Reliance Communication / Reliance Data Card / reliance data card is worst

1 India Review updated:

Dear Board,

I purchased a Reliance Data Cable in the month of September. The hardware cost for the Data Card was Rs. 3000/. The scheme promised, was Rs. 450 monthly rental with first two months rental free. From the first day of activation itself there was connection problem. The same was reported to the vendor who sold me the Data Card. The problem is that the internet is so slaw that it would take minimum of 5 minutes to open a page and majority of times it may not even open the web page. The internet is always down whenever i try logging on. I was promised amazing net speed throughout India and i dont even get connected to the net in a city like Mumbai.

I even noticed that the monthly rental of Rs. 450 as promised and signed by me in the registration form was changed to Rs. 650 rental without my notice. I called up my vendor to have the same changed but i dont think that this has been actioned till date.

I have not used the internet for more than some minutes as the speed sucks. I feel that the company is not selling internet connection but making a huge profit selling their Data Card.

I have asked my card provider to disconnect the card and refund me the data card amount. Which is also not done as i constantly get bills from them. According to him i need to pay my bill first and then only disconnect the connection. I do not mind paying the bill if i would have used the internet. I do not think a company can sell internet connection and not deliver internet connection and still ask for the payment. I have already wasted Rs. 3000 buying the data card which is entire loss to me.

I would request this board to escelate my complaint to Reliance officials and sort out my matter. The Reliance data card number is [protected].

Thanks and regards,

Danny George

Comments

• Sh
      7th of Jun, 2008

sir, my complain in about 400 freedom night plan this plan is continuosly activated from 10 may but due to 5 june i found bill 1161 rupees and show this bill is 19:55 hr are extra uses this is wrong information only uses me in night time 10:00pm to 6:00am not any extra uses .this extra uses show in my bill is reliance chiting .and i always say about in reliance of any person that reliance company is chiter, frod.i go to consumer form for this bill and complain it also close this connection .u send me pdf detail of my bill on my email address

• Gu
      13th of Jun, 2008

I have a reliance netconnect datacard too, and its been a headache for me. The first 2 - 3 months were fine. Then, the next 2 months I didnt get the bill either by post or by email which I used to get in previous months. Suddenly, I got a call from a customer service executive saying I have crossed credit limit and my connection will be cut. Surprisingly, I had used the card less than the previous months, and more surprisingly Reliance has not sent any mail or email for this bill. The customer service is pathetic to the core most of the times.

10th of Aug, 2008

Dear Friends,

I am also facing same problems with reliance datacard. When my connection is activated I complined in customercare center. There is no response from the reliance people. Now I am planning to go file a case in consumer court.

18th of Oct, 2008

sir,
    i have zte reliance net connect modem.
    i want to re install it on my laptop.
    pl send me the soft ware link or software.
    i am not able to find it in my laptop.
    pl note, the lap top is hp and is with vista now.
    it was with windows xp earlier.
    regards

• Ci
      26th of Oct, 2008

Why not contact: mobile@zte.com.cn for help?

5th of Nov, 2008

i have lost my data as on 02.11.08 . and my datacard no is 9310634193. please disconnect it immediatelly .

address- worlds window infrastructure and logistic pvt ltd 75
    KHIRKI VILLAGE MALVIYA NAGER NEW DELHI 110017

• Bi
      19th of May, 2009

Hi,

I have given compline to relience for my ANYDATA card (mordem) which not working & thier sevice center were closed at Pune but still they have not giving soluation on that, so please help me how to I will take this matter to consumer court for the froud case.

Regards,
    Bibhuprasad Sahu
    Pune,
    +919923004269

• Pr
      1st of Jun, 2009

I bought reliance net connect for 3500 on 22 may and it is still not activated.every time i call customer care they say that i will be activated in 48 hours.but nothing happend.my email id is priksus@yahoo.com
    I will take this matter to consumer court for the froud case please tell how to do it

26th of Jun, 2009

hi ! my reliance data card is not working in roaming and its outgoing and incoming calls are also barred .my data card no is 9311475907. tell m what should i do? and speed is very very very bad .
    help me and restart my services.