Reliance CDMA Pre-paid Connection / harassment & disconnection without intimation

1 India Review updated:

Three months ago (July2006) I have taken a Reliance Prepaid CDMA at Pune (Maharashtra, India) connection after submission of proper documents. The telcom service provider company Rellaince has disconnected the outgoing calls without any intimation & now is asking for ID & address proof again. Initially all the documents has been submitted. This is unnessary harassment & loss for me. When I contacted the customer care of Relaince no body responded properly. One of the customer care executive told that the connection is active, this is just like befooling the innocent customer. Proper action should be taken as I have lost so many important calls & information due to this.

Comments

• Su
      27th of Nov, 2006

Six months ago (May 2006) I have taken a Reliance Prepaid CDMA at Pune (Maharashtra, India) connection after submission of proper documents. The telecom service provider company Reliance has disconnected the outgoing calls without any intimation & now is asking for ID & address proof again. Initially all the documents has been submitted. This is unnecessary harassment & loss for me. When I contacted the customer care of Reliance no body responded properly. They have never intimate me on that, Suddenly they have deactivated my cell.

3rd of Dec, 2006

I have taken a prepaid connection of Reliance after submitting all documents.After one year when I am in roaming,so out of my state, the telecoms service provider company Reliance has disconnected the outgoing calls without any notification & now is asking for ID & address proof again & submit them to nearest 'Reliance Webworld'. This is unnecessary harassment & loss for me.But I have been submitted all the documents again.10 Days have already been gone,but still my services are not resumed.On asking to customer care they are telling that submit the documents to your nearest 'Reliance Webworld' and the operator of Webworld are telling that we cant do anything because this is not our service area,so you have to submit your documents at your state from when you are.

6th of Dec, 2006

I am a reliance cdma prepaid user. I bought this connection on 2nd march06.
    I submitted documents at various places suggested by reliance for more than 5 times.
    My prepaid connection has been put temporarily out of service for the past 3 days for reasons the reliance people know.
    There is no system by which i can acknowledge the documents submission.
    Every time i submit documents i am told i would not get document presentation signals from the company and now they have stopped service. Stay away from Reliance!

• Ri
      5th of Apr, 2007

Not able to make calls though it is recharged

1st of Jun, 2007

I have a prepaid reliance connection number 09313409070 taken on 20/03/2007 from Noida which was disconnected after a week saying that the documents in Xerox copy were not clear. Till then I had visited personally four times to there local dealer office and submitted my documents again and again but all vain. My connection is dead and my mobile is just a child toy to me. After so many complaints there is no result and also I did complaint on this site several times but nothing has happen. This is also a useless option I am bound to think so. I have also send an email attached with my scanned documents to there customer care but nothing has happened yet. RIDICULOUS... POOR SERVICE!!!

• Ra
      18th of Apr, 2008

I have used Reliance cdma connection in past and never faced any problem but now when i shifted from U.P. to Rajasthan -Jaipur, i purchased the new sim with no 9314406752 from Reliance Web world -INOX-Vaishali ngr and submitted my PAN CARD and Lease agreement as pr0ofs.

Now after 10 days, my connection is not working and services have been terminated without any information -which is very irritating and no one is giving any response from the WEBWORLD.

Rahul

• Ir
      14th of May, 2008

dear sir my name is irfan i am using 9342787562
    i fadeup with your service and people are cheating to the customer directly
    i done recharge of 30rs, 25rs after a second suddenly amount got deducted when i call to customer care i spoke with ramprasad he told due to R world activation amount is got deducted i dont now why you people making fool to customer i never touch R world button .after that again i call i spoke with ravi he told music station get activated thats why amount deducted, for deactivation of that service they given no 51234400 tf when i call this no 6rs get deducted ok
    again i called i asked what are the service activated on my no mr mohan told criket pack activated bloody hell
    no one is giving right information i never use R world, music station it is activated from you people i given complaint also but i never got any reply my complaint no is ucs 695113 but now i want my money back early as possible because it is not only one time every time it is happening with me do needfully as soon as reply soon

• Md
      11th of Aug, 2008

I am having reliance cdma prepaid connectin since 2 months. It is working fine but i am unable to contact with any customer care executive by calling *369. i dont know which services i have taken. due to this every day my outstanding balance is increasing frequently. so that i can't recharge it with less money. whenever i recharged by 15 Rs or 30 Rs. they deducted all the money and balance remained same or Negative(-Ve). since 3-4 days im unable to contact with any customer care executive to deactivate all alerts and services and also i dont know mail address of reliance customer care. PLEASE ANY BODY WHO KNOWS EMAIL ADDRESS OF RELIANCE SEND ME.

