Reliance Communications / cheating by reliance!

We purchased data card [protected] to be used for laptop for usage of internet from Reliance Communication. We subscribed the data card under Zero Rental plan for data card usage and voice calls rental Rs 149. But when we got the bill we find they charged rental about Rs 650. When we asked them about mistake with customer care who advised us to pay and from next month they will send correct bill because they entered wrong information in system. We paid the bill in good faith.

Then again next bill come with same charges. Nobody is ready to listen. Even we have to wait longer time to register our complaint When they listen all things, they say system is hanged or updated so call one or two hours later. We called so many times, but no use. They do not want to correct bill and now disconnected our card which is of no use.

We have written so many emails. They give me one fax no which never worked and I tried to send fax so many times to them.

With regards,
ACP Marketing Private Limited.

A  8th of Dec, 2006 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I purchased a mobile set lg 6330 cdma from reliance mobile with the scheme of 2000 talk time and 1 year validity but the talktime blocked after one week .i recharged the set with rs.1200/- and now the outgoing facility blocked on 6/12/2006 without any notice . I approached the customer care but all in vain the is a dispute between officers of reliance and dealers of reliance but the loss goes to customers. When i tried to contact with one mr.parveen satija he refused to hear my problem. When i tried to cntact with mr.rajesh mehra he did not open mobile. I paid rs.6400/- to reliance but my phone is on rest and i was made fool.
A  8th of Dec, 2006 by
I and my family members have four connections of reliance mobile. we recd reliance representative at home which gave us a offer change prepaid to postpaid and we will have scheme of that will offer intra circle free. we took the plan. According to him our prepaid balance amounted 2600 rs will get adjusted in our bill. to my surprise neither the bill got adjusted. even the scheme was not applied. we had to pay bill which was mounted up the talktime which we spoke between us. hence we lost our balance money,activation charges plus the bill. Do not trust Reliance Communications!
A  18th of Dec, 2006 by
I purchased a reliance landline for internet purpose in July 2006, and due to virus attack I got the plan changed and then in the same month got the service disconnected. I contacted the Reliance shop to settle the bill, but they were very arrogant and rude and said they will get back to me regarding the total amount. Their rep. came to my house and said he will get back to me. Now I have received a legal notice from their lawyer saying he has seen the records and wants me to pay. The lawyer has not seen the records and has signed the letter, as their is no date of disconnection mentioned. I want to take Reliance Communication to the court and file a counter suit on them along with hefty fine so that their employees in future will be more careful in sending legal notice and not to try to make a mockery of the court of law.
A  2nd of Feb, 2007 by
I am customer of Reliance, from the time i have been using i am facing a hell lot of problems. I have visited at least 20 times to reliance web world and Reliance office in vizag for the request of call details. But all these was in vain, because of these i have loss of 2000/-. Because i need to submit the call details summary to the my corporate to get it reimburse back,because i have not received it, i have to bear a loss.

There is a officer called Mustafa in vizag office in dwarkanagar ,he has requested me to give before 26th of jan. That belief in him, made me a loss of 2000/-. Now at least i think they will dispatch to my address. Beware of Reliance!
A  29th of May, 2007 by
I logged a complain 4 months back that i want my reliance mobile call details since when i purchased that is 22th jan. 2006 to 30th April 2006 but still i cannot get the details even 100 times i go to reliance web world but they do not want to listen me. Then after i thought i logged a complaint in consumer court. My mobile no. is 9310173070, 9310173071, 9310173072 i want call details of mobile no. 9310173071.
A  27th of Jun, 2007 by
I have the validity period, credit balance even i can make out going but i cannot receive any incoming calls.
A  4th of Jul, 2007 by
My Cell No.9319605851 has been blocked. On inquiring from the Reliance Office I came to know that by mistake they have blocked my no. to which they call as human error which has resulted to me the mental agony and financial loss for the deals which I was going to get confirmed.
A  5th of Jul, 2007 by
Well as i am using rim for past 6 months and my account is valid for next 1 year from the date of purchase as i last used my mobile on 4 July 2007 on 8:00 hrs after that i switched of my mobile and when i switch it on i found my mobile is not working it have full signals but dead and when i called my own number from another mobile someone else residing in Dewaria district pick up phone on my number and told me that he has requested reliance for a new number he was alloted 9335152440. But after activation he is receiving call for my number now what can i do so that i get my number back and in how much time do i get it back so that my mobile start working. Even though when i repeatedly call reliance customer care they keep repeatedly saying that this must not happen and they are not registering my complaint yet. What should i do against it so that i get my problem solved fast and convenient? Help smb!
A  10th of Jul, 2007 by
I had applied for reliance broadband since last two to two and half months approx. Now before a month i had got installed the cabling and concealed wiring in my home. Now since last one month the cabling and all other procedures have been completed but the modem and the installation is still pending since long. When contacted the local rajkot, gujarat authorities then they just ignore us saying that you can complaint wherever you like. Also the cable operator is saying that they will install sify broadband but will not install reliance. So are they the owners of reliance broadband? Seems to be true just now!
A  12th of Jul, 2007 by
I had a Reliance phone. I had disconnected it and they took auto debit of bill for 6 more months.
Now Reliance is not ready to pay me back the refund or the deposit. I amounts to above Rs4000 in total. I've registered complaint in Reliance offices many times. The officials are not ready to give me any status either. Also they are very rude.

