Reliance Communications / transfer of ownership of broadband connection
Sir, I applied for change of ownership from ms. Sunita negi to mr. Nagesh chandra (My husband) of the broadband connection [protected] vide reg. No.[protected] on 17.02.2010 and also submitted by fax the relevant documents as advised by customer care. Still it is pending, please expedite it as my husband can get reimbursement of bill after transfer of ownership only.
More Reliance Communications Complaints & Reviews
- Reliance Communications - installation of tower on the terrace of my building 
- Reliance Netconnect - USB modem internet connection! 
- Reliance - stop caller tunes 
- Reliance India Mobile - fraud / customer cheating! 
- Reliance India Mobile (Prepaid) - fake statements, poor customer service! 
- Reliance Trends - online service and refund not received
- Reliance Communications - mobile service
- Reliance Communications - shutdown network in gujarat
- Reliance Communications - outgoing calls disconnected since 1st sep 2017
- Reliance Communications - mentally disturbing me by reliance gsm. problem not resolved only forward me one to another person or place.