Reliance CDMA Pre-paid Connection / harassment & disconnection without intimation
Three months ago (July2006) I have taken a Reliance Prepaid CDMA at Pune (Maharashtra, India) connection after submission of proper documents. The telcom service provider company Rellaince has disconnected the outgoing calls without any intimation & now is asking for ID & address proof again. Initially all the documents has been submitted. This is unnessary harassment & loss for me. When I contacted the customer care of Relaince no body responded properly. One of the customer care executive told that the connection is active, this is just like befooling the innocent customer. Proper action should be taken as I have lost so many important calls & information due to this.
More Reliance CDMA Pre-paid Connection Complaints & Reviews
- Reliance Communications - installation of tower on the terrace of my building 
- Reliance Netconnect - USB modem internet connection! 
- Reliance - stop caller tunes 
- Reliance India Mobile - fraud / customer cheating! 
- Reliance India Mobile (Prepaid) - fake statements, poor customer service! 
- Reliance Communications - mobile service
- Reliance Communications - shutdown network in gujarat
- Reliance Communications - outgoing calls disconnected since 1st sep 2017
- Reliance Communications - mentally disturbing me by reliance gsm. problem not resolved only forward me one to another person or place.
- Reliance Communications - outgoing calls and messaging not working