Reliance Communicationbill payment against due date

Your mob. bill date has been shown as 9th-Jul 2009. Now my monthly bill generation will be 9th of every month instead of 7th of every month previous. I have requested many times verbally to the reliance tele that I am a retired person and Sr Citizen of India. My pension comes in the bank in the last working day of the month so the due date for billing payment should be accordingly so that there should be no late fee charged but now again monthly bill generation has been changed while due date for payment has not been changed. Please reconcile. Late fees waiver of Rs.50 may be given.. If you do not accept my request, please convert my mob. connection from billing to Life Time pre-paid c onnection. My mob. number is [protected].

Comments

• Ra
      Mar 19, 2010

Hi,

I am doing the follow up since last 4 to 5 months for resolution few queries raised earlier, but the customer care is providing vague responses (3 times) without addressing the actual issues and itself marking the statement that “All issues are closed”.

I have also done the follow up with RCOMNODALOFFICER.MH for resolution of the queries, but I think he/she is also keeping mum about this and there are no responses/action on the raised long pending concerns. The SLA time as agreed in the mail i.e. of 2 Days is also not followed/met.

The subject line of the mail is "RE: 'ADAG=[protected]'Reference your mail". Request you to take appropriate action for the resolution of the queries raised/listed in the mail (Pls. go through the entire mail for proper understanding).

Pls. contact me only on my number “[protected]” for properly understanding the concerns raised so that appropriate action can be taken for the queries raised earlier regd. my previous old postpaid number i.e. [protected].

• Rc
      Jun 03, 2016

Hi Samar,

We hope we were able to assist you with your complaint to your satisfaction.

In future, you may write to us at http://on.fb.me/fzplqp.

Regards,

RCOMcare

Jun 03, 2016
    Reliance Communication - Mobile billPayment
    SBI bank
    India

Dear Customercare,
    This is regarding my mobile bill payment for the [protected] through my SBI credit card.I cancelled the transaction when the popup security window stating third party able to see your transaction detail.I inquired about the payment receipt but reliance customercare informed that transaction not completed.
    The messages from SBI immediatly recived on my mobile regarding the Rs 500/- transaction.Now SBI informing me that your transaction completed so they are debiting Rs 500/- from my account & given transaction details two detail as T07326 & T45016
    Please resolve this issue as at earliest so that matter can be resolved
    Regards