that the activation was from my side (on 26th march 2009) .

Reliance is a big fraud and i'm damn sure that these kind of problems might have been faced by many.

refund of money

I had applied for reliance broadband on-15 december, with app. No. -[protected]. But from there side some tech. Issue than they had not activate my connection now I m using other connection, I had many time forword my req. In chandigarh reliance head office for refund my advance activation charges but till today thay r nt getting me proper response, I m waiting from last 3 weeks, pls refund my money...
Yours thankful,

Rajeev kumar Jan 06, 2009

i m waitin for reply

Saleemuddin Aug 28, 2009

Hi,
    This is Saleem staying at road# 2, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad. I am also facing the same problem with the Reliance broadband. They took 500 rupees for installation charges and promised that connection will be given within week max. Executive has collected the money in mid May month, after two weeks they said that they have some problem with the connection and there is no facility to give me the connection and said money will refunded after 45 days. By now it has been more than three months I did not get my refund. I called them many times for my own money but always keep telling you will getting the money with in week and now they are not lifting my call itself. The person who has taken my money is Mukesh (mobile# 9390311002) and he is in charge for my area.

They have given receipt/acknowledge for Rs 500 and its number is 17800000455158.

I have found this site as last hope to get out this junk reliance. Can you please help me in getting out of this.

Thanks.

• Sr
    srishtee Oct 14, 2009

hi

This is srishtee Pandya from indore i applied fo rreliance broadband connection . some of the exicutives came an attach the modem and phone with my Pc but 3 weeks went its not installed yet... none of them was bothered i took regular follow ups which is of no use due to which i got so disturbed now iwant that they should take their modem and everything back they are not the stuffs to decorate my home and as up to me soon I am going to file the case in consumer forum .i am going to take actions against it and according to the information act laws they have to pay a big cost . I trusted this brand but sorry to say this doesnt deserves to be called as brand . didnt expected this from such a big brand ...this is shamefulll act your relience office in indore has performed ...
    srishtee pandya
    PRO
    132, Prikanko colony annapurna road
    indore, M.P

dhirubhai ambani's reliance communications ltd failed to resolve complaints even after 41 reminders at [protected]@relianceada.com

Dhirubhai Ambani's Reliance communications Ltd failed to resolve complaints even after 41 reminders at [protected]@relianceada.com, failed to provide services even after 27 days of sale of mobile phone Sim Card.The complaint is related to the sale of a fake Sim Card by Reliance Communications Ltd through its dealers in Varanasi on 14.11.2008.

It is now 28th days within which Reliance Sim Card service to another connection [protected] sold on 19.12.2008 is even not activated. Whereas the documents required to activate the referred connection was submitted twice with the authorised dealer under documentary evidences on 14.11.2008 and 19.11.2008.

The [protected]@relianceada.com and Rcomnodalofficer.[protected]@relianceada.com
failed to notify or reply the customer in connection with the complaints registered at their end on 21st November 08 vide Service Request ID [protected].

The customer has mailed 41 email reminders with Reliance Communications Ltd via emails at [protected]@relianceada.com and requested not to hares the customer and avoid the fraudulent acts as mentioned above. But the Mobile phone connection was not activated due the faults on their part. Reliance Communications Ltd failed to inform me in connection with my complaints e-mailed on 19.11.08, 06.12.08, 07.12.2008, 08.12.2008, 09.12.2008 and 10.12.2008.

[protected]@relianceada.com do not respond to customer complaints at all.

Kindly take care while buying a Sim Card from Reliance.
Kedar Narain
(Customer)
K 44 / 19 NAIK BAZAR, VARANASI 221001, U.P.
Dt. 10.12.2008
Mob [protected]
Mob [protected]

• Ku
    kuti Jun 17, 2011

sir/madam

sub-balance deduct in my mobile/ 650 rupees, 13/06/11

i am Sandeep gupta.my mobile number 9324661471 in Mumbai,
    my request number-154701244 in 13-6-11, 48 hours finish.
    now my problem not solve
    if my problem no solve than i will live your Reliance
    my other contact number-9452810102 or [email protected]

complaint against reliance comunications fake pacakages on my mobile & customer care employess are all frauds

Hello Sir,
I am Ajay from Dehradun my brother purchased a reliance lifetime Prepaid mobile few years back now the reliance

communications it is work fine but know for last 11 months they are automatically charging it for different pacakages like

India Edu etc. I have complaint several times to there customer care(Dail *333 on any reliance mobile for customer care) but

but they are not responding.They are saying that we can not deactive the pacakages and they are giving us a paid mobile no of

the third party that is providing them these services and the no they provide us are not work and no one is responding on

those no. Then we again and again complaint to there customer care then they give us a sms code UNSUB INDIA EDU & a toll free

no to deactive the pakages we does what they said but the pacakages does not deactive and a reply had camed from there server

that there is no package active on your mobile phone no to deactive. So, I think that there all Employees are fraud also they

are saying that you can complaint on consumer forun of india or in trai. Sotherefore please take legal action Reliance

Communication & There customer care employees.

Thanks !

Your's Siincerely,

Ajay.

saumya Mar 27, 2009

dear sir i have a postpaid connection of reliance cdma(9307758778) in up east, kanpur . it was a prepaid connection before 3 months & i have converted it now in postpaid.after conversion, i have taken plan for for rs.199 for free unlimited calls in all over up. we have already selected an another plan of free sms for rs.60 per 1000sms... and they have given us an another plan of rs100 for 300mins. free for other phones in east up...& i have diposted rs 500/-security money and last three month my bill is never cross the limit of rs500/-.but after activation of postpaid connection, the co. (reliance) is always warning me that my billing is exceeding the limit & it will be suspended if i could not deposit Rs.500?400 Extra...
    before a week they always de-activate my connection when i ask for billl then they said that my bill will be generated after 5 th day of every month...and further they added that till i not deposit some amount to them, , they will continue the de-activation of out-going on my phone...
    i requeted them that our billing amount is not so high, , so plz do not de- activate your services...
    every time when generate our bill, , , , , it is proved that our biling amount is not exceeding the credit limit of rs.500/-
    Instead of all that we are facing the deactivation every month without any failure for near about 10 daysss... so plz tell us what next step to take...

saurabh tiwari Jul 08, 2009

I am saurabh from jabalpur my father purchased a reliance lifetime Prepaid mobile few years back now the reliance

communications it is work fine but know for last 3 months they are automatically charging it for different pacakages like

India Edu etc. I have complaint several times to there customer care(Dial *333 on any reliance mobile for customer care) but

but they are not responding.please take an strict action.

Thanks !

Your's Siincerely

saurabh

complaints

Anil Ambani's Reliance Big TV DTH Customer Care Centre is a fun to customers, as the complaints remain unattended with a wrong reply to complainant that Service Engineer attended your house but it was closed.

A Reliance Big TV with incomplete installation done on 17.11.2008 remains dead with no signal. The installation was done in absence of electricity. It is dead For the last four days, from the very first day of installation.

Customer lodged his complaints on telephonic message and e-mailed vide complaint [protected] smart Card [protected], but all in vain. The Reliance Big TV DTH is dead.

Anil Ambani's Reliance has no strong complaint redressal system. Hence the customer has to face such critical situations.
Any one buying a DTH service must be alert from such defrauding activities.

Krishna Deo