• Ay
      25th of Aug, 2008

my phone number is 9313979914 and after submitting all the documents my services are terminated.

• Ra
      16th of Sep, 2008

Dear sir/madam

my phone no is 9334477578 and i using your prepaid last 3 year. last month music station automatically activated and deduct Rs. 30/- from my account balance.
    on the 15 sept i got a massahe that "Dear customer your Subcription to MY Music Station is due for renewal. You will be charges Rs. 30 on sept 17, 2008, To Deactivate call tollfree 51234400" but when i call on this no there is no any option to deactive the music station. ALSO i conatct to your customer care on *333, they have no any proper information about the music station. Now you tell me what is the matter. and I KNOW THAT ON 17 SEPT YOU WILL SURE DEDUCTE AMOUNT from MY aCCOUNT.

SO KINDLY I REQUEST THAT YOU DEACTIVATE TODAY MY MUSIC STATION

THANKS

• Su
      23rd of Feb, 2009

Dear Sir,

Myself Suman Lata and i have a prepaid connection of reliance communication, and my phone no. is 93141256600. my complaint is when i recharged my phone then there is deduction in money without any reason. I tried to contact to customer care but all in vein nobody is responding.

I shall be very thankful to you if you help me in this regard.

12th of Apr, 2009

madarchod company hai

• As
      22nd of Apr, 2009

one of the biggest indian Fraud company is reliance not only in telecommunication in all services.

this is how reliance improved...
    Shame on them..having such a bloddy hell company in india.

Instead of pulling money like that better they can beg.

26th of Apr, 2009

let all indians decide not to use any reliance services at all.

• Tr
      1st of Jun, 2009

Dear Sir,

Myself Trilochan Biswal and i have a prepaid connection of reliance communication, and my phone no. is 9338209071. my complaint is when i recharged my phone then there is deduction in money without any reason. I tried to contact to customer care but all in vein nobody is responding.

I shall be very thankful to you if you help me in this regard.
    e-mail: tilu_pc2001@yahoo.com

• Kh
      10th of Jun, 2009

Dear Sir,
    I khalid Ali Khan and i have a prepaid connection of reliance communication, and my Cell phone No. is 9392288222. My complaint is due to over sight a cricket daily pack of Rs.5/- per mach day was activated on 30-05-2009 and Rs.5/- is deducting from account balance daily. then i contacted with customer care centre on 04-06-2009, they replied that "we are de-activating your option within 48 hours". After 48 hours i saw that the same practice is going on. Once again i contacted with customer care, they given me a complaint number 999129571 and told me that we are solving the problem and it will be completed within 48 hours. But till date i.e. on 10-06-2009 the problem is not solved.
    I shall be very thankful to you if you help me in this regard and refund my account balance.
    i further request you to please stop "unwanted marking calls".

• Kh
      10th of Jun, 2009

Dear sir,
    my complaint no. is 99129571. please send reply to my email address "khalidtypist@yahoo.co.in".

• De
      11th of Sep, 2009

my self bharat debnath a prepaid connection holder, mob- 9332474663, it was blocked during 10.09.09 till now. when i swithched on my mobile it shows insert sim. please send me PUK code no or otherwise for open my mobile as soon as possible.

• De
      21st of Oct, 2009

I am also one of the user of CDMA phone of No 9371200470. Today in the morning automatic the caller tune was set for my number. The same was not being asked by me. Moreover I m using this phone number from last 6 years and never opted for these kind for service. I don't like it at all. When one of my friend informed me about the song set as my caller tune. I had confirmed it with my friend calling me in loudspeaker mode at the same time they had deducted an amount of Rs. 40/- from my total balance. When I contacted the customer care service at 1415 hrs and spoke with Neera she said that you have opted for this service and there is no facilities to get the amount reimbursed. Even after telling her that I have not opted for this service. I don't understand why these kind of unprofessionalism is being opted by the company to earn additional amount from there customer. I am really worried if these kind of service is being provided to the customers how the individual will be opted for new connection. I only belive in mouth to mouth advertisement which will be hampered due to such kind of service. I am also not certain wether any action will be taken for refunding my money back.

• Tk
      26th of Oct, 2009

sir,
    My cdma phone no is 9346577998 (Hyderabad).It came to my notice that with out giving option Rs. 30 are deducted without activation.These cases have happened only after declaring Rs.48 rupees easy scheem. i do not know why such a big company is playing such a mischievous game with the customers.by the time of deactivation Rs. 30 is lost.
    we expect some moral valuees from such a big mobile connecting company. try to stand to our expectations.

T.Krishan rao