I also tried sending e-mails and calling up higher officials from their offices. No one is ready to do anything about this. Does Reliance telecommunications make profit this way?
A  13th of Jul, 2007 by
Mobile No : 9370267787

I have transfered my phone from Ahmedabad to Mumbai nearly two years ago. However since than I have not received a single bill from from Reliance communication. This is in spite the fact that I received a SMS from the company on 6 March 2006 saying that the address has been changed and I will receive all future communication on this new Mumbai address.

In past I have made several complaints at web worlds and on the company helpline in this regard but I have only received false assurances and I never receive my bills.

Every month I have to collect my bill from the nearest web world in order to make payment and avoid disconnection. The bills that I collect still have the old Ahmedabad address and not my new address. When this is pointed out to the staff at webworld they plead helplessness and ask us to call the helpline number. The helpline staff always says that the address on their records is the Mumbai address and I will receive my next bill at my Mumbai address but this never happens. This month however the web world was unable to provide the bill for the month of June as every time I visited web world I was told their systems were down.!!! As a result I was unable to make payment on time and now my outgoing call service has been disconnected by the company. ( My phone is provided by my employer Intex Exports and I need the bill in order to make payment).

I am now seriously thinking of discontinuing the service of Reliance as they have failed to provide any solution to my complaint even after pursuing them for such a long time.

I hope this message will reach the right people in Reliance communication and they will solve this problem immediately.

Shrenik Mazmudar
Intex Exports.
A  23rd of Jul, 2007 by
I got recharge my mobile with lifetime validity of Rs. 498 but neither the validity till comes nor the balance. In spite of giving complaint to customer care, got the notice it is on solving state, but till now it didn't resolved. Only the customer care people told me to recharge with 498/-.So, friends don't go for Reliance mobile at any cost. Whether they are providing free to you.

A  11th of Aug, 2007 by
As far is selling is concerned, reliance is very aggressive, but in solving the problems i rate them in minus.
A  11th of Aug, 2007 by
Reliance is making money by selling outdated, rejected phones imported from korea.
A  11th of Aug, 2007 by
I request u people to don't buy reliance phone because once u taken then they will f>>>>>> u whole life until u choose another service provider!
A  7th of Sep, 2007 by
In 12th August, 2007 I bought a prepaid classic reliance mobile which number 9323196067. I have submitted legal original document of Deller which shop name Delux Enterprieses after mobile going on 20 days my mobile has stopped. After calling reliance customer care i know that my document did not submitted. What I do now. Plz advise smb!
A  21st of Sep, 2007 by

My mobile no is 9350216451. i am using data card but from last 15 daYS I DON USE INTERNET. SO PLEASE HELP ME I ALREADY PAY MONEY.

A  31st of Oct, 2007 by
I have installed wimax broadband connection on 23rd October. I was able to access the broad band service only for one day after that it’s showing limited or no connectivity (DHCP server error) although the tower is just half Km away from my place and the receiver is in the line of sight of the tower. I registered my complaint on Friday and I was assured by the technical guy that their service engineer would visit my place to solve the problem but nobody showed up. I am continuously calling on their help line and I am getting same message again and again that your problem has been escalated to the tech. Staff with higher priority.

I don't know what exactly they mean by higher priority. I am already facing this problem from last 7 days. Reliance really sucks!!!!
A  16th of Nov, 2007 by
My dad had purchased the Reliance Classic Colour phone with a lot of joy... during Diwali.

The handset becomes heated up without using and also if kept idle... This is the funniest thing. I had quited my job from Reliance Mumbail due to the customer issues.

Friends be sure that whenever you buy Reliance you will have to bear grunts in plenty...
A  20th of Nov, 2007 by

I also took a Wimax connection about 3 months back. I was on the 750/4GB plan. After about three days, I realized that I was surely going to cross the limit of 4 GB. So I called the customer service and was informed that I could change my plan and be saved. And then starts the nightmare, two days after I upgraded (Rs.1499/7.5 GB) the connection became more unstable than Karnataka government.

I kept getting the DHCP error and those stupid customer service guys had no freaking idea of what was happening and kept giving me some stupid commands that I know will not work.

So technically I was down for more than 3 days a week. Then came nightmare number two, the bill. The bill was for about Rs.1950, and all my usage added up to less than 6 GB and I was on a 7.5 GB download plan. So I asked them to rework my bill, which they refused, and when I said that I technically had more than 1.5 GB still left. They said that is not there problem, is it not. If I had the connection working, I would have surely made use of it or even if I had exceeded the limit I would have paid for it. But paying for service that you cannot use is just ###.

Whenever the connection was working the speed was awesome, but alas, it hardly works.

Reliance needs to fire the guy who head there Wimax department, Kill the guy who runs the technical support department and castrate the guy who handles billing, then might be they will improve.

Reliance Communications Logo Reliance Communications