DiGi Telecommunications Logo

DiGi Telecommunications

Having problems with DiGi Telecommunications?

DiGi Telecommunications Customer Service Contacts

+60 162 211 800 (Customer Service)
+60 357 211 800 (Head Office)
D’House, Lot 10, Jalan Delima 1/1, Subang Hi-Tech Industrial Park, 40000 Shah Alam, Selangor
Malaysia

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with DiGi Telecommunications Customer Service. Initial DiGi Telecommunications complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for DiGi Telecommunications above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about DiGi Telecommunications. Discuss the issues you have had with DiGi Telecommunications and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

DiGi Telecommunications Complaints & Reviews

Digi TelecommunicationsiOS App

I opened this app to check my data balance. Without doing anything else, I was charged for topping up 30 GB of data when I still had 35GB left . Also I have never exhausted my quota. Worse still the rectification process was arduous and faulty. It shows up Digi's incompetence. A second complaint had to be filed. No response yet.

Oct 12, 2020

Digi Telecommunications — Customer Service Work Responsibility

Complaint on staffs are non work self responsibility, expertise and follow up customer problem. My initial...

Sep 02, 2020

Digi Telecommunications — Outstanding deposit refund.

1. I signed a contract with the above telco for the provision of post paid service and a mobile device. Thi...

Digi TelecommunicationsSwitching to a different telco

I got the SMS Validation request and replied yes to it. Then they called to try and persuade me to not switch to a different telco. A couple of hours after that my request to switch is rejected because they said that one or more phone lines did not reply to the SMS. I don't have any other phone lines connected to the number I'm trying to switch. WTH?

Digi TelecommunicationsRefund that I never received...

Cas18894777-r7c0
      Cas18306402y9c1
      DIGI issued cheque for refund. Error found and the bank rejected the payment. Digi informed will remit the refund into banking account.
      This happened in 2019.
      Digi billing department been fooling me around since 2019 that they will remit the refund to my bank banking account but it never happen, despite many customer service officers have been helping, the billing and finance department who held my money still holding the fund right now.

Jun 23, 2020

Digi Telecommunications — Barring of phone unable to pay bills

I have been in the US during the pandemic and could not return to Malaysia. My phone got barred and I could...

Digi TelecommunicationsTiada line

• So
            Sout mos Jan 21, 2021

Desa permata mukah is exprencing the worst coverage for this 1 week. Ver annoying. Pls rectify our problem.we are digi bill payer

Digi TelecommunicationsThis area no line

Bad coverage at my area Taman kopeks, inanam . Postcode 88450

The signal is keep breaking Down most of the indoor place has no signal at all.

I hope digi company solve this problem As Fast As Possible

I had complained this since 2017, until today 17/03/2020 also haven't settle or solve this problem

Thank you for the cooperation and please continue improve your company name

Digi Telecommunications1. Coverage from Country Garden in Danga Bay Johor Bahru instead DIGI they use Singapore line. 2 Cannot receive OTP from Singapore banks..

My prepaid phone received call from Johor Bahru in Country Garden Danga Bay charges me the roaming rate from Singapore. It should be local call. Why the coverage from Singapore?

I cannot receive messages OTP from Singapore Banks to my mobile. Singapore Bank confirm sending OTP to my phone but there is no message to my phone. Can you explain the matter concerned.

Digi Telecommunicationsvery bad reception in sungai nibong, penang, malaysia

Hi Digi,

For past 2 weeks, the Digi reception is very bad in Sungai Nibong, Penang Area. Is was so bad until I cannot load any messages. Please help to attend it immediately. It only happen recently, before that it was ok.

4G signal had flagged but with 1 bar shown... Bery very bad. Not even can load videos...

So something is wrong. Please help to fix it!! Thank you.

Digi Telecommunicationsphone freedom 365

Hi, I did renew my contract with Iphone 11 under 365 Phone freedom. I do not have credit card so I paid 12 month device upfront payment. And now when I checked my bill, the upfront Payment that I paid, you deduct for my device bill and monthly bills as well.. What the hell.. u do not doing what u have promised..and the worst customer service ever.. Keep on giving Wrong info again and again. Same goes to Manager too.. Your digi centre and call centre useless and not helpful at all.. Keep on push here and push there. Wake up guys..

Dec 08, 2019

Digi Telecommunications — internet connection

I am currently a Digi prepaid simcard user. I had recently bought Digi simcards and couriered them to my aunt...

Dec 04, 2019

Digi Telecommunications — poor service

I have requested to change to other service provider due to poor service from Digi since 1 Dec 2019. Till now...

Digi Telecommunicationsdigi service

I'm experiencing a very horrible network in my area. It keeps breaking and it's showing E since three days ago. I've reloaded and I've subscribed to a package but still it's not making any differences. My money is wasting just like water and its not fair. Please be considerate enough to settle this issue. If I don't have any solution for it I'll have to switch to a better telco. Thank you.

Nov 29, 2019

Digi Telecommunications — lost my digi sim card in europe

I am in Italy n has lost my Digi SIM card for 3 days. Can u please block my Digi SIM card so that nobody can...

Nov 12, 2019

Digi Telecommunications — bad coverage

Bad coverage at bertam perdana 4 kepala batas. If I in the house no coverage at all. I must go outside the...

Digi Telecommunicationsline coverage sangat teruk

Digi tolong improve your line. Sejak dr minggu line Digi sangat teruk. Sejak saya renew data internet, saya tak dapat guna internet. Internet sangat teruk. Saya dah gunakan digi sejak 5 tahun lepas tapi service semakin teruk. Saya tidak bayar untuk dapatkan line internet yang tak boleh digunakan. Saya tidak teragak2 untuk menukar line kepada line telco yg lain.Sebelum ini semua family saya pakai digi dan sekarang cuma 2 org jer yg pakai digi

• Mo
                        Mohd Ruddy Nov 03, 2019

Coverage digi teruk di area jalan matang 93050 Kuching Sarawak

Comments

Digi Telecommunicationsservice i'm complaining

salam.. please and please digi make an improvement on your digi telecommunication. so far was using digi almost 10 years but until now there no improvement especially the LINE at our village since i was 14 years old the LINE still very POOR.. and i hate the way i need to unsubcribe the internet why did u just improve make it automatic unsubcribe.. PLEASE IMPROVE YOUR TELECOMMUNICATION PLEASEE!.. i'm so sad with the service.. it's 10 years i'm support digi event for the 10 years there very poor line at our village.. please make an improvement.. thank you.. 😥

Digi Telecommunicationscustomer service attitudes

I am from Sabah, I was suddenly called up by collection agents (KL) from Digi, despite the facts that I have no outstanding accounts with digi and addition to that the account mentioned was few yeslars old. And the agents were very RUDE!!

Tried to resolve the issue thru calling digi helpline, but no one was answering. Wrote to digi support and haven't hear from them like "never".

Went down personally to digi centre, and the friendly staffs there was polite enough to ask me to make myself at home there coz it was like taking ages for me to get my turn, turn out that there were only few staff working?!

I wonder when I can get my problems resolved.

Digi Telecommunicationsdigi line coverage

Digi internet coverage was very poor at my area here Padang Lebar, Batu Kikir 72200 Kuala Pilah Negeri Sembilan. It keep on having No Service lately. Staying alone and working away from my family makes it hard for me to keep in touch with my family or in case of emergency. I feel very disappointed because I paid my bills every month expecting the coverage here to be good. Please do something asap.