Complaints & Reviews

Refund that I never received...

Cas18894777-r7c0
Cas18306402y9c1
DIGI issued cheque for refund. Error found and the bank rejected the payment. Digi informed will remit the refund into banking account.
This happened in 2019.
Digi billing department been fooling me around since 2019 that they will remit the refund to my bank banking account but it never happen, despite many customer service officers have been helping, the billing and finance department who held my money still holding the fund right now.

Barring of phone unable to pay bills

I have been in the US during the pandemic and could not return to Malaysia. My phone got barred and I could not get any cell service. Not having cell service does not allow me to pay bills as I need to get a TAC from banking institutions to verify the payment. The ONLY way to get cell service temporarily unbarred is one of 2 ways.
1- Call Digi with our Digi phone, which I could not since I had no phone service.
2- Use MyDigi App on your phone, which requires a TAC to register. So I could not get a TAC since the phone was BARRED.
They have NO web based option to get the phone unbarred.
This is all due to a late payment of RM 156.88.
So they ask me to ask a "friend"to make the payment for me.
This is their solution! Completely inadequate and unacceptable.
After over 8 years as a loyal customer I will drop this company.

Barring of phone unable to pay bills

Tiada line

This area no line

Bad coverage at my area Taman kopeks, inanam . Postcode 88450

The signal is keep breaking Down most of the indoor place has no signal at all.

I hope digi company solve this problem As Fast As Possible

I had complained this since 2017, until today 17/03/2020 also haven't settle or solve this problem

Thank you for the cooperation and please continue improve your company name

1. Coverage from Country Garden in Danga Bay Johor Bahru instead DIGI they use Singapore line. 2 Cannot receive OTP from Singapore banks..

My prepaid phone received call from Johor Bahru in Country Garden Danga Bay charges me the roaming rate from Singapore. It should be local call. Why the coverage from Singapore?

I cannot receive messages OTP from Singapore Banks to my mobile. Singapore Bank confirm sending OTP to my phone but there is no message to my phone. Can you explain the matter concerned.

very bad reception in sungai nibong, penang, malaysia

Hi Digi,

For past 2 weeks, the Digi reception is very bad in Sungai Nibong, Penang Area. Is was so bad until I cannot load any messages. Please help to attend it immediately. It only happen recently, before that it was ok.

4G signal had flagged but with 1 bar shown... Bery very bad. Not even can load videos...

So something is wrong. Please help to fix it!! Thank you.

phone freedom 365

Hi, I did renew my contract with Iphone 11 under 365 Phone freedom. I do not have credit card so I paid 12 month device upfront payment. And now when I checked my bill, the upfront Payment that I paid, you deduct for my device bill and monthly bills as well.. What the hell.. u do not doing what u have promised..and the worst customer service ever.. Keep on giving Wrong info again and again. Same goes to Manager too.. Your digi centre and call centre useless and not helpful at all.. Keep on push here and push there. Wake up guys..

internet connection

I am currently a Digi prepaid simcard user. I had recently bought Digi simcards and couriered them to my aunt...

poor service

I have requested to change to other service provider due to poor service from Digi since 1 Dec 2019. Till now Digi never release. I called customer service on 2nd and 3rd Dec . On 3rd Dec customer service personnal blame Cust never never reply sms. But actually i never received any any sms except sms for rejection. Digi really giving headache. I seriously prefer to quick from Digi. Thank you for poor service

digi service

I'm experiencing a very horrible network in my area. It keeps breaking and it's showing E since three days ago. I've reloaded and I've subscribed to a package but still it's not making any differences. My money is wasting just like water and its not fair. Please be considerate enough to settle this issue. If I don't have any solution for it I'll have to switch to a better telco. Thank you.

lost my digi sim card in europe

I am in Italy n has lost my Digi SIM card for 3 days. Can u please block my Digi SIM card so that nobody can...

bad coverage

Bad coverage at bertam perdana 4 kepala batas. If I in the house no coverage at all. I must go outside the...

line coverage sangat teruk

Digi tolong improve your line. Sejak dr minggu line Digi sangat teruk. Sejak saya renew data internet, saya tak dapat guna internet. Internet sangat teruk. Saya dah gunakan digi sejak 5 tahun lepas tapi service semakin teruk. Saya tidak bayar untuk dapatkan line internet yang tak boleh digunakan. Saya tidak teragak2 untuk menukar line kepada line telco yg lain.Sebelum ini semua family saya pakai digi dan sekarang cuma 2 org jer yg pakai digi

• Mo
    Mohd Ruddy Nov 03, 2019

Coverage digi teruk di area jalan matang 93050 Kuching Sarawak

service i'm complaining

salam.. please and please digi make an improvement on your digi telecommunication. so far was using digi almost 10 years but until now there no improvement especially the LINE at our village since i was 14 years old the LINE still very POOR.. and i hate the way i need to unsubcribe the internet why did u just improve make it automatic unsubcribe.. PLEASE IMPROVE YOUR TELECOMMUNICATION PLEASEE!.. i'm so sad with the service.. it's 10 years i'm support digi event for the 10 years there very poor line at our village.. please make an improvement.. thank you.. 😥

customer service attitudes

I am from Sabah, I was suddenly called up by collection agents (KL) from Digi, despite the facts that I have no outstanding accounts with digi and addition to that the account mentioned was few yeslars old. And the agents were very RUDE!!

Tried to resolve the issue thru calling digi helpline, but no one was answering. Wrote to digi support and haven't hear from them like "never".

Went down personally to digi centre, and the friendly staffs there was polite enough to ask me to make myself at home there coz it was like taking ages for me to get my turn, turn out that there were only few staff working?!

I wonder when I can get my problems resolved.

digi line coverage

Digi internet coverage was very poor at my area here Padang Lebar, Batu Kikir 72200 Kuala Pilah Negeri Sembilan. It keep on having No Service lately. Staying alone and working away from my family makes it hard for me to keep in touch with my family or in case of emergency. I feel very disappointed because I paid my bills every month expecting the coverage here to be good. Please do something asap.

unauthorized my digi rewards purchase

this is related to mobile no [protected]. My bill charged total about MYR 300 till now continuously while I'm not aware of the Rewards existence nor about the purchase. Digi said the purchase is valid and redemption is done. I have asked for proof or more details to prove that claim. Staff told that will investigate and call back however from 9th Oct till now i have not received any call back.
Chronology :
1. Report made on the 9th Oct requesting for further investigation. Staff told that will investigate and call back.
2. Called to check on the status on 21/10/2019, was advised that will get the investigation team to call back within the same day.
3. No call back received, called on 22/10/2019, spoke to Reza and he repeat the same thing, investigation need more time. I told that im expecting a call back, however no called received. I asked for the investigation people to call me back, and he said they cant call me until they are done with their investigation and the case owner is on leave and they cant escalate further.
- moreover, he sounded very rude and said he cant help much and i have to wait for the "so called" investigation team to call back.
- he advised that he have referred my case to the supervisors to call back within 2 to 4 hours.
4. Still no call back, i called and spoke to another staff (8.30 am), she said will arrange for the supervisor to call back within 2 to 4 hour.

And guess what! now its already 6.30 pm and still no call back.

IM TOTALLY DISSAPOINTED WITH YOUR SERVICE. PLEASE GO AND DO YOUR CHECKING AND GET THIS SORTED FOR ME AND IM NOT GONNA PAY THE BILLS.
DONT BARR MY LINE!

service / attitude

I walk in to Wangsa Walk service center expecting to ask my contract status in tHis afternoon time, while...

wallpaper

I have been using digi prepaid for more than 6 years. And this year I got scammed by some unknown...

digi line coverage

I've reported a complaint on behalf of my company early this year regards on receiving internet coverage issues in our office area as we have purchase Digi as our tel co communication for working purpose. Yet until this date 8 July 2019, there's yet to find any suitable solution on this matter and I've been following up on this matter for almost HALF A YEAR.

During my follow up with Digi business hotline, they have inform me on installation of antenna and booster but there's no confirmation on this.

These are some of the ID Cases provided:
AF-[protected]-V5B4
[protected]-S0L7
[protected]-P6X2 (latest)

